Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Awesome tune Praiano, knocked 30sec off my Sierra time. Got rid of that nasty brake lift, snap oversteering problem. Cheers
SUZUKI GSX-R /4`01 //500PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Special Mount Panorama seasonal tune.

suzuki_gs-x_nyc_03_dv_02.jpg

View attachment 193896
Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
And I have to confess, I'm all for sailing but I am a Sprint 108-boy, multi-hulls for me were never bigger than Hobies...
But is there something better than hobie 16-18-21 with a friend, two harnesses and 4-5 beaufort?
I wanna be 15 again...
Then I switchEd to First class 8.0 when a number 2 spot opened in my college's crew, and there I was, all converted to monocoques and rooting for Paprec-Virbac because of everything I owe to Paprec's boss...
I haven't sailed properly since I came to Japan. It is a shame. Rich people in here buy yachts and burn diesel... what nonsense:confused:

BMW M3 GTR `03//550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Perfect car for slow and medium speed tracks, lot of grip and excelent precision in the direction.
2:02.5xx at SUZUKA .

2014-BMW-M3-at-2014-NAIAS-logo.jpg

View attachment 222482

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

For me this tune is very loose, almost no grip when I'm out of the corners...To mention I'm a DS3 user, but till now I didn't have any problems with the other tunes....but this one....with all type of tyres, specially Sports Soft. I don't know what to do...to lower initial torque from LSD...Help please.

For me this tune is very loose, almost no grip when I'm out of the corners...To mention I'm a DS3 user, but till now I didn't have any problems with the other tunes....but this one....with all type of tyres, specially Sports Soft. I don't know what to do...to lower initial torque from LSD...Help please.
Sorry but in my opinion, this tune is one of my best car and one of the faster 550pp i have , so i don´t agree with you of course when you say it´s loose or that it don´t have grip.
Just to remember , it´s not made for racing tires. I´ve used it also detuned at de la sierra seasonal 500pp sport hard tires. It´s 9:23.xxx ,very safe driving on an easy perfect racing line. It´s not a top time comparing to the few overdogs but this is a good performance for a 500PP.

Re-check your settings? This car is awesome! 👍

And I have to confess, I'm all for sailing but I am a Sprint 108-boy, multi-hulls for me were never bigger than Hobies...
But is there something better than hobie 16-18-21 with a friend, two harnesses and 4-5 beaufort?
I wanna be 15 again...
Then I switchEd to First class 8.0 when a number 2 spot opened in my college's crew, and there I was, all converted to monocoques and rooting for Paprec-Virbac because of everything I owe to Paprec's boss...
I haven't sailed properly since I came to Japan. It is a shame. Rich people in here buy yachts and burn diesel... what nonsense:confused:
Small multihulls are the best boats to sail where i live. Trade winds 4-5 beaufort is what we have all year long almost everyday. Water 28°C...... :dopey:
I love performants monohulls too for open sea, but it´s not very adapted for my sailing area and program now.
Motor boat is for me a phonic pollution even when they cruise close to me, imagine how i would feel onboard :irked:.

Thank you very much for your time and your tunes and may I add how nice everyone on your site is. I will not be playing GT6 for a time and will definitely not spend money on ps4 and gt7 . The ferrari seasonal, yes I won it but still when I go I get bumped off the track by the Enzo. He is a mile behind me and when I brake for the chicane he hits me from behind with such force that it sent me flying and no penalty, I touch him and penalty everytime. This game is heading in a bad direction

Thank you very much for your time and your tunes and may I add how nice everyone on your site is. I will not be playing GT6 for a time and will definitely not spend money on ps4 and gt7 . The ferrari seasonal, yes I won it but still when I go I get bumped off the track by the Enzo. He is a mile behind me and when I brake for the chicane he hits me from behind with such force that it sent me flying and no penalty, I touch him and penalty everytime. This game is heading in a bad direction
Take his GTO '82 ;-)

You´re welcome. AI was better even in earlier GT games, you´re right. I don´t play so much as before too, but i can find some fun in a few events like seasonal hotlaps on certain tracks..... and online racing with friends.
Easy way with the FERRARI 458 ITALIA '09 detuned or FERRARI ENZO `02
Take his GTO '82 ;-)
It´s not an easy car for this event, or perhaps it´s me, i really don´t like this ascari track.

