• 4,593 comments
FERRARI 250GT Berlinetta Passo Corto `61 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

1961-ferrari-250-gt-swb-berlinetta.jpg

View attachment 127136

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Found this in the photos from sunday

DSCN1131.JPG

DSCN1132.JPG

New more extreme tune 1:27.488 , I´ve let the older one because it´s more all around and can be used any track.
Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

NISSAN GT-R NISMO `14 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

SPECIAL SEASONAL TUNE FOR INDIANAPOLIS ROAD COURSE.

2014_nissan_gt-r_nismo.jpg

View attachment 237932

New tune a bit more extreme, more pivot and more torque ,better acceleration out low speed corners. 1:27.488
View attachment 239751

McLaren MP4-12C '10 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Thank you for this. I knocked 2.5 seconds off of my personal best at Silverstone. 👍 It still has a bit of understeer, but I think that is the character of this car. Do you think this would have more grip with rear spoiler? I added it But haven't adjusted the suspension

Last edited:
Hi Praiano.

Firstly can I say it's a great app that you have. I've got it on my tablet and it's my first port of call for any tune I'm after. I'm usually disappointed if I find there's not one available.

Anyway onto my query...
I'm currently using a Vauxhall Astra V8 in a short DTM series. In it the limits are set to a minimum weight of 1100kg and Max bhp of 600.
Now from your app I'm using the settings from the Opel Astra V8 and it seems pretty good.

But a couple of questions.
  1. Do you know if the Opel and the Vauxhall use the same settings? I'm presuming it's just a name & colour difference.
  2. Because of the extra 100kg and the slight bhp increase - would you recommend any setup changes?
Thanks for any help.

Thank you for this. I knocked 2.5 seconds off of my personal best at Silverstone. 👍 It still has a bit of understeer, but I think that is the character of this car. Do you think this would have more grip with rear spoiler? I added it But haven't adjusted the suspension
You´re welcome. Enjoy your drive.
For the rear wing , adding one will almost not change the reactions of the car. You have already stock 80 point of rear downforce and a wing will allow you to reach 100 points max. The only thing it will do would adding some more understeer... if you feel that there is a bit , then better without. You can put it if you want but at this moment you´ll have to increase rear spring around 16.20 or 16.40 kgf/mm.
Just to remember the brake balance of the tune sheet is not valid anymore. You can set it arounf 7/5 with racing brakes.
Hi Praiano.

Firstly can I say it's a great app that you have. I've got it on my tablet and it's my first port of call for any tune I'm after. I'm usually disappointed if I find there's not one available.

Anyway onto my query...
I'm currently using a Vauxhall Astra V8 in a short DTM series. In it the limits are set to a minimum weight of 1100kg and Max bhp of 600.
Now from your app I'm using the settings from the Opel Astra V8 and it seems pretty good.

But a couple of questions.
  1. Do you know if the Opel and the Vauxhall use the same settings? I'm presuming it's just a name & colour difference.
  2. Because of the extra 100kg and the slight bhp increase - would you recommend any setup changes?
Thanks for any help.
Thanks, happy to know you enjoy the APP.
For the Astra V8 , 1100kg are ok for the springs , not a problem. It´s just an all around setting ok for Opel and Vauxhall .

Just for information , the Vauxhall Calibra super touring car 94` and Opel Calibra touring car 94`can use the same tune.
The difference of 20 kg more weight for the Vauxhall is not a problem too. The range of stiffness of the springs are almost the same for both cars.
opel
11.09 to 21.74 front 10.92- to 20.94 rear kgf/mm

vauxhall
11.30 to 22.16 front 11.13 to 21.34 rear kgf/mm

Personally i prefer the Opel because it have engine 3 option and cover a wider range of PP.

Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°

For the Astra V8 , 1100kg are ok for the springs , not a problem. It´s just an all around setting ok for Opel and Vauxhall .

Just for information , the Vauxhall Calibra super touring car 94` and Opel Calibra touring car 94`can use the same tune.
The difference of 20 kg more weight for the Vauxhall is not a problem too. The range of stiffness of the springs are almost the same for both cars.
opel
11.09 to 21.74 front 10.92- to 20.94 rear kgf/mm

vauxhall
11.30 to 22.16 front 11.13 to 21.34 rear kgf/mm

Personally i prefer the Opel because it have engine 3 option and cover a wider range of PP.
Ok, great. Thanks for the information. 👍

@praiano63 I am truly loving your "De La Sierra Road" tunes, can we expect to see some 550-650PP tunes for the same track? I just love it. My wish list includes: IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi (@550PP), RX-7 Spirit R Type A (@550PP), SKYLINE GT-R V/M * Spec Nür (R34) '02 (@600PP), and maybe a Reventon '08 (@600PP).

What are your thoughts? I'd love to test for you, let me know how I can help!

