Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by praiano63, Nov 30, 2013.

1. RiffleKing

RiffleKing

Sorry! I had SH front and CS rear tires. It might actually be a good drifter with this setup. lol

This car is wonderful to drive now! Thanks Praiano!!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  2. notsofast

notsofast

Hi Ive been out of GT6 for a few months and recently got back into the game. Brought the Greaves Zytek LMP2 and was wondering if Praiano had ever made a tune for it. I cant see it in the original post but that doesnt mean one does not exist. Its a shame Praiano no longer posts here as I really enjoyed his tunes and he had a very good reputation in my eyes for a good tune for any car he tuned.

3. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

@shaunm80 has that car here Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups) Shaun's tunes are very good as well :tup:. Is this the car.

4. notsofast

notsofast

5. RiffleKing

RiffleKing

Brilliant! Who says this car can't handle? It really feels like it could handle more power but I won't dare. Has anyone tried pairing the rigidity improvement with racing tires?

6. notsofast

notsofast

I just won this car (Diablo GT2) as a prize for winning International B so this is a good coincidence. Will try this out this afternoon.

RiffleKing likes this.
  7. TCL_McQUEEN71

TCL_McQUEEN71

LOL, I understand you, I have a 9 years old Border crazy addicted to play ball...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  8. Brian G Watson

Brian G Watson

Hi Praiano, if you're still listening!

Your tune for the Red Bull Fan Car improved my time for the current Sierra 1 lap challenge by THIRTY SECONDS, and helped me to get Gold in the end. At 73 I now need all the help (and driving aids) I can get. Thank you!

Brian

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
  9. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43 Premium

Praiano tunes are the best. Keep 'em coming. Maybe a 650pp tune with the Monster Sport SX4 Base Model?

10. FlipJ

FlipJ

The tunes are the best, yes. But he stopped tuning for GT6 a while back, moved over to PCars, as far as I know.

11. RiffleKing

RiffleKing

Does anyone have this tune who wouldn't mind to share it? The link to the picture is broken.
    Thanks

12. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

This tune below is from the Alpine A110 1600S 15th Anniversary Edition '72 and I put the tune in the Alpine A110 1600S with some changes to his tune but the credit should go to @shaunm80 :tup:.

Alpine A110 1600S '72

450PP
    191 BHP
    775kgs
    Weight Distribution 51:49

Sports Hard Tyres
    NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
    95/110
    4.30/4.50
    6/7
    5/6
    2/4
    0.0/0.0
    -0.08/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
    8/7

FC Transmission
    Set final gear to 4.500
    Set max speed to 99mph
    1st 2.907
    2nd 2.260
    3rd 1.760
    4th 1.425
    5th 1.201
    Set final gear to 2.550

(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
    10/14/16
    Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 988%
    Engine Tuning: Stage 3

Computer: Sport Computer

Ballast - Set 60kgs to Position -10

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    Lionheart2113 and Thorin Cain like this.
  13. RiffleKing

RiffleKing

Thanks, I have had tried that one and someone was nice enough to send the Praiano tune as well. I've probably tried all the 450pp tunes on GTP now. This car is nice to drive but seems relatively slow for a 450pp. I wonder if the Anniversary Edition is much better.

14. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I have the Anniversary Edition also and tried both cars at the 450PP seasonal event, and they both won easy. Just remember if you want this car to go quicker, adjust the final gear and use no Driving Aids, the Anniversary Edition is better :tup:.

RiffleKing likes this.
  15. RiffleKing

RiffleKing

I've been judging relative to other car's times at the Brands Hatch seasonal. It is definitely quick enough for an easy win but a couple seconds off what I would consider very fast. From what I can tell, this course is favorable for Mid and Rear engine vehicles too.

Out of 10 or so runs on it with different tunes and tweaking, it did 1:46's in my hands which means:
    It is ~4-5 seconds off the pace of Elises and the Speedster/VX220. (What isn't!? :lol:)
    ~2-3 seconds off the Pace of the little MG's, AWD Golf Variants and the Renault Clio R.S. so far.
    I haven't finished going through the French or Italian vehicles yet.
    No Driving aids, final gear adjusted to track with brakes and LSD tweaked when necessary.

My favorite tune for this car was user @samisbeast 's with Praiano's gearing and power setup. It uniquely had a standard diff. Very fun to dive and just as fast as the others. I don't think the A110 is as beautiful as many do but it is fun enough to stay out of the stockyard for now. :tup:

16. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I find it quick for the Brands Hatch seasonal at 450PP using a G29 wheel for me anyway.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  17. mustangxr

mustangxr

Hami,

I went to the Praiano tunes garage on your site, (this one) but all the links are broken, or not there any more. I'm hoping this can be fixed.

Thanks, Pete

18. Thorin Cain

Thorin Cain Premium

Looks like it's a problem loading certain images. I tried a handful of links, some are fine some are not...pretty weird :confused:..

19. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

I think there is a problem with the ´´imageshack`` pics, it was a paid service and it´s over now. Anyway...
    Anybody who still want all my GT6 tunes, just send me an email to praiano63@gmail.com , i´ll send you the full excel file.
    Have a good day.

20. Motor City Hami

Motor City Hami

I miss Praiano. I only see him on Facebook these days. I miss the whole FITT community. There is nothing like it on any other racing game forum. FITT and the weekly seasonals motivated me to play GT almost every day. Now it is an actual decision to drag the racing chair from the corner and plug it in. Holidays are coming. Maybe things will change.

FrzGT, gkgamer, morfastmadboy and 7 others like this.
  21. xande1959

xande1959

The mister pizza, is now in the (Assetto Corsa)

22. Juaddy

Juaddy

Just incredible.. the one tune I use from you and it is simply astonishing ! Thank you so much :bowdown:

kapnk006 likes this.
  23. Mach 5

Mach 5

This GT6 transmission excel spread sheet link is missing. Is there somewhere else I could find it?

24. blreis

blreis

Guy, amazing job with these setups! Thank you a lot! Abraços!

steve nfs, Thorin Cain and praiano63 like this.
  25. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

You re welcome.
    I did this post when i was 50 ????!!! 4 years ago.... It s a pleasure , still people enjoying GT6 and my settings. This is a great game , to bad my PS3 is broken, i would still play for sure if not.

26. redrick

redrick

Look into a program called Blue Stacks. With it you can run android apps on Windows computers. I told Praiano about it a few years ago and he was using himself and very pleased. I hope it's still around and works well with Windows 10- I've gotten an android tablet since.

praiano63 likes this.
  27. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Sorry, didn t saw your post. Here it is.

morfastmadboy likes this.
  28. RacerTed

RacerTed

Tried to delete this, can't find the option...

29. RacerTed

RacerTed

I installed Blue Stacks on my Mac Book Pro, works great!

30. redrick

redrick

Also sighted on GTWorld with AC tunes & hopefully upcoming GTS.