Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
I'm not a top driver but there is my fast lap with praiano tune In silverstone. Thank You praiano.

Nice time, though you can go faster. A few friends of mine and have gotten the Nissan GT-R GT3 into the two minute range at Silverstone on hard tires with a stock motor and we're positive it will get faster reaching 1:57 with a little work on the setup.

hey :gtpflag:praiano. I love your setup forum. Its helped me beat lots of my friends. Do you think you could tune the sls gt3 for me? Thanks!

KTM X-BOW STREET `12 // 540PP // SPORT HARD

Special seasonal tune Eiger.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Another brilliant tune!! Allowed me to shave off 1.5s to run a 1:03.749 which currently places me 35th in the world. Keep up the good work!!

Nice , good time even with SRF , i don´t know what is the best time no SRF, i think PD must put filters on the time sheet to chck it.
I agree with this Laurent. I personally don't care how people drive - it's their choice. And I am not good enough to threaten the leaders with any settings! But it would be nice to know how you go against other people (like me) who like to drive with no aids. Plus Ascari is a track where SRF will actually make a lot of difference on the reverse camber corners.

I agree with this Laurent. I personally don't care how people drive - it's their choice. And I am not good enough to threaten the leaders with any settings! But it would be nice to know how you go against other people (like me) who like to drive with no aids. Plus Ascari is a track where SRF will actually make a lot of difference on the reverse camber corners.

Sent you a PM about this instead of replying here... :)
...as said topic seems to bring angst to some in the community.
I didn't want to be perceived as straying too far OT from the tunes.

Last edited:
Praiano, I think you misunderstood the purpose of my post about gear settings. You know how some guys will say "I set up my tune just like the one you posted, but I can't set my transmission gears like the ones you showed". My post helps them set their gears to the ones you have in your tunes. Just the numbers.

When you do your tune on a car, the gear numbers change from what they were when you first bought the car. Buy a new Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 (don't use an old one) and try to set the transmission gears to your tune. Then you'll understand. It'll be worth your time. I promise.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/transmission-gear-variance-solved.297484/

Praiano, I think you misunderstood the purpose of my post about gear settings. You know how some guys will say "I set up my tune just like the one you posted, but I can't set my transmission gears like the ones you showed". My post helps them set their gears to the ones you have in your tunes. Just the numbers.

When you do your tune on a car, the gear numbers change from what they were when you first bought the car. Buy a new Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 (don't use an old one) and try to set the transmission gears to your tune. Then you'll understand. It'll be worth your time. I promise.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/transmission-gear-variance-solved.297484/
Hello my friend, yes i have some difficulty to understand or explain fully what i read or what i want to say.
Anyway, i would like PD put back the 10 divisions on the setting bar. like this it will not be necessary to use numbers but % at the place, no more problems.
For me when i want to do a gearbox for any track, i don´t spend more than 2 minutes. I do it visually, i don`t even use my excel sheet.
I set the last gear , then the first gear and i spread the rest the best way to suit to the track. With the time, it very esy and fast.

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 // 600PP // RACING TIRES
When i've take this car for a first drive, i was waiting for a stable ,safe , fun, grippy car. But it was horrible, the front end was travelling a lot, very unstable under brake in a turn, very difficult to stay on track.
The only thing that you still can't do with this car is cutting the apex over a kerb. If not you'll see a strange reaction where it spin almost all the times.
Now it's great ,in my opinion. I would race it with some friends with a lot of pleasure.

Mr Praiano,
You totally transformed this car. I bought it thinking it should handle better than the Gt3 GT-R. Disappointed to say the least and further insulted by the crap noise the bloody thing makes!

Your tune has turned it into a favorite drive especially during the Nurburgring 24mins. Thanks ace!

I bought a new FTO this morning, and all the gear ratios matched his tune perfectly.

I bought a new FTO this morning, and all the gear ratios matched his tune perfectly.

