Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Cool, "PET TIME", unfortunately my dog is afraid of handling and noise the PS3 and GT6 does, when I'm playing, he desapear of the room... :nervous:

DSC00043.jpg

Good luck try 10 10 on the brakes it does keep it straighter:) but still take it easy on the brakes:)
Thanks, I got it, yay. Was having brake problems with other cars, when I line up for the right hander leading into Indianapolis corner the car would dive right then left and off I ended up in the run off, grrrrr, 10 and 10 on that car did the trick, thanks again

BENTLEY SPEED 8 `03 // 700PP // RACING TIRES

At racing cruising speed on the Nordschleife.

000.png

View attachment 167775

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Wicked Gold tune Praiano for the seasonal La Sarthe 24.07.14.. just added high turbo and 50kg ballast..you get 700pp...914bhp and weight 950 ..brakes 10 10:) plus i used 7 on the steering.. thanks for this Awesome tume mate:)

MERCEDES SAUBER C9 '89 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Another wicked Gold tune Praiano for La Sarthe seasonal 700pp 24/07/14.
Added high turbo because it was lacking power on the long straights...50kg ballast...you get 700pp 1003 bhp and 943 weight ..10 10 brakes and steering 7:) this car flys:) cheers again for this Awesome tune:)

Thanks, cotta try that one, frustrating. I tried just about everything else in my garage, my racing friend got it second try but he had a different line up, he crossed the finish line first lap 7 seconds behind, I can't seem to get better than 22 seconds
Your'e welcome:) i've just posted on here from Praiano's tunes the Bentley and Sauber Merc with added high turbo's and ballast...give them a try too:)

I really don´t know what will be next and when i´ll publish some cars. I´ve just take my wheel again last night, i like the Shelby GT350, for the rest i really don´t know. I will not take request this time.
Let's see if this update can light a fire for you :)

SUZUKI GSX-R /4`01 // 450PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Quick tune for seasonal, it´s 1:29.831 and 54th rank for the moment, still room to shave 0,200.

Hey Mr. Praiano, I've been enjoying the hell out of this tune. I've adjusted the power to 100% with 30kg ballast to get 500PP and better power/weight ratio. Works out really well for 500PP events, but I've been having some issues on the Mt. Panorama seasonal. The car gets unsettled going over the hills and humps around the circuit, even suffering from lift-off oversteer at a couple of these spots. Any suggestions for a softer suspension setup to deal with the elevation changes? Or perhaps another car/tuning entirely that works around Mt. Panorama?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Mr. Praiano, I've been enjoying the hell out of this tune. I've adjusted the power to 100% with 30kg ballast to get 500PP and better power/weight ratio. Works out really well for 500PP events, but I've been having some issues on the Mt. Panorama seasonal. The car gets unsettled going over the hills and humps around the circuit, even suffering from lift-off oversteer at a couple of these spots. Any suggestions for a softer suspension setup to deal with the elevation changes? Or perhaps another car/tuning entirely that works around Mt. Panorama?

Thanks in advance!
This tune was for last apricot hill challenge. Mount panorama is very different, need to contain the rear of the car at the downhill section with the help of dampers extension rear camber and also other brake balance. The car is ok for the rest of the track. I´ll check this, it´s an amazing pilot car for sure.

TOYOTA MINOLTA 88C V '89 // 700PP // RACING SOFT

Another wicked tune Praiano...thx

Gold on La Sarthe seasonal 700pp 24/07/14... All Praiano's settings..but had to add high turbo and 50kg ballast to catch up with the leaders..you get 700pp and 1028bhp..weight 900kg..changed brakes to 10 10 also.

Thanks again Praiano:)

AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC 07 // 550PP // SPORT TIRES

Hello, I just want to say this tune rocks with sports tire but when I install with racing tires, it handles really weird especially when I drive it really hard during cornering. It sort of bites you back by suddenly jerking the car to the opposite direction and causes me to spun out . Is this normal?

Hello, I just want to say this tune rocks with sports tire but when I install with racing tires, it handles really weird especially when I drive it really hard during cornering. It sort of bites you back by suddenly jerking the car to the opposite direction and causes me to spun out . Is this normal?
Road cars react very strangely with racing tires in GT6. My tune don´t support this.
4WD are the one that can better handle with Racing tires, perhaps there is a way to let the car OK but i don´t do this kind of setings, sorry.

This tune was for last apricot hill challenge. Mount panorama is very different, need to contain the rear of the car at the downhill section with the help of dampers extension rear camber and also other brake balance. The car is ok for the rest of the track. I´ll check this, it´s an amazing pilot car for sure.

Right on. Looking forward to more feedback

SUZUKI GSX-R /4`01 //500PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Special Mount Panorama seasonal tune.

suzuki_gs-x_nyc_03_dv_02.jpg

View attachment 193896
Another great track tune Laurent, I have spent a lot of time on Bathurst for this seasonal and after only three laps I've dropped my times down 1.2 seconds with this set up, nice and stable going down the corkscrew, thank you for your time and effort in this game, good to see you back.

Another great track tune Laurent, I have spent a lot of time on Bathurst for this seasonal and after only three laps I've dropped my times down 1.2 seconds with this set up, nice and stable going down the corkscrew, thank you for your time and effort in this game, good to see you back.
Praiano, you da man! I'll give her a go tonight and tell you how she feels.
It´s a quick tune but it work well. I did a 1 hour run this afternoon and i´m 2:13.7xx but still room for a 2:12.5xx for me.

Hello maestro, thank you for the new tunes, but thought I would let you know I have managed all the new seasonals with your tunes exactly as they were. No ballast or extra power and they all win easily, the Le Mans cars are great, even the original GSX tune killed the opposition at Bathurst. The fine tuning tuning is probably good for the expert pilots but your originals still work great for an old bloke like me! :)

Back