• 4,593 comments
TOYOTA 86GT 15th ANNIV ED. `12 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

i1H9q0xRfzYKeuB.jpg

toyota gt86 15 anniv 12.regood.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
toyota gt86 15 anniv 12.regood.jpg

Last edited:
You´re welcome.
For the gokart 125 shifter ,the only things you can tune are the gearbox, power limiter and ballast..
Taking out some power or adding some weight would be prejudicial for the performance.
The only situation where you could play with this would be a championship with some weight handicap in the way of power handicap. Less power is just slower, but more weight as ballast open a new setting possibility, moving this weight and trying to let the kart more balanced....... If you have to race with some KG anyway, you need to find the best place for it.
The gearbox of course offer the same tuning options as a car and looking at the peaky powerband of the small engine, sure a close ratio gearbox must offer some better performance. You have to adapt it to the track and also consider that the close ratio gearbox will prejudicate your standing start at a certain point.
You just need to test and find the best compromise for each track and race.
For a long race it´s better using a very close gear ratio gearbox because the start become less important.
For a short race, a good start is primordial.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

I will give it at try.. thanks mr praiano for the advice.. you are the best.. 1 more thing, what is the meaning of : Adapt the speed with final gear only.. can u give me an simple explanation..

There is a great thread for this already. First 2 races you should have no problem with. The last one at GT Arena, I lowered the max speed a little and added 5 kilo of ballast to stop wheel spin on the last corners. The big tip though is patience and easy on the throttle. The Maestro will probably have more to add but I hope this helps you. :)

You are right.. first 2 races is easy.. GT Arena is a big problem and annoying.. thanks for the advices..

I will give it at try.. thanks mr praiano for the advice.. you are the best.. 1 more thing, what is the meaning of : Adapt the speed with final gear only.. can u give me an simple explanation..
Easy , when you have setted the gearbox the way i describe on the tuning sheet, DON`T TOUCH IT ANYMORE.
The only thing you can fix after this to adapt the car to the track ,faster or slower track, you´ll have to drive it, is by sliding up or down the final gear.
Increase final gear ratio number = shorter gears / slower top speed
Decrease final gear ratio number = longer gears / higher top speed.

I don't get why there is 0 MPH in every sheet. The Mazda Rodster is called a Roadster i think.
The O KMH/MPH will be fixed by my friend Daisey for the next APP update. I´ll not publish anymore this real top speed for this given gearbox.
This is a base tune and the GTplayer who will use the tune will set his own real top speed himself, according to the track he will drive the car, with the help of the final gear as writen on the tune sheet.
So there is no reason to appear and above this argument, it give me some extra work when i publish my tunes. I have to go on test track for each car to check this speed.:irked: I would do this if it was very important for the tune but it´s not.
That´s why.
Have a good day everybody, time to work.

Hello Mr Praiano
I think there must be an error on the weight reduction of the Abarth 500, no?
it does not match :odd:
thank you :)

Easy , when you have setted the gearbox the way i describe on the tuning sheet, DON`T TOUCH IT ANYMORE.
The only thing you can fix after this to adapt the car to the track ,faster or slower track, you´ll have to drive it, is by sliding up or down the final gear.
Increase final gear ratio number = shorter gears / slower top speed
Decrease final gear ratio number = longer gears / higher top speed.

Many thanks mr praiano.. i got it..

ah ok, desoler I correct now and that's OK 👍
but I'm a 92.2 for the power limit to 450 PP, and your sheet there is 97.9
I may be doing some thing wrong :nervous:

Wow, what a list of new tunes! Looking forward to trying them out. Praiano, are the images of the Astra V8 DTM you have used taken from Tamiya of their 1/24 scale model?!

Wow, what a list of new tunes! Looking forward to trying them out. Praiano, are the images of the Astra V8 DTM you have used taken from Tamiya of their 1/24 scale model?!
Yes , it look like a toy.... i like toys.:) I have a lot of pictures of this kind of 1/24 scale models from my nephew. Not this one, i take it on the net.
I`ll publish some soon.
The Toyota 86GT 15ann is the faster 450pp car l drove so far
Thanks MR.Praiano
You`re welcome.
I love it, there is still room to let it a bit more agresive for the fun. But for online racing it is OK.
Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Next BIG release
Volkswagen Sirocco GT24 (Volks Motorsport) 08
Toyota 86GT 15th Anniv Edition 12
Jaguar XKR-S 11
RUF RGT 00
Mazda Furai 08
Abarth 500 09
Acura HSC 04

And also 8 touring cars . All of them at 600pp less a 585pp and a 595pp that don´t reach the limit.
Even like this they are all in the same 0.400 on a Suzuka lap. This promess very hard battle online.

Audi Abt Audi TT-R ’02 600pp
Audi A4 Touring Car ’04 600pp
Opel Astra V8 Coupé (Opel Team Phoenix) ’00 600pp
Opel Calibra Touring Car ’94 585pp
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA ’08 600pp
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car 600pp
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ’00 600pp
Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car 595pp
Are you going to release the Scirocco R GT24 later? Or is it just for app users?

