Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hey Praiano, great stuff coming out of your garage! I just was wondering if you could share your thoughts on the pros and cons of flat floors and chassis reinforcements?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Praiano, I find your advice of always changing the oil first odd, since your tunes (haven't seen all of them) state that the oil hasn't been changed, and according to what I've been reading and my own playtime changing the oil first does increase the PP slightly without doing anything.

Either way I'll be sure to just change the oil right away when doing your tunes from now on, and when I see PP start to go down again after a few hundred KM I'll know to change oil or keep it that way if I'm trying to reach certain PP, thanks and keep up the good work!!

Many thanks for the GT500 collection!

Two quick questions, on all the cars the camber is 0 and I heard this is because the new tyre model in the game.

In your opinion does this point to a mistake in the tyre model or is it realistic? If it is a mistake they might revise it.

And in the HSV tune, you have camber at 1 and 0.5 (toe -0.05, 0.05) - does this need to be adjusted for the tyre model?

Arty rtracing.co

Another great pack of tunes..:cheers:
One quick question..Would you like to make a video guide on how to make a car? I am particularly interested in how to rid the suspension...many thanks

Hey Praiano, great stuff coming out of your garage! I just was wondering if you could share your thoughts on the pros and cons of flat floors and chassis reinforcements?

Thanks in advance.
I never use flat floor because it´s something that PD did wrong in the game.
If we can considerate that a flat floor is acting like a mid car downforce , with no influence on the balance, why PD added PP on it and not on the others aero parts downforce up the car like wings ?????
In my opinon, the right thing would be that wings ,flat floor and even the tires you use must have an influence on the PP. But, for this, you need to have competent people working for you or a whole community, like the GTP community ,with a lot of people very good and passionate GTplayers able and wanting to test this and set the PP system to a fair efficient level.
Above all, for PP racing, it´s not helping at all,check my test.

I did a quick test with a flat floor on the ring.
5ki5.jpg

Chassis reinforcement just have a very little influence on the car. I don´t use it in 99% of the cases, never on FF and 4WD.
In GT5 it was adding some understeer, in GT6 it seems to do the same but in a lower amount.
If i have a problematic car with a lot of rotation and a happy tail for example, i can use the chassis reinforcement if the normal settings don´t allow me to let the car the way i want to.
It will not be the solution but it will help 0,5% in the right way.

I try to get your app from play store but had difficulty, so I make a donate to support you.
Keep up the good work and more tune for us :cheers:
My email jr4735@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot for this. Have a good day.
Many thanks for the GT500 collection!

Two quick questions, on all the cars the camber is 0 and I heard this is because the new tyre model in the game.

In your opinion does this point to a mistake in the tyre model or is it realistic? If it is a mistake they might revise it.

And in the HSV tune, you have camber at 1 and 0.5 (toe -0.05, 0.05) - does this need to be adjusted for the tyre model?

Arty rtracing.co
It´s wrong, i have to correct it. Camber 0,0/0,0 is always the most grippy. something that PD have to correct for sure.
In GT5 ,the max grip was around 2,0°. With this value in GT5 you were able to play with the overall balance setting values UP or DOWN , front or rear...

The difference in GT6 is that you can´t add grip on a side of the car because you are already at the max grip for a minimum value. You can´t go lower than 0,0°
The only option that stay is lowering the grip adding camber. Can be used on rear wheels of a lazy FF cars for example (i´ve never tested this).
Another great pack of tunes..:cheers:
One quick question..Would you like to make a video guide on how to make a car? I am particularly interested in how to rid the suspension...many thanks
Sorry , i don´t have any video capture device and my english is too poor to explain ,talking or writing ,how the things are working in GT6.
Te best thing you have to do is to check the Motor city garage for this, i agree 100% with all he says and it´s 1000% more clear than if i did something like this.

Have a good day everybody.

Small typo on the SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition '13, Inititial final gear should be 5.000 I think?

Also Renault R8 Gordini '66 needs weight reduction stage 2.

Maybe you do need more than 5 hours sleep a night, we are working you too hard on all these great tunes!

Cheers

Mark

Last edited:
Small typo on the SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition '13, Inititial final gear should be 5.000 I think?

