Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
It did change from when he began tuning, so you need to check out which version of the game it was made for. It does have subtle differences.
Sorry! I had SH front and CS rear tires. It might actually be a good drifter with this setup. lol

This car is wonderful to drive now! Thanks Praiano!!

Last edited:
Hi Ive been out of GT6 for a few months and recently got back into the game. Brought the Greaves Zytek LMP2 and was wondering if Praiano had ever made a tune for it. I cant see it in the original post but that doesnt mean one does not exist. Its a shame Praiano no longer posts here as I really enjoyed his tunes and he had a very good reputation in my eyes for a good tune for any car he tuned.

Hi Ive been out of GT6 for a few months and recently got back into the game. Brought the Greaves Zytek LMP2 and was wondering if Praiano had ever made a tune for it. I cant see it in the original post but that doesnt mean one does not exist. Its a shame Praiano no longer posts here as I really enjoyed his tunes and he had a very good reputation in my eyes for a good tune for any car he tuned.
@shaunm80 has that car here Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups) Shaun's tunes are very good as well 👍. Is this the car.

Lambhorgini Diablo GT2 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Brilliant! Who says this car can't handle? It really feels like it could handle more power but I won't dare. Has anyone tried pairing the rigidity improvement with racing tires?

Hi Praiano, if you're still listening!

Your tune for the Red Bull Fan Car improved my time for the current Sierra 1 lap challenge by THIRTY SECONDS, and helped me to get Gold in the end. At 73 I now need all the help (and driving aids) I can get. Thank you!

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Praiano tunes are the best. Keep 'em coming. Maybe a 650pp tune with the Monster Sport SX4 Base Model?
The tunes are the best, yes. But he stopped tuning for GT6 a while back, moved over to PCars, as far as I know.

ALPINE A110 1600S `72 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

ca02c9fe-61f1-48b3-b9a3-907abd8185c7

90r1.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Does anyone have this tune who wouldn't mind to share it? The link to the picture is broken.
Thanks

Does anyone have this tune who wouldn't mind to share it? The link to the picture is broken.
Thanks
This tune below is from the Alpine A110 1600S 15th Anniversary Edition '72 and I put the tune in the Alpine A110 1600S with some changes to his tune but the credit should go to @shaunm80 👍.

Alpine A110 1600S '72

450PP
191 BHP
775kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Sports Hard Tyres
NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
95/110
4.30/4.50
6/7
5/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 99mph
1st 2.907
2nd 2.260
3rd 1.760
4th 1.425
5th 1.201
Set final gear to 2.550

(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
10/14/16
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 988%
Engine Tuning: Stage 3

Computer: Sport Computer

Ballast - Set 60kgs to Position -10

Last edited:
This tune below is from the Alpine A110 1600S 15th Anniversary Edition '72 and I put the tune in the Alpine A110 1600S with some changes to his tune but the credit should go to @shaunm80 👍.

Alpine A110 1600S '72

450PP
191 BHP
775kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Sports Hard Tyres
NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
95/110
4.30/4.50
6/7
5/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 99mph
1st 2.907
2nd 2.260
3rd 1.760
4th 1.425
5th 1.201
Set final gear to 2.550

(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
10/14/16
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 988%
Engine Tuning: Stage 3

Computer: Sport Computer

Ballast - Set 60kgs to Position -10

Thanks, I have had tried that one and someone was nice enough to send the Praiano tune as well. I've probably tried all the 450pp tunes on GTP now. This car is nice to drive but seems relatively slow for a 450pp. I wonder if the Anniversary Edition is much better.

Thanks, I have had tried that one and someone was nice enough to send the Praiano tune as well. I've probably tried all the 450pp tunes on GTP now. This car is nice to drive but seems relatively slow for a 450pp. I wonder if the Anniversary Edition is much better.
I have the Anniversary Edition also and tried both cars at the 450PP seasonal event, and they both won easy. Just remember if you want this car to go quicker, adjust the final gear and use no Driving Aids, the Anniversary Edition is better 👍.

I have the Anniversary Edition also and tried both cars at the 450PP seasonal event, and they both won easy. Just remember if you want this car to go quicker, adjust the final gear and use no Driving Aids, the Anniversary Edition is better 👍.

