Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Released on APP and sent by email to donators as JPEG files of the tune sheet. I hope i´ve not forgotten anybody on my CCO list.
Those tunes will be published on GTP on friday with the winter week end to test them all.
Have a good drive.

GT3 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3
Road KTM X-Bow R
Road Light Car Company Rocket
GT300 RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7
Road Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) 15th Anni

Hello Mr. P I really have enjoyed all you tunes. But I have a small request involving my most favorite car the GTS Viper. I see tunes all over for it but none seem to fit my driving style. Please help.

Thanks in advance.
It´s already in the fav waiting for a first test.:) 👍
Laurent should be on PD's payroll.

I come from a background of racing motocross, skis, bicycles, sailboats, feet, and some illegal car racing. My introduction to GT was last August, with GT5. The stock cars sucked. They understeered like snowplows until you step on the gas or brake, then they spun. I needed help, and I came across tuners. Priano's tunes always worked for me, and Motor City Hami's usually did also. They, and a few other tuners made the game enjoyable for me.

I came to learn tracks, technique, and practice racing. I did not come to be a member of the crew. While I would love to learn the fine art of tuning, I don't yet have time. Driving comes first for now. PD should understand this and appreciate all the people who make their game playable for others.

Imagine if PD were to release a DLC of 10, 15 or 20 of Priano's pre-tuned cars? All black matte with Senna helmet and suit? And a DLC of lime green metalic MCH cars? And others?

I would pay for these limited edition cars as long as the tuners received royalties. Would you?

This would be a dream for me, i think everybody would like to do a job like this,or at least doing everyday one or more things you love to do and taking care of your family with this. Working with your passion.
:dopey::dopey:

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Released on APP and sent by email to donators as JPEG files of the tune sheet. I hope i´ve not forgotten anybody on my CCO list.
Those tunes will be published on GTP on friday with the winter week end to test them all.
Have a good drive.

Road KTM X-Bow R

This would be a dream for me, i think everybody would like to do a job like this,or at least doing everyday one or more things you love to do and taking care of your family with this. Working with your passion.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°
I have the app on android phone but no new tunes update. How do i update the app?

Never mind figured it out. Will be busy trying them out. Thank you

I have the app on android phone but no new tunes update. How do i update the app?

Hello , need to wait Daisey to answer this, can´t help you sorry. Going to send a mail about this.
Sorry.

Have a good drive.

Road KTM X-Bow R

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°
Thanks for everything that you do for us in this game. I have both of your apps and will continue to support you. Thank you very much again from myself and everyone here on the forum

No problem Whitehare. Androiders remember I cannot setup your phone/apps to update. You should be able to find the setting to allow auto updates in your app settings. :)

FERRARI 458 ITALIA '09 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

I have just tested this beauty.
I have no complaint about it, just the annoying understeer that presents itself while mid-cornering.
It delivers the power beautifuly, and it's very easy to drive, allowing you to drive fast without further drawbacks.

Nice one!

McLaren MP4-12C '10 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

One word: WOW.
I've got to admit i hated this car in GT5. It was weird to drive, under any circumstances, at least for me. So i didnt buy it till Praiano delivered us with a tune.

I dont know what it is about it. Perhaps is the car that now is a wonderful drivers-car, perhaps is the tune; seriously, i dont know. I do know one thing: you MUST give this a shot. It worths it.

It handles like a perfect and detailed set-up machine. It will never, ever, give you any surprise under any circumstance (well, of course, dont drive it through the grass, she doest like it), and will keep the grip (which is not a few by the way) during all the corner, in a very linear way.

Thank you, you just made me a favourite car.

Have a good drive.

Road KTM X-Bow R

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

For the Re amemiya there is a mistake, it´s no change Oil to reach the specs of the tune sheet. if you change it need to set PL to 85,4%.
Sorry for this.

Gearbox on rocket car also don't match as numbers in app...can't get same ratio...anybody with same problem?
Btw great work on suspension ...

Thanks for sending the jpegs, and thanks for the update ^ Laurent. :)
You´re welcome, a lot of GT500 on the way now.
Gearbox on rocket car also don't match as numbers in app...can't get same ratio...anybody with same problem?
I have checked it right now and for me it´s ok , check if you did the oil change and installed all the parts first. If you still have problem this gearbox is vry easy to set anyway, all the gears ratios are full right on the setting panel, max value.