Also Renault R8 Gordini '66 needs weight reduction stage 2.

Maybe you do need more than 5 hours sleep a night, we are working you too hard on all these great tunes!

Cheers

Mark
Sorry, you´re right for the gordini , it´s stage 2 weight reduction , the viper also, it´s 5,000 preset final gear.
I´ll send the corrected file to Daisey to update the APP later.
Thanks.

I have been struggling with the X-BOW seasonal at Eiger Nordwand, couldn't get gold and the fastest time was 1:10.791 (tried almost everything). Then I tried your X-BOW setup and guess what, in the first lap I drove immediately gold 1:08.536 ... keep going and after 3 laps I got it down to 1:07,326.
Thanks for the amazing setup!
:bowdown:

I have been struggling with the X-BOW seasonal at Eiger Nordwand, couldn't get gold and the fastest time was 1:10.791 (tried almost everything). Then I tried your X-BOW setup and guess what, in the first lap I drove immediately gold 1:08.536 ... keep going and after 3 laps I got it down to 1:07,326.
Thanks for the amazing setup!
:bowdown:
You´re welcome and thanks for your signature..

Lambhorgini Diablo GT2 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Hi Praiano, just wondering if you have driven this car after 1.03. The pp is now 562 and the handling is different, can't say that is better. It is for me a bit more difficult to control.

Just wondering if it is just me. Sorry if this has been brought up before, I didn't see it in the discussion.

Hi Praiano, just wondering if you have driven this car after 1.03. The pp is now 562 and the handling is different, can't say that is better. It is for me a bit more difficult to control.

Just wondering if it is just me. Sorry if this has been brought up before, I didn't see it in the discussion.
I´ll check it ,thanks. This is an awesome car but with a very precise setting to work well. It´s possible that 1.03 mess a little with the overall balance. Not a lot for sure but the car like i´ve said, need to work on the edge .....

Hey Praiano I was just racing against my dad on Road Course Daytona in the R8 LMS and it understeered on the high banked turns. I want to ask can you please revise this tune?

I try to get your app from play store but had difficulty, so I make a donate to support you.
Keep up the good work and more tune for us :cheers:
My email jr4735@hotmail.com

If you are having difficulty please visit the app thread, although while im here, I havnt had any other reported issues from people buying the app unless their credit card linked to Google Play is denied/expired/etc. This is outside my control. Best to check your card is ok first.

If you are having difficulty please visit the app thread, although while im here, I havnt had any other reported issues from people buying the app unless their credit card linked to Google Play is denied/expired/etc. This is outside my control. Best to check your card is ok first.
That's my phone problem Thanks for help

Hi Praiano,
If I wanted to change tyres on your tunes. What's the rule of thumb with the LSD?
EG: sport soft to racing soft do you increase all three settings or just one or do you lower all three or just one.
With add grip is there a change at all.

Hi Praiano,
If I wanted to change tyres on your tunes. What's the rule of thumb with the LSD?
EG: sport soft to racing soft do you increase all three settings or just one or do you lower all three or just one.
With add grip is there a change at all.
No way to adapt a sport tires to racing tires in GT6 ,this is not a setting issue, racing tires seems to work only on racing cars with downforce. Perhaps a future physic update will fix this problm but for the moment it don´t work at all.
Yes very sure I was going 165 on the banking at Daytona and it was creeping up the track at a rapid pace.
And my dad was using a HSV-010 and going 190ish.
Try harder springs same amount front and rear set low front ride height and/or higher rear ride height.

I all ready had a rx500 and maxed it out so I brought another to do mr p's tune and it was amazing so I applied the tune to my other 1 and come 3rd 1st go in the historic racing car cup on apricot hill on ss tyres and was catching the 2j and toyota 7 over the last 2 laps(had a little spin on the 1st lap) 160pp points down!! And all from under 1000cc

It sounds very normal and logical to me. I don't think it is something that need to be fixed. 👍
I agree with you Dan, i think it´s logical but the way the racing tires are working on road cars is not normal. If some people like to race like this.... i respect their choice if this is the way they ´ve found to have fun.
Theoretically this kind of cars don´t even need a tune.

Back