I've been judging relative to other car's times at the Brands Hatch seasonal. It is definitely quick enough for an easy win but a couple seconds off what I would consider very fast. From what I can tell, this course is favorable for Mid and Rear engine vehicles too.

Out of 10 or so runs on it with different tunes and tweaking, it did 1:46's in my hands which means:
It is ~4-5 seconds off the pace of Elises and the Speedster/VX220. (What isn't!? :lol:)
~2-3 seconds off the Pace of the little MG's, AWD Golf Variants and the Renault Clio R.S. so far.
I haven't finished going through the French or Italian vehicles yet.
No Driving aids, final gear adjusted to track with brakes and LSD tweaked when necessary.

My favorite tune for this car was user @samisbeast 's with Praiano's gearing and power setup. It uniquely had a standard diff. Very fun to dive and just as fast as the others. I don't think the A110 is as beautiful as many do but it is fun enough to stay out of the stockyard for now. 👍

I've been judging relative to other car's times at the Brands Hatch seasonal. It is definitely quick enough for an easy win but a couple seconds off what I would consider very fast. From what I can tell, this course is favorable for Mid and Rear engine vehicles too.

Out of 10 or so runs on it with different tunes and tweaking, it did 1:46's in my hands which means:
It is ~4-5 seconds off the pace of Elises and the Speedster/VX220. (What isn't!? :lol:)
~2-3 seconds off the Pace of the little MG's, AWD Golf Variants and the Renault Clio R.S. so far.
I haven't finished going through the French or Italian vehicles yet.
No Driving aids, final gear adjusted to track with brakes and LSD tweaked when necessary.

My favorite tune for this car was user @samisbeast 's with Praiano's gearing and power setup. It uniquely had a standard diff. Very fun to dive and just as fast as the others. I don't think the A110 is as beautiful as many do but it is fun enough to stay out of the stockyard for now. 👍
I find it quick for the Brands Hatch seasonal at 450PP using a G29 wheel for me anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks
Hami,

I went to the Praiano tunes garage on your site, (this one) but all the links are broken, or not there any more. I'm hoping this can be fixed.

Thanks, Pete

Hami,

I went to the Praiano tunes garage on your site, (this one) but all the links are broken, or not there any more. I'm hoping this can be fixed.

Thanks, Pete
Looks like it's a problem loading certain images. I tried a handful of links, some are fine some are not...pretty weird :confused:..

I miss Praiano. I only see him on Facebook these days. I miss the whole FITT community. There is nothing like it on any other racing game forum. FITT and the weekly seasonals motivated me to play GT almost every day. Now it is an actual decision to drag the racing chair from the corner and plug it in. Holidays are coming. Maybe things will change.

I miss Praiano. I only see him on Facebook these days. I miss the whole FITT community. There is nothing like it on any other racing game forum. FITT and the weekly seasonals motivated me to play GT almost every day. Now it is an actual decision to drag the racing chair from the corner and plug it in. Holidays are coming. Maybe things will change

The mister pizza, is now in the (Assetto Corsa)

Thanks, i'll try to do my best with a lot of pleasure i'm sure of this. I hope the first tunes OK for day 20 more or less. Unfortunately ,i'll receive the game around day 12 only, it's 6 days from south brasil to north east. We need also to discover the new physic engine, i'm sure it will be a great pleasure at the wheel.
But it's OK, i'm feeling like a 50 years old kid and that's very good..!!
Have a good day everybody.
Guy, amazing job with these setups! Thank you a lot! Abraços!

Now, for the first time, I wish I had an Android device!

I also wish there was a way for people to buy a subscription to your tunes and get them on the web at the same time as the android people.

Look into a program called Blue Stacks. With it you can run android apps on Windows computers. I told Praiano about it a few years ago and he was using himself and very pleased. I hope it's still around and works well with Windows 10- I've gotten an android tablet since.

Look into a program called Blue Stacks. With it you can run android apps on Windows computers. I told Praiano about it a few years ago and he was using himself and very pleased. I hope it's still around and works well with Windows 10- I've gotten an android tablet since.

I installed Blue Stacks on my Mac Book Pro, works great!

Back