I don't understand how your new FTO can be different from my new FTO, but I bought a total of 3 of them and they were all the same. Exactly the same. After adjusting the final gear to 4.500 and the top speed to 112 mph, the 6th gear range was 0.962 to 1.256. I needed 1.286.

Anyway, This isn't the place for me to respond to someone casting doubt on my honesty. It's Praiano's thread. I'll try the conversation thing.

I don't understand how your new FTO can be different from my new FTO, but I bought a total of 3 of them and they were all the same. Exactly the same. After adjusting the final gear to 4.500 and the top speed to 112 mph, the 6th gear range was 0.962 to 1.256. I needed 1.286.

Anyway, This isn't the place for me to respond to someone casting doubt on my honesty. It's Praiano's thread. I'll try the conversation thing.
I'm not casting doubt on your honesty! I have had the same problem with other cars in GT5, and I expected to have it again with the FTO. I commented only because I was surprised it worked, and I don't fully understand why sometimes it doesn't. I'm sure you're aware that all parts must match, and the transmission should be set last. But sometimes I still have the same issue as your FTO.

I'm not casting doubt on your honesty! I have had the same problem with other cars in GT5, and I expected to have it again with the FTO. I commented only because I was surprised it worked, and I don't fully understand why sometimes it doesn't. I'm sure you're aware that all parts must match, and the transmission should be set last. But sometimes I still have the same issue as your FTO.
Don´t worry friends, this is like this, i hav a lot of PM everydy about gears ratios....... I need to find a way to make it easiest without numbers.
Like i´ve said in the upper post, doing this individual ratios settings visually works very well too.
The most important is your last gear, always full right.
The first gear as far on the left as possible, move it right till OK for grid start if you need.
All the others intermediary gears spreaded between harmoniousely.

The rest of the process , final gear 1 , top speed , final gear 2 are the same process as writen on the sheet.

It work very fine like this.

Have a good drive.

><(((((º>ºººººººººº

BMW E92 M3 (BMW MOTORSPORT) 10 // 600PP // RACING HARD

Mr.P
Another great tune from you. Works well on the 2011 model with no problems. Good drive at the Nurb 24mins

Do you think that body rigidity improves the car? In what? Thanks

I want to know if it can improves the car, as i tested a car (sti '09) with improved rigidity and i was 4sec faster than the sti with no improved rigidity.

Do you think that body rigidity improves the car? In what? Thanks

I want to know if it can improves the car, as i tested a car (sti '09) with improved rigidity and i was 4sec faster than the sti with no improved rigidity.
If your car after finding a good balance still have some little instability , not stying pefectly as you want on the driving line and if you have a bit of room for under steer, yes you can install it. I prefer to use lsd and toe to set this problems.
The difference is not so big or unperceptible for some cars. Never use it on FF and 4WD without some very few exceptions.

If your car after finding a good balance still have some little instability , not stying pefectly as you want on the driving line and if you have a bit of room for under steer, yes you can install it. I prefer to use lsd and toe to set this problems.
The difference is not so big or unperceptible for some cars. Never use it on FF and 4WD without some very few exceptions.

Thanks for the feedback

MCLAREN F1 GTR KOKUSAI '95 /650PP // RACING TIRES

A bit faster than the stealth and better easy driving racing line.

Hi Praiano
What lap time can you run on the ring in this car? Im just wonderimg how quick it will go.
great tune by the way. I use lots of your tunes, they are always great and perfect for me !

Hi Praiano
What lap time can you run on the ring in this car? Im just wonderimg how quick it will go.
great tune by the way. I use lots of your tunes, they are always great and perfect for me !
Hello, i`m around +- 6 minutes on the ring with racing medium with this car.

Hey Mr.Praiano!May i have a request of a tuning for the car Mazda Roadster touring car plz. and thank you for all your hard work! This car has been my favorite since GT5

I am loving your tunes, I would love them more if you could see what you could do with the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11. Thank you...

Would love to see what you can do with the 2000 Mustang Cobra R. Supposedly it was designed for track use and did more than 1 g on the skid pad.

Back