Together with some road cars , i´m tuning a lot of GT500 at 493HP. I´m very impressed by the similar performance between all of them. The only difference is the weight. If you set the same weight for all the cars, i think they can race in the same 0.300 on a 2 minute lap. All very good cars.

Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra ’05
Honda NSX GT500 Base Model ’08
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX ’03
Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX ’01
Honda RAYBRIG NSX ’06
Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R ’08

Supra and Nissan , FR cars ,are safer than the Honda MR , specially when passing over red white kerbs. But, i´ve foud a way to let them safer too and it´s not a big thing now to drive them fast pshing the limits. I´m in love with GT500, they are fantastics machines.
All are on they way , i´ll publish them next week or this week end for APP users and donators.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

You´re welcome, a lot of GT500 on the way now.

I have checked it right now and for me it´s ok , check if you did the oil change and installed all the parts first. If you still have problem this gearbox is vry easy to set anyway, all the gears ratios are full right on the setting panel, max value.

Together with some road cars , i´m tuning a lot of GT500 at 493HP. I´m very impressed by the similar performance between all of them. The only difference is the weight. If you set the same weight for all the cars, i think they can race in the same 0.300 on a 2 minute lap. All very good cars.

Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra ’05
Honda NSX GT500 Base Model ’08
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX ’03
Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX ’01
Honda RAYBRIG NSX ’06
Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R ’08

Supra and Nissan , FR cars ,are safer than the Honda MR , specially when passing over red white kerbs. But, i´ve foud a way to let them safer too and it´s not a big thing now to drive them fast pshing the limits. I´m in love with GT500, they are fantastics machines.
All are on they way , i´ll publish them next week or this week end for APP users and donators.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°
:)👍:)👍:) :cheers:

Nice time, though you can go faster. A few friends of mine and have gotten the Nissan GT-R GT3 into the two minute range at Silverstone on hard tires with a stock motor and we're positive it will get faster reaching 1:57 with a little work on the setup.
sorry i tune the BMW Z4 GT3 the front noise its to heavy to take a corner can you plz mr p Make it more smooth to take kurbs more fast really its to heavy when you want to take a corner . so plz make it more smooth or more flexible Thank you:confused: i think the ballast 400 on the front its to heavy

Last edited:
sorry i tune the BMW Z4 GT3 the front noise its to heavy to take a corner can you plz mr p Make it more smooth to take kurbs more fast really its to heavy when you want to take a corner . so plz make it more smooth or more flexible Thank you:confused: i think the ballast 400 on the front its to heavy
Hello, the BMW Z4 GT3 is a base tune , a lot better than the stock that is almost undrivable. This is a point where you can start to do it the way you want exactly. I can´t do different tunes from the same car ,at least for the moment, because i have a lot of cars to do , to build a good garage.
Try to play with the springs, reduce same amout front and rear.
Set news damper ,
Front compression higher than rear will stabilize the rear end together with front compression lower than rear.
The opposite of course will give more eagerness to the car.

Good luck.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'll add some tuning notes to the app "Tuning Guide" to change oil (if applicable) and tune Power first then to do suspension.

Does anyone have any other notes that are FAQ they believe should be in the app to help other users?

Daisey

Just got it. Getting ready to look at it. Will be cool for ios so I can use my ipad. It's a little bigger screen. Will I need to purchase again?
Need to ask to Daisey but i don´t think it will.
I used the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo

• TC = 1
  • Stability ON
  • Skid ON
  • Active steering OFF
  • Stock
  • BB 2/7
  • LSD FC
    • 10/15/11
It was a breeze for this average driver. I took a few rung to get acclimated, a few too late braking incidents no spinouts though.
It´s a nice car yes, try to take out the aids , at least TC / stab and skid. Those functions are taking out all the plesure you can find in the game.
In the way of TC=1 , try to low LSD accel till ok for you. You cn train driving 80% of your capacity or less, staying on the line, braking earlier and accel progressivelly out corner feeling the rear end grip according to direction input and gas.
You´ll be happier and faster in a few sessions, i promess.
Good luck my friend.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Back