Are you going to release the Scirocco R GT24 later? Or is it just for app users?
APP and donators have it alrady. This tune is a request for a GTplayer who is racing it in a championship. He won the first race and he ask me to keep out of th public garage for a time.
If you´re interested i can send it to you by PM , i think you don´t have anything to see with this championship ???
Remember me your email and i send you the sheet.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°

APP and donators have it alrady. This tune is a request for a GTplayer who is racing it in a championship. He won the first race and he ask me to keep out of th public garage for a time.
If you´re interested i can send it to you by PM , i think you don´t have anything to see with this championship ???
Remember me your email and i send you the sheet.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°
Just sent you my email through a conversation. Also sent you an Audi R8 LMS tune in a different one.

FERRARI DINO 246 GT '71 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

A fantastic Nurburgring Nordschleife machine for all the "Ring Rats".
Good any track, just fix top speed with help of final gear only.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Thank you for this smooth tune. Amazed at how well balanced it is as MR are usually temperamental. I tried to do a basic tune but it handled very poorly but then used your tune and what huge difference it made. Once again thanks. Cheers

FORD GT40 RACE CAR '69// 600PP // RACING TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Laurent, you KNOW i love your tunes! PayPal can prove it several times over.

But this car sucks!!! It is my only $20,000,000 car, and I was reluctant to reinforce the chassis because that is irreversible. But I did it anyway because the car is too squirely. It still sucks.

I cannot brake in a straight line. I've tried all kinds of brake balance and decelleration settings on the LSD. Nothing is working for me.

At the moment, I'm at Int. A, World Circuit Tour, Daytona Road Course. I can win this with every car except the GT40 Race Car. Hami's Ford GT from the FITT challenge works great here at only 500pp. But this one seems broken.

I reduced camber to zero. No help. I reduced rear brake balance, no help. I increased LSD brake sense, no help.

What should I do? Sell the car?

Please help!

Edit: I just bought the FXX, and it is also horrible! I can't keep it on the track. Do you have any suggestions?

Last edited:
Mr. Praiano :D

I need your advice for Super Race in GT6.. what is the best car for 650 PP or less ?

In 750 PP or less i use Peugeot 908 HDI FAP TOTAL and it was very good car (thanks for your tuned off course)

Many thanks Mr. Praiano :gtpflag:

Mr. Praiano :D

I need your advice for Super Race in GT6.. what is the best car for 650 PP or less ?

In 750 PP or less i use Peugeot 908 HDI FAP TOTAL and it was very good car (thanks for your tuned off course)

Many thanks Mr. Praiano :gtpflag:

...sorry to jump in ...but my recommendation for blitzing through Super Nurbrug Ring 24min is the ( Praiano tuned) Subaru Impreza Super Touring car... its ...Super :) ... (its 600pp but you can push the power limiter to 100% and get 627pp if you need the extra power ) ...
WRX - Nürburgring 24h.jpg

Last edited:
Laurent, you KNOW i love your tunes! PayPal can prove it several times over.

But this car sucks!!! It is my only $20,000,000 car, and I was reluctant to reinforce the chassis because that is irreversible. But I did it anyway because the car is too squirely. It still sucks.

I cannot brake in a straight line. I've tried all kinds of brake balance and decelleration settings on the LSD. Nothing is working for me.

At the moment, I'm at Int. A, World Circuit Tour, Daytona Road Course. I can win this with every car except the GT40 Race Car. Hami's Ford GT from the FITT challenge works great here at only 500pp. But this one seems broken.

I reduced camber to zero. No help. I reduced rear brake balance, no help. I increased LSD brake sense, no help.

What should I do? Sell the car?

Please help!

Edit: I just bought the FXX, and it is also horrible! I can't keep it on the track. Do you have any suggestions?

I just read your post and it concerned me because this car is one of my favorites.
So I just did the Int. A. World Circuit Tour, Daytona Race with this car as tuned per P63.
Caught lead rodent well before last turn before start/finish line on L1, driving conservatively.

I am using a wheel, no aids whatsoever, no TC, SRF, etc, 0 ABS, RH tires.
Only change was to BB setting for ABS 0, I set it to 5/3 3/1.
Car handles like a dream to me, very stable exiting turns.

I uploaded the replay so you know I am not blowing smoke.
No video capture here at moment, but you can import easily to your gallery.

Are you using a wheel or controller?
Don't sell the car, you get nothing for it.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    6 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Well, I just read your post and it concerned me because this car is one of my favorites.
So I just did the Int. A. World Circuit Tour, Daytona Race with this car as tuned per P63.
No problem whatsoever catching lead rodent well before the start/finish line on L1.

I am using a wheel, no aids whatsoever, no TC, SRF, etc, 0 ABS.
Only change was to BB setting for ABS 0, I set it to 5/3.
Car handles like a dream to me, very stable exiting turns.

I have the replay, if you want I can upload so you know I am not blowing smoke.
Are you using a wheel or controller?
Wow. Maybe I suffered a stroke and forgot how to drive!

I'm using a G27. I started with BB 7/10 or 8/10, and reduced it from there. I increased the LSD brake sense by about 10.

I had been driving RedBulls earlier, and then tried all his GT500 and Touring Cars. Maybe I lost my sensitivity by driving those grip monsters. I'll try again tomorrow when my touch is fresh.

Edit: Are you using zero camber?

Back