Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hallo.ICH looking for an alternative to the pescarolo. can you give me a hint?
My personal choice would be the Nissan R92 but any driver have his own preference of course. They are all very differents.
Le Mans cars:
AUDI R8 RACE CAR `01 // 700PP // RACING TIRES
AUDI R18 TDI ANNIV ED '11 // 650PP // RACING MEDIUM TIRES
BENTLEY SPEED 8 `03 // 700PP // RACING TIRES
BMW V12 LMR `99 // 698PP // RACING TIRES
JAGUAR XJR-9 `88 // 700PP // RACING TIRES
MAZDA 787B STEALTH MODEL // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES
MERCEDES SAUBER C9 '89 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES
NISSAN R92CP '92 // 700PP // RACING SOFT
PEUGEOT 905B EVO 1 BIS LM '92 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES
PEUGEOT 908 HDI FAP TOTAL `10 // 700PP // RACING SOFT
PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES
TOYOTA GT ONE (TS020) '99 // 700PP // RACING SOFT
TOYOTA MINOLTA 88C V '89 // 700PP // RACING SOFT
Praiano when is your next app update and which cars this time?
I really don´t know. I have some cars already tuned, just need to write them on the excel file. Need time for this. Also like i´ve said in an earlier post, i don´t have fun anymore playing GT..... with no fun, no way to tune anything.
I´m going to take a break and see later what i´ll do about this.

Hi Praiano, please make a tune Setup for Mazda RX-8 Type S '07 for 500pp. In my opinion it's the best car for 500pp. Thank you in advance for your work.

Yes i would like a tune for this car too, from the magic hands of Mr P. Its my personal daily driver IRL. I have one in the game I did my self, but i know Mr P's will blow it out of the water.

BMW V12 LMR `99 // 698PP // RACING TIRES

BMW-V12-LMR_19999.jpg

View attachment 167776

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Very good tune Mr P. 👍

Done the tune without High RPM and the car handles very nice. Ita always hard to tame these LMP beasts... They like to dance a lot... :)

:cheers:

EDIT: with some small changes:

Aero: 600/850
Ballast: 8Kg
Position: -50

50/50 WD

Hope you don´t mind... :D

Last edited:
I really don´t know. I have some cars already tuned, just need to write them on the excel file. Need time for this. Also like i´ve said in an earlier post, i don´t have fun anymore playing GT..... with no fun, no way to tune anything.
I´m going to take a break and see later what i´ll do about this.
Maybe a change of scenery like Assetto Corsa :) I'd be very keen for some base tunes for all of the cars in the game. I think some of them need your loving touch Maestro. :)

Maybe a change of scenery like Assetto Corsa :) I'd be very keen for some base tunes for all of the cars in the game. I think some of them need your loving touch Maestro. :)
I already play AC , even with a limited game , the physics are fantastics.... My only problem with this game is my weak computer. i would need an expensive one to run perfectly the graphics and the rest but i don´t have money to buy one.
Perhaps when they will have the nordschleife in october , i´ll check a good machine.

I already play AC , even with a limited game , the physics are fantastics.... My only problem with this game is my weak computer. i would need an expensive one to run perfectly the graphics and the rest but i don´t have money to buy one.
Perhaps when they will have the nordschleife in october , i´ll check a good machine.

i am nearly done with all your 600pp streetcars on bathurst ss, nearly all of them are great!

it is late now.. so i will post my findings later...

again i did not glitch, and that keeps the game for me alive... i have nearly enough for the Miura... than i go on for the 20.000.000 credits cars...

as i am a prof jazz soloist i have to get in flow. GT6 helps me with that and also it helps me to think...

I took a lot of (good?) decisions during grinding... And i loved every minute of it...

What keep's the game alive for me is a mysql database with all my tunes and tracks and i write down the laptimes... I do most of the time a spec... but when i go online i just consult my database and find the right car with the right specs...

it is a bit nerdy, i know, but i still love gt6!

please laurent... reconsider!

