Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by praiano63, Nov 30, 2013.

1. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Thanks a lot.
    Looking at the first "inside sim racing first hour with GT6 video" the game seems to be fantastic and a walk through very similar to GT5.
    It's a very classic GT game, i think that i'll use as much as possible the Honda fit, no other first option, before buying a decent car like a RX7..... or a FORD SHELBY GT50 '13 :) ??
    Used cars are mixed with premiums new cars???!!!:confused:
    Anyway, i'll discover this day 12, not before. Till there i'll have to wait and see the others talking about the game.
    ><(((((°>°°°°°

2. iainoflo85

iainoflo85

There are no used cars in GT6.

3. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

OK, let's name O km old cars .:):tup:

iainoflo85 likes this.
  4. Shlagem

Shlagem

Hello Mr.P

I was among the lucky ones to get an early copy of GT6 last Friday.

As a huge fan to your tunes , I am willing to create my own Praiano tune directory where ill keep all of your tunes starting from car number 1.

You will enjoy GT6 a lot since the physics is extremely responsive and has that real feal into it!

Can you please guide me to the latest tune template as soon as it is created so id organize my directory?

Thanks a lot my friend :)

5. Valentieske

Valentieske

I'm a lucky one who already got GT6 it's great!! but cant wait at the great tunes from you again praiano great work enjoy the game and tuning! Looking forward to your tunes!

praiano63 likes this.
  6. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Good to know GT6 physics are so good.

I don't understand very well . You want to create your own garage or tune directory with my settings and template?
    Sorry but i can't agree with this. I'm going to try make some money with this for GT6 and i think to link my tunes to a blog where i'll publish all my cars.
    They will stay free but if i can make a few money with some publicity, this will help me a lot . Life is really hard in Brasil lately, at least for me and i try by all the ways to give at least a good table for my kids.
    I think you'll understand my point of view.
    Have a good day.

7. Shlagem

Shlagem

hello Mr. P

Sorry I think I did not make it clear in my last comment, all I need is to create a personal tune directory on my PC where I keep all of the tunes, since I don't go online whenever I need to tune any of my cars, as in GT5 I created a folder with all of your tunes and since my smart phone supports office documents I use to go back to a tune whenever I need one, kept doing that until your app surfaced ,so im not going to publish or put any on a blog or anything.

As for the life in Brasil I think both of us share the same situations as my country is getting way tougher to live in!
    But I ensure you that I will be among who always support you, if you ever create an app for your tunes as you did for GT5 ill be again among the first to purchase it.

Looking forward for your tunes mate. :)

8. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Ok ,now i understand. In your computer !!! Ok no problem of course. It will be a pleasure to help.

9. Lambob

Lambob

Do yourself a big favor Praiano,

PLAY GT6 first !

no sorry, enjoy the beach first with your kids!

Tune for us hungry fans a little later ;)

10. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

I'll have to wait till day 12 anyway . During this time i'll read the friends comments about the game. The main thing for me are by far the physics and they seems fantastic looking at the way people are talking about their driving sensation. I'm a patient guy, no problem.;)

11. Monatsende

Monatsende

Good to see that tuning keeps its good name called "Praiano". :tup:

praiano63 likes this.
  12. billren2k3

billren2k3

This is excellent news and really looking forward to seeing what you do with the new physics engine with your tunes as your tunes are outstanding...best of luck and can't wait to see the 1st release :cheers:

13. danbojte

danbojte

Post Updated. :)

14. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Fantastic ... still -6 days for me :(

15. StaryStarego

StaryStarego

How am I supposed to race my nsx proto now? Just kiddin, dont tune it, 2 months ago when u updated tunes for nsx proto everyone was using them hahaha

Whats more important - u will like the game ! its is amazing

danbojte and praiano63 like this.
  16. seb15000

seb15000

Hello to you Mr. Praiano
    I am impressed by the quality of your adjustment, eager to discover what you do on GT6 we go, you go cards with table? it thought it was great!
    wish you good luck and very soon :tup:

praiano63 likes this.
  17. Promptus

Promptus

Hello Mr P.:bowdown:

Good to know you will keep on supporting us & GT6. It's still an amazing game (been playing for 24 hours now).
    Am looking forward to your GT6 tunes - thanks for everything you did for us all so far! :gtpflag:

praiano63 likes this.
  18. shoenboggie

shoenboggie

Well put...

Praiano, you really feel the work the tires are doing is the best way to describe GT6 in my opinion. The Honda Fit is really not that bad and has a touch of lift of oversteer. Very happy with the feel of GT6.

Hope you and your family have a great Holiday season too.

P.S. Shameless plug for one of your first tunes would be the Audi R8 4.2

19. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Thanks a lot for the kind words.
    I've watched and watched again a lot of on board GT6 replays to feel by the moves, inputs and tire noise how acurate this game's physics can be. It seems really amazing.
    If the car answer well to the settings ,it will be easier for anybody to tune a car the way he want exactly.
    This was not the case in GT5 and it wasn't easy.
    Anyway, GT6 only next thursday for me. I have to be Zen this week.:sly:

><(((((°>°°°°°

20. AFS

AFS

Any good tunes for the Honda Fit RS, as i've just started playing GT6.

21. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

I'll begin to play the game only on day 12 ... so no tune till the end of the next week.

22. XDesperado67

XDesperado67 Premium

Hey big fish!
    Your definitely going to love the driving feel on GT6.

Only driven the FIT stock so far, but it's a fun drive. Can't wait till you get your copy and we can get together for a few laps online.:cheers:

danbojte and praiano63 like this.
  23. chrisdittmer

chrisdittmer

Hey Dr Praiano. I notice your donation link isn't in this forum yet. I will happily chip in once you're able to post some of your excellent tunes!

praiano63 likes this.
  24. GeeBaby

GeeBaby

Hey bud, glad to see your still in business. I can tell you first hand, don't get too crazy excited about this game yet man. It's like an extension of GT5 but the stock cars with the tire models seem way easier to drive. The CS feel like SH, the SH feel like SS so I am scared to feel the RS tires. I might shift one of the lines on the road cornering with all that grip. Should make for some very exciting online races with door to door action though.

25. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Good to see you back XDesperado, i can't wait to race the Dino 450PP in Cy room with you and everybody there.:cheers:
    Hello Chriss. Yes for sure i'll stick the donation link further in the game when i'll post some tune. So much good people support me this way in GT5.... I"m very grateful for this.
    Have a good night.

26. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Hello. I'll check this on my favorites tracks. I know exactly the braking points with each tires / PP If they add more grip , just need touse lower grip tires for the same PP as GT5. For example in the way of 450PP / SPORT HARD ,you can use 450PP/ CS. If the game is an extension of GT5, ok for me, principaly if the physics are as good as everybody says.

27. ragnar666

ragnar666

yay your back! your Catherham 7 fireblade tune was my first ever i used in GT5. bloody brilliant. any updates to it for GT6 spec? still love driving that thing around nurburgring.

28. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Thanks. Sure the Caterham will be on the first cars list to tune. This is a fantastic big toy.:):tup:

29. Motor City Hami

Motor City Hami

Praiano - my opening movie started with the Senna academy; teachers, students, lots of images of his cars and helmet. Thought of you.

30. mike_gt3

mike_gt3 Premium

Started to play tonight, liking the physic so far!:dopey:
    Im sure you will like it. :)

Ittybitty Stigy and praiano63 like this.