Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by praiano63, Nov 30, 2013.

1. redrick

redrick

Yes that was a great standby in GT5. I must try to translate it for GT6. Glad to hear you're going to "relax" and do an Alfa. Please tune what you find interesting as I learn about new cars that way but everybody is making requests and I just wanted to say I hope you will not forget old standbys for "smaller" races, like the Scuderia and the Lotus Evora.

Regards,

Rick

lilivier and Mercury1 like this.
  2. SuzLing Chan

SuzLing Chan

Hello Praiano.Thank you for your super good tuning :tup::tup::bowdown: Love it at GT5 and loving it for GT6 as well:) Happy New Year to you and all home :cheers: Best wishes from Republic of Singapore.

Mercury1 likes this.
  3. Bumblebee28

Bumblebee28

Hello Laurent, best wishes happy prosperous and healthy new year to you and family. :cheers: Thank you kindly for all your awesome helps! :tup::tup::tup:

Also everyone best wishes :cheers: happy new year.

Mercury1 and seb15000 like this.
  4. MAXXI

MAXXI

Hi Laurent , happy new year with your family joining the great GT6 , and many thanks for your continuous work searching the best tunes for this amazing community

Sincerly
    Massimo

Bumblebee28 and seb15000 like this.
  5. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Thanks to everybody. Yes, i'm relaxing a few and soon i'll do and publish some news cars.
    Happy new year 2014 .
    ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

jr4737, Mercury1, iainoflo85 and 7 others like this.
  6. Busbyboy

Busbyboy

Hi Mr Praiano. I loved all your GT5 tunes my favorite was the LOCTITE MUGEN NSX. I've not had GT6 long and thought I'd turn strait to you and I was wondering if this tune HONDA RAYBRIG HSV 0-10 '12 Suzuka would work exactly the same for the base model? The other thing I wanted to ask you would your LOCTITE NSX GT5 tune work on GT6 with it being new physics an all? As they dont seem to have updated the graphic for it? Thanks for all your great tunes and hope to see many more (Gallardo?) in this new year. The Force be with you and may you live long and prosper ;)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  7. Shlagem

Shlagem

actually I asked Mr. P the same question few days ago and below is the reply

Busbyboy and praiano63 like this.
  8. crashthng

crashthng

Happy New Year and thanks for the tunes as they have certainly raised my skill level.I'm beating some racers that I couldn't even keep up with before. Your the best " crew chief " a racer could have!
    Thanks for sharing your talents w/ the GT community and I'm patiently awaiting for the app. :tup:

Busbyboy and praiano63 like this.
  9. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

[​IMG]

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  10. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

PEUGEOT 905B EVO 1 BIS LM '92 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  11. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

MAZDA 787B STEALTH MODEL // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  12. glowworm44

glowworm44 Premium

Hello Praiano
    Happy New Year to you!
    Is there any chance you will be doing a tune for the Corvette StingRay Racer Concept '59 any time soon, or at all...? I can't get the back wheels to stick - they spin out at the slightest touch of acceleration. I was able to correct most of this by applying maximum weight to the front, but still very hard to manage around corners. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you!

13. rjcobra

rjcobra

Hello Praiano. What is your opinion on racing brakes VS standard? I noticed that some of your cars have them and some don't.

14. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon

Hello Laurent, The Pescarolo C9 Hybride tune works just great for me in both the Mt Panorama and Nurburgring of the Final Event of IA. Looking forward to the Sauber and R92CP tunes. As always I appreciate all you are doing for the GT community.

15. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Hello, sure i'll tune itone day, don't now when. After a first test , i always do a quick tune. If i find the vain and like the car, then i'll publish the settings.
    I have a lot of cars in tuning process right now.
    Question of time.
    Hello. I did some test with racing brakes and normal brakes.
    There is no difference in braking distance.
    No difference also between high numbers and low numbers in braking distance too.
    The only thing that you can modulate is the braking input, lower numbers spread the brakes across all the travel of the pedal.
    Brake balance also, for example , if you put a higher number in front, this front brake will enter stronger and earlier than the rear brake with lower number.
    This can really help to make the car react the way you want. I prefer personaly low numbers , they allow smoother inputs.

Thanks, it's a really nice car. My fastest Le Mans on Suzuka, due principally to the superior front grip. It carve and stick really well on this kind of track. The accel and top speed is also very good, close to the GT One, i'm not a La Sarthe speciallist but i think it 'll do really well there also.