@praiano63 I am truly loving your "De La Sierra Road" tunes, can we expect to see some 550-650PP tunes for the same track? I just love it. My wish list includes: IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi (@550PP), RX-7 Spirit R Type A (@550PP), SKYLINE GT-R V/M * Spec Nür (R34) '02 (@600PP), and maybe a Reventon '08 (@600PP).

What are your thoughts? I'd love to test for you, let me know how I can help!
The road cars that i´ll publish are around 450pp and 500pp for most of them. One 600PP is the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09.
I like to drive 500PP , max 550PP on de la sierra.Road car 600PP UP is a bit overpowered in my opinion. When i race them , i like to use my McLaren F1 `94 //600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES.
22B is not ok maxed , RX7 spirit need to be tested, the Skyline spec nur is not as fun as in GT5, my Reventon after several test, finish in the courtyard.... not fun , not fast , strage moves....
Anyway, i´m going to travel next week and i will not play GT for a moment, so i don´t know when i´ll have time to publish some news tunes.
If i have some time later , i´ll send you my Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09 for a test.
Thanks for your offer.

The road cars that i´ll publish are around 450pp and 500pp for most of them. One 600PP is the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09.
I like to drive 500PP , max 550PP on de la sierra.Road car 600PP UP is a bit overpowered in my opinion. When i race them , i like to use my McLaren F1 `94 //600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES.
22B is not ok maxed , RX7 spirit need to be tested, the Skyline spec nur is not as fun as in GT5, my Reventon after several test, finish in the courtyard.... not fun , not fast , strage moves....
Anyway, i´m going to travel next week and i will not play GT for a moment, so i don´t know when i´ll have time to publish some news tunes.
If i have some time later , i´ll send you my Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09 for a test.
Thanks for your offer.
I hope you publish them before you travel :D

I did a very good experience today. Almost one year i haven´t play GT5
GT5 disc in PS3.
1.17 update
Lotus evora 450PP sport hard ( one of my best car in this game)
Nurburgring nordschleife

IT WAS GREAT. REALLY GREAT

After this custom touge track racing against my best ghost..... Such a pleasure.

I ask myself if GT5 was not better than GT6... ???!!!

Even more for the racing tires on road cars aficionados, the car drive very well too.

What can i do :irked: , it was a really good experience that make me more sad about GT6 and PD.

Try it yourself.

Have not picked up the game in a month. You are correct P, have been playing Grid Auto Sport and Drive Club. A shame they cannot get their stuff together. Good luck I have moved on,waiting for P Cars. Ordered my Thrustmaster T500, I don't care what the cost is,working overtime will ppay for it. Just put the Impala away for winter so their is some gas saving,lol.

This is how i like to drive the cars

road cars
350pp comfort medium
400pp comfort soft
450pp sport hard
500pp sport medium
550pp sport soft
600pp sport soft
650pp sport soft

race cars
till 600pp racing hard
650pp racing medium
700pp and + racing soft

Mr Praiano, just like you I tried a RUF BTR '86 with 445hp, 1240kg which gave 517PP, so I use sport medium tires to lap Brand Hatch GP Circuit with my DS3 ( All drivers assist OFF) & get a laptimes of 1:36.52. Is it OK or not with this timelap? I temporarily can't use my G27 due to my arm injury. Hope you can guide a little if my laptimes is very slow.. Thks Bro!

@praiano63 I've a question bro, in the tune of R18tdi A.E on brake balance you got 0 on front and 2 at back.is this correct?i can't stop m8!tnx
Brakes are: 10/10!

Brakes change a lot after 1.12 again, they are easiest to feel even with ABS .

-Check the tires temperature under strong braking entering a fast corner of your choice, then set the brakes till the hottest tire don´t pass the orange collor.

-After this ,red collor, there is a lost of grip and control of the driving line.

-When you have this done, set the balance the way you want.

To induce oversteer, increase 1 or 2 points the rear brake and / or decrease front brake 1 or 2 points.

Do the oposit to induce understeer or stabilize your driving line under braking.

I wrote this advise at the beginning of my garage a few weeks ago. This is easy to do now.

LINK TO PRE 1.04 BRAKE BALANCE (not valid anymore, test the car and do your own)

Have a good drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Mr Praiano, just like you I tried a RUF BTR '86 with 445hp, 1240kg which gave 517PP, so I use sport medium tires to lap Brand Hatch GP Circuit with my DS3 ( All drivers assist OFF) & get a laptimes of 1:36.52. Is it OK or not with this timelap? I temporarily can't use my G27 due to my arm injury. Hope you can guide a little if my laptimes is very slow.. Thks Bro!
Sorry i´m not playing so much lately so it´s difficult for me to test it. But i can tel you that the BTR is OK at this level too , 90HP more is not a problem.

GT5 disc in PS3.
1.17 update
Nurburgring nordschleife

After this custom touge track racing against my best ghost..... Such a pleasure.

Even more for the racing tires on road cars aficionados, the car drive very well too.