You´re welcome. AI was better even in earlier GT games, you´re right. I don´t play so much as before too, but i can find some fun in a few events like seasonal hotlaps on certain tracks..... and online racing with friends.
Easy way with the FERRARI 458 ITALIA '09 detuned or FERRARI ENZO `02

It´s not an easy car for this event, or perhaps it´s me, i really don´t like this ascari track.

I won this seasonal with 430 scuderia 07 after a strong battle with IA Enzo 02 and more easily with Enzo 02 tuned by you. Then I tested also the 365 GTB4 at surprise very fast and I lost the race only at the last corner by my stupid mistake.

I earned this circuit only after a long time to achieve the last license with the orrible Bugatti.......

Now I know it very well. Sure it is a difficult circuit :D

Bye Laurent

Hi Praiano,
Can u tell us what cars you are have on your to do list?

On Top of my wishlist are the r33 sklyline touring car, BMW Z8 and Z3 and Toyota G-Sports Concept where i think its the best 550 car for turny bumpy tracks like trail Mountain.

Big thanks for that what you are doing here!!! the game do more fun for me from the day i found your Setups, Thank you and greetings from Hamburg Germany

Sorry but in my opinion, this tune is one of my best car and one of the faster 550pp i have , so i don´t agree with you of course when you say it´s loose or that it don´t have grip.
Just to remember , it´s not made for racing tires. I´ve used it also detuned at de la sierra seasonal 500pp sport hard tires. It´s 9:23.xxx ,very safe driving on an easy perfect racing line. It´s not a top time comparing to the few overdogs but this is a good performance for a 500PP.

Perfect tune, as usual. 👍 But I could not find it in your app.

No, Android

Ok then, I suppose that they are not updated at the same time because I checked again, I really don't see the BMW M3 GTR in the list. I'll just wait and see. Not important anyway, no hurry at all.

Thanks Spenceinator, and have a nice drive everybody!

PS I wonder which cars Mr P. has on his list...

This is what i´m playing with, don´t know when and in what order i´ll publish but i have fun with all of them.

Lotus esprit V8 `02 (this will be my tune for the FITT: "British Invasion" Tuning Challenge )
Mercedes CLK 55 AMG `00
Mercedes 300 SL coupe `54
Nissan skyline HT 2000 gtr `70
BMW M3 coupe ´)&
BMW M coupe 98
TVR V8 91
Aston martin v8 vantage 99
Renault sport lutecia V6 24V `01
Jaguar S TYPE R `02
Ferrari 365 GTB4 `71 (500PP)
Caterham seven (550PP sport tires)
Mitsubishi lancer evo V GSR `98
Ferrari SP1

><((((°>°°°°°°°

Ok then, I suppose that they are not updated at the same time because I checked again, I really don't see the BMW M3 GTR in the list. I'll just wait and see. Not important anyway, no hurry at all.

Thanks Spenceinator, and have a nice drive everybody!

PS I wonder which cars Mr P. has on his list...
Hi mate, please see the notes on the app in the GP6 App thread linked in my signature. I am still unable fix this issue with Apple.

This is what i´m playing with, don´t know when and in what order i´ll publish but i have fun with all of them.

Lotus esprit V8 `02 (this will be my tune for the FITT: "British Invasion" Tuning Challenge )
Mercedes CLK 55 AMG `00
BMW M3 coupe ´)&
BMW M coupe 98
TVR V8 91
Jaguar S TYPE R `02
Ferrari SP1

><((((°>°°°°°°°

I was hoping you would tinker with that 300 SL coupe. Such a beautiful car and it is already a nice drive. Can't wait to see what you do to it.

Mercedes CLK 55 AMG `00
BMW M3 coupe ´)&
BMW M coupe 98
TVR V8 91
Jaguar S TYPE R `02
Ferrari SP1

><((((°>°°°°°°°
I 'm waiting for your Caterham! The latest Caterham 620R if not mistaken, is not in this game... I hope you will tune this car better than the 'not for sale' Suzuki GSX-R.

Back