Have a good night everybody. Taking a break from GT6 till friday. Going to check the beach and the fishes tomorrow :):tup:

16. Mercury1

Mercury1 Premium

Thanks again, you are a craftsman. :)

SPENCEINATOR likes this.
  17. Bumblebee28

Bumblebee28

Hello my friend, I have driven this car on the Super - Le Mans 24 mins race, it's an easy to the finishing line. It is an awesome tuning as usual, thank you kindly! You are absolutely right this tuned car has an excellent grip, - cornering, - acceleration and very fast! I love driving it. On the straight line it goes to 395 km/h. I adapted the final gear to 2800 on the Le Sarthe. Well done and thanks again.

I am keen to drive the 905 B and 787 B today.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  18. kell_bc

kell_bc

Shame all the tunes are on super soft, renders them useless IMO.

19. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

You're welcome my friend.
    Yes, i've stayed very impressed by this car. Really good and fast.

Shame would be producing and publishing tunes that just a few elite drivers could drive.
    I do this for the average good driver like me, to have a lot of fun with this game.
    They stay very solid base tunes, they are OK for any kind of racing tires. The only thing you have to change is the LSD accel . Put it lower if still room to do this.
    It need more throttle control too. That's all. I think a very good driver is somebody that already can do those changes. A lot of them use my cars but they have also the knowledges to adapt to their driving styles and skills.
    Beach time. Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Mercury1, XS, Daisey273 and 7 others like this.
  20. 0r3n

0r3n

Dude... you are on fire...
    1st ... thank you for the Holden tune... I am still trying to tweak a little bit to make it turn a little better and would love your ideas but you have certainly tamed that beast ;).
    2. As a noob making ny way through the game ... let me just say your tunes are pricess... the Mclaren F1 GTR (kk edition) and the Subaru BRZ R&D sport 12 have got me through most of iA so thank you...
    3. With the current lot of 700PP have you settled on a favourite yet... whats your recomendation for someone who can only afford 1?
    4. Further request when time permits .... RUF ...I dont care what people say ;) ... its a porche!
    5. And just out if interest ...in status... how much mileage have you done and whats your total driving time ? :)
    Best regards

21. Motor City Hami

Motor City Hami

@kell_bc - Just curious what you change when you go from racing soft to say racing hard or sport soft?

22. kell_bc

kell_bc

Drivetrain, power & weight.... Then look at suspension after few laps

Shame all the tunes are on super soft, renders them useless IMO.

23. Xiamoto

Xiamoto Premium

These 905 and 787 tunes are an absolute pleasure for a noob like me to drive on RH tires. So perhaps this statement could be revised to "renders them useless for an experienced driver like me".......... Just a thought.

24. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

Useless? Then you should post some tunes of yours that we can try

gkgamer, Mercury1, Ratrasta and 6 others like this.
  25. Motor City Hami

Motor City Hami

You weren't very specific in your response. I just find it interesting that a person with twelve total posts on GTP is in one of the best (if not the best) tuning garage using a term like "useless." Just looking to learn from you. I admit that I am still trying to figure out GT6 tuning so looking to learn from others right now.

So what would you change to improve these cars on racing hard tires?

gkgamer, Ratrasta, Shlagem and 7 others like this.
  26. kell_bc

kell_bc

"Useless" in the sence that the majority of races don't allow super softs, the tuning it's self isn't useless, i know how much time and effort goes into tuning, my holidays have been dedicated to it.
    It would only make sence to tune the car on the type of tyre that prevails the majority of the game on the kinds of cars people have problems tuning the most.
    The tunes a great, no debating at all.
    Had some problems with the fxx but played with the diff settings on racing hards & moved the ballast around and now it stick like a HSV.

Anyway I'm trying to tune my own reaction times for these vettle challenges !!!

I don't want to flood this thread guys.

27. QRio_2011

QRio_2011

Praiano can you make a tune for NASCAR Twin Ring Motegi`s race?

28. Rayanitani

Rayanitani

thank you for the information mate tnx alot

29. JogoAsobi

JogoAsobi Premium

Thanks for these 3 LMPs!
    I have also been using your GT5 Audio R8 '01 tune with a bit of negative front toe as you suggested.
    Works great! :tup: :tup:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  30. TNR_ALPHA

TNR_ALPHA

[quoty"praiano63, post: 9004465, member: 127120"]place holder[/quote] will you be posting a zonda lm racecar tune? Racing hard tires
    Priano your LMP Tunes
    Will yu