What can i do :irked: , it was a really good experience that make me more sad about GT6 and PD.

Try it yourself.

I totaly agree with you , Laurent !! It's simply true......:grumpy::(

Hey Laurent! I found that the NSX is also a fast 550PP car.
In the latest expert level seasonal on the Nürburgring, I managed to get a lap time of 6.52. And that's with 11 cars passed.

The car's setup is based on your tune for it. What I changed:

Removed the High RPM Turbo and set the power limiter at 93,4% (gives 478 BHP).
Added 1 on Initial torque and -2 on Acceleration sensitivity (because I'm using a controller)
LSD:
Torque 6, Accel 8, Braking 25.
Transmission: Your setup and then Final Gear to 3.550

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
GT5 disc in PS3.
1.17 update
Nurburgring nordschleife

Try it yourself.
Laurent,
Thank you for this incentive to return to GT-5. I have been thinking about it more and more. I particularly miss the endurance races, even Tsukuba, but most of all Nurburgring. I'm only good for about one hour at a time, but I loved logging on and rejoining the race every day. As soon as I get my PS3 repaired, I will get back to GT-5, which I always thought was a much more enjoyable game. I loved the GT5 auto wash experience for instance, even the oil changes and repairs were way more fun. Oh, and the paint booth too! I used to paint cars and airplanes for a hobby so I loved not having to mask off the windows etc.~!

I think I still have an endurance race that I left hanging when GT6 came out, so perhaps I will rejoin that.

There must have been a change in the philosophy of the game when GT6 was created. I get so frustrated with the eternal time trials of GT6 that my wife dreads being around me when I play it. Some days I just want to cut my GT6 disc into splinters and shove them up PD's a$$.

This was not the case of GT5, where it was FUN first ,and challenging also. I loved it! I think PD have forgotten the FUN part, and made it into a JOB!?!?!

Are you a surfer? I'm still surfing at 71 years and it would be fun to visit and go for a wave. Maybe a Pizza too, LOL
Cheers, Pete
GT5 disc in PS3.
1.17 update
Nurburgring nordschleife

Try it yourself.

Hey Laurent! I found that the NSX is also a fast 550PP car.
In the latest expert level seasonal on the Nürburgring, I managed to get a lap time of 6.52. And that's with 11 cars passed.

The car's setup is based on your tune for it. What I changed:

Removed the High RPM Turbo and set the power limiter at 93,4% (gives 478 BHP).
Added 1 on Initial torque and -2 on Acceleration sensitivity (because I'm using a controller)
LSD:
Torque 6, Accel 8, Braking 25.
Transmission: Your setup and then Final Gear to 3.550

I still have to drive this car again, this is the perfect occasion. I didn´t drive today and i don´t think i will till my road trip on monday.
i don´t have any space in my brain for the moment to play GT. Just running after my real passion, sail boats, small sailboats multihulls. Going to visit a legendary portuguese boat builder who lives 1000 km in the north of my village where he lives who makes boats with what he have in his hands only. Here is a link from a french guy who makes a very good report about this incredible personage. ( In french)

Anyway, you did the right thing, adapting my tune to your need, they are just solid bases for any kind of GT driver to adapt to his driving style.

Laurent,
Thank you for this incentive to return to GT-5. I have been thinking about it more and more. I particularly miss the endurance races, even Tsukuba, but most of all Nurburgring. I'm only good for about one hour at a time, but I loved logging on and rejoining the race every day. As soon as I get my PS3 repaired, I will get back to GT-5, which I always thought was a much more enjoyable game. I loved the GT5 auto wash experience for instance, even the oil changes and repairs were way more fun. Oh, and the paint booth too! I used to paint cars and airplanes for a hobby so I loved not having to mask off the windows etc.~!

I think I still have an endurance race that I left hanging when GT6 came out, so perhaps I will rejoin that.

There must have been a change in the philosophy of the game when GT6 was created. I get so frustrated with the eternal time trials of GT6 that my wife dreads being around me when I play it. Some days I just want to cut my GT6 disc into splinters and shove them up PD's a$$.

This was not the case of GT5, where it was FUN first ,and challenging also. I loved it! I think PD have forgotten the FUN part, and made it into a JOB!?!?!

Are you a surfer? I'm still surfing at 71 years and it would be fun to visit and go for a wave. Maybe a Pizza too, LOL
Cheers, Pete
GT5 is still the right game to have a lot of fun... not online anymore but still very good to drive.
I think it ´s amazing ,Fantastic that you´re still surfing. I´m a surfer too, i´ve catch my first real wave during my first surf trip 1981 in morroco. Today i´m just sliding away my funboard when i can ,knowing that i´ll never ride my short board again.
Anyway, i´ll always find a way to play with the ocean, fishing, sailing or surfing. You´ll be welcome on the spot, the good season for waves is from november to june, pizzas all year long.;)
Have a good night everybody.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

Back