Last edited:
Congrats mr p - many thanks to your excellent tune's
Which LMP Car is fastest in Suzuka circuit ?? Are de tuned FGT can reach LMP cars in 750pp??
i love my bentley - How can i drive my Bentley LMP very fast by ur tune - any suggestion?

Danke

Congrats mr p - many thanks to your excellent tune's
Which LMP Car is fastest in Suzuka circuit ?? Are de tuned FGT can reach LMP cars in 750pp??
i love my bentley - How can i drive my Bentley LMP very fast by ur tune - any suggestion?

Danke
The fastest LMP on suzuka and others grip medium speed tracks like this is the PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05 , i don´t have any idea for the FGT , sorry.

What about bentley Speed 8 ? How much deference's between pescarolo and bentley ?? I remember u told us after pescarolo u prefer R92cp nissan - if u grade bentley ( i love it ) where the bentley stand?

For me I prefer the Bentley to the Pescarolo, but that's just me.

What about bentley Speed 8 ? How much deference's between pescarolo and bentley ?? I remember u told us after pescarolo u prefer R92cp nissan - if u grade bentley ( i love it ) where the bentley stand?
For me I prefer the Bentley to the Pescarolo, but that's just me.
Talking about the faster car on suzuka, = Pescarolo= superior front grip.
The toyota GTOne also is not far. All the rest is in the same path more or less.
Mazda 787 and Nissan R92 for the sound... Minolta.... are the one i like to drive.

edt:The bentley is fantastic but th sound is really anoying

Last edited:
Hey praiano, could you possibly do an Amuse Carbon R tune please? I love the car, but when I try to turn it's really stiff. Thanks in advance!

Hey praiano, could you possibly do an Amuse Carbon R tune please? I love the car, but when I try to turn it's really stiff. Thanks in advance!
Sorry i don´t play for the moment.
:bowdown:Weltmeister:cheers:
Congrats, very well done.
Thank you for the great world championship
It was a great event, now we have to think about the future. There is a lot of things to fix, not only football.
Have a good day everybody.

FORD SHELBY GT500 15th ANNIV '13 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT

This car drive very well, good balance any track. This tune is OK for the No ANNIV 15th too.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

A very nice tune indeed:) just used it on Bathurst 600pp seasonal 10.07.14 got gold first try..best lap 2.10.172..had to change brakes to 8.9 to cut into tight corners at full speed:) i thought this car would be to heavy and clumsy through top end corners...but it wasn't...it was perfect:) This car is a powerhouse and very fast throughout...thanks for a wicked tune Praiano:)

Last edited:
SHELBY COBRA DAYTONA COUPE '64 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Wicked tune thanks Praiano...i've used this tune on the 15th anniversary edition...All power parts and 100% Power limiter..you get 597pp and 589bhp...very nice tune:)

PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Once again, Mr.P., an old tune that still works great! 👍

A frontal grip/speed machine, but a little more nervous on rear grip... The BMW V12 is more reliable in that aspect...

But still, a great tune! 👍

:cheers:

I tested now all your roadcars > 550 pp on bathurst ;-)

they all work great with 1.09 except:

- both zonda's c125
- shelby GRT 500, the shelby is drivingwise ok but slow...

So i hope 1.09 is a little bit less frustrating for you now.

Grts Steef

LOTUS 97 T `85 // 902PP // RACING TIRES

First tune of this wonderfull machine. more to come.

tumblr_m0jbbimRXn1r9us6fo1_1280.jpg

View attachment 164491

Oi Praiano.
Just to drop a quick thank you for this one.
Finally got around to messing with it and I shaved a bit more than 20 seconds of the Nordschleife time with your tune (including a bit of an off after I was bitten during the lap - long story - but it didn't invalidate my lap).
This tune is fantastic.
Obrigado!

Back