Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
I virtually lapped the ring over a thousand times, and I don't know what sector of track this is (picture above, with elevation changes one after another??)

could it be the decent leading to the right hander (pflatzgarten) , with the big sand trap on the left?

LOTUS ELISSE 111R '04// 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Hi Mr. P. I used your Lotus tune for a onemake race and noticed camber settings are 0,5/0,5.
Should it be set to 0/0 regarding the current camber physics? For me it made the car remarkable more stable out of corner. Braking in felt more unstable, possible due to my driving style/braking. I really should buy that brake spring upgrade for my G27.
Thank you.

Hi Mr. P. I used your Lotus tune for a onemake race and noticed camber settings are 0,5/0,5.
Should it be set to 0/0 regarding the current camber physics? For me it made the car remarkable more stable out of corner. Braking in felt more unstable, possible due to my driving style/braking. I really should buy that brake spring upgrade for my G27.
Thank you.
All the cambers all cars at 0,00/0,00 for max grip , i´ve already change this on the APP for next update.

Praiano have you found any disadvantages on using the aero parts on low PP cars?

My problem is: i have a long race coming up in Rome Circuit with 400PP cars on any Sports Tyres and i am not good enough to find time diferences on my setup with or without aero parts... I think the car drives the same with or without the aero...

The car in question it's the Lotus Elise 11 with aero pack B and the last spoiler on +2 wheels (i think).
Aero downforce in GT6 don´t add any PP so it´s good to use it but only if it´s not prejdicial to the car.
You can add only the rear foil on most of the road cars . Front spoiler don´t ad any downforce on this side.
If you add a rear aerofoil to a car that already have a little understeer ,you will increase this understeer and this is bad. In this case i prefer not to use the rear foil.
If you add the foil on a car like the Elise that have already a oversteery tendency, then it´s very positive because you will profit of the extra amout of downforce and also you´ll correct the excessive oversteer tendency. Very good point.

All the cambers all cars at 0,00/0,00 for max grip , i´ve already change this on the APP for next update.

Aero downforce in GT6 don´t add any PP so it´s good to use it but only if it´s not prejdicial to the car.
You can add only the rear foil on most of the road cars . Front spoiler don´t ad any downforce on this side.
If you add a rear aerofoil to a car that already have a little understeer ,you will increase this understeer and this is bad. In this case i prefer not to use the rear foil.
If you add the foil on a car like the Elise that have already a oversteery tendency, then it´s very positive because you will profit of the extra amout of downforce and also you´ll correct the excessive oversteer tendency. Very good point.

Understood! Thank you guys! Keep it up! :cheers:

Praiano your GT86 tune is amazing, I enjoyed using it on the seasonal. You're very fast, I have posted a time ~.550 behind you, although I have had a few laps where I messed up the end but was about .1 back in the 2nd to last turn. Very fun "racing" against you ;)

Praiano your GT86 tune is amazing, I enjoyed using it on the seasonal. You're very fast, I have posted a time ~.550 behind you, although I have had a few laps where I messed up the end but was about .1 back in the 2nd to last turn. Very fun "racing" against you ;)
Trial mountain is always a very fun track to race. I lke this new system with the white lins from your friends. You just can´t stay behing because the track disapear in front of you due to all the white line ghost.
Happy to know you´ve enjoyed the car.

Hey praiano! I love using your tunes. They always help me beat my friends :D Do you think you could do a quick setup on the Lexus Weddsport Is350? So far everything I've done to it hasn't changed the understeering. Also please tune it at 295hp. Thanks for all your hard work :) :) :)

hello god I mean praiano63...seen a link to you on one of the camber debate threads(what is a troll anyway..never mind I got the idea) they were looking for a car to test. thought the bmw z4 gt3 as I hated it (my first gt3 car attempt)
tried your tune pre 1.04..wagged my tail a lot..with the brake update its a real dream. learning much from you thanks a lot..am old an stubborn don't do paypal sorry..but will have wife or son get the app
the god reference was not just your tunes but your overall attitude...had to add..

Last edited:
Hey praiano! I love using your tunes. They always help me beat my friends :D Do you think you could do a quick setup on the Lexus Weddsport Is350? So far everything I've done to it hasn't changed the understeering. Also please tune it at 295hp. Thanks for all your hard work :) :) :)
Hello , i have to check this car first, depending of a good surprise with the first drive, it will tke a good place of the ((( cars to tune))) I´m in love with so much projects for the moment... just waiting for a new `coup de foudre´ ... This is how my tuning cars list work !!! Let`s see.
hello god I mean praiano63...seen a link to you on one of the camber debate threads(what is a troll anyway..never mind I got the idea) they were looking for a car to test. thought the bmw z4 gt3 as I hated it (my first gt3 car attempt)
tried your tune pre 1.04..wagged my tail a lot..with the brake update its a real dream. learning much from you thanks a lot..am old an stubborn don't do paypal sorry..but will have wife or son get the app
the god reference was not just your tunes but your overall attitude...had to add..
Hello, yes i´ve read some post from this thread about camber. I don´t understand what this person want to prove there, it work like this, 0 camber is max grip... for the moment , unfortunately.
No need of picture or big theory, it´s so easy to feel on track and looking at the chrono. But i´m not here to say anybody is wrong or right, i prefer to check threads that present also big questions for me too like: God exist ?? why did he let **** happen ??? Why PD build a game always starting from 0 even if they have a good base to use since GT1 ?????
I´m not god , i don´t work for PD and i don´t like ****.
Have a good night everybody, today was a very good working day, life is good and there is some hope in the humanity.

908 is a real pleasure to drive. Toyota 7 is a bit wild but also fun to drive. If i have to choose ,i prefer the 908 .

Thanks you very much Mr. Praino. Iam now in the middle of super international.. the first two race i use rocket car and it was was easy win.. the third rather difficult.. what car should i choose to make super international easy win.. and do you have tuning tips for gokart 125 shifter.. many thanks mr praiano.. sorry for my bad english..

Thanks you very much Mr. Praino. Iam now in the middle of super international.. the first two race i use rocket car and it was was easy win.. the third rather difficult.. what car should i choose to make super international easy win.. and do you have tuning tips for gokart 125 shifter.. many thanks mr praiano.. sorry for my bad english..

Try the Mclaren F1 Race Car for 650PP at Apricot Hill, Silverstone, Nurb and Brands Hatch, Rocket for road cars at Willow Springs and Ascari and 908 for Spa and Le Mans.

You´re welcome.
For the gokart 125 shifter ,the only things you can tune are the gearbox, power limiter and ballast..
Taking out some power or adding some weight would be prejudicial for the performance.
The only situation where you could play with this would be a championship with some weight handicap in the way of power handicap. Less power is just slower, but more weight as ballast open a new setting possibility, moving this weight and trying to let the kart more balanced....... If you have to race with some KG anyway, you need to find the best place for it.
The gearbox of course offer the same tuning options as a car and looking at the peaky powerband of the small engine, sure a close ratio gearbox must offer some better performance. You have to adapt it to the track and also consider that the close ratio gearbox will prejudicate your standing start at a certain point.
You just need to test and find the best compromise for each track and race.
For a long race it´s better using a very close gear ratio gearbox because the start become less important.
For a short race, a good start is primordial.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

There is a great thread for this already. First 2 races you should have no problem with. The last one at GT Arena, I lowered the max speed a little and added 5 kilo of ballast to stop wheel spin on the last corners. The big tip though is patience and easy on the throttle. The Maestro will probably have more to add but I hope this helps you. :)

AUDI ABT AUDI TT R 02 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

suzukacircuit19.jpg

2r42.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Latest Posts

Back