Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
RUF BTR `86 //500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

6303321760_f28710e0ed_b.jpg

ruf btr 1986.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

hello again . About the Ferrari 250 GTO Race Car . It is impossible to change the numbers of toe and camber . Maybe it was possible when you have made this tune . It is 1,5 / 3.5 and - 0.50 / + 1.00 . I don't want to adapt anything , just put the same numbers as you . Same thing on the Renault R 8 Gordini 1966 , it is 1,5 / 3,5 and you write 0,00 / 2,00 . Excuse me if my message sound negative , l am one of your fan . Sincerely .

If you like the overall balance of the car and if this is the only thing to correct, brake balance generally resolve this kind of problems. If not, you can increase both springs proportionally,the front compression and increase also the rear extension.
In GTR BLACK EDITION I have set the height to 85 equal, raised the rear spring force 0.50, and racing brakes 4-1

Is quite correct the problem, but if you can then you check the tune, it's a great car and needs an update

A greeting!

NISSAN GT-R R35 TOURING CAR // 650PP // RACING MEDIUM TIRES

Nissan-GT-R-R35-Touring-Car.jpg

View attachment 214474

Thank you Maestro! I look forward to trying this now. In GT6 it seems to have way more understeer than GT5, where I thought it was a pretty good drive straight out of the garage. It still has great acceleration though. I think I used this in the A-Spec 24 mins of The Ring and it was a very easy win even as stock. Thanks again. :)

Last edited:
This one is solid as a rock on the 600pp Nurb seasonal. It grips the track like a leach.

Very enjoyable.

Mine is at 597pp and a slightly altered finalgear setting which gives it some more speed.
It's got to be the tune, cause I'm just not that fast. Took number one last week in my group. Beat PAGANI, MAZDA TC and Vision Car. Tks for the awesome tune MR. P

Hi Praiano

I read your excellent tuning guides yesterday, and tried to make a setup for the 330 P4. Nothing close to your tuning, but great fun.

Is there like three parameters that you would say are the most important? And is there a priority, like 1. ride height 2. springs 3. dampers?

I honestly find it a little overwhelming with all the parameters, especially since they influence each other.

Thx in advance

:)

Last edited:
Hi Praiano

I read your excellent tuning guides yesterday, and tried to make a setup for the 330 P4. Nothing close to your tuning, but great fun.

Is there like three parameters that you would say are the most important? And is there a priority, like 1. ride height 2. springs 3. dampers?

I honestly find it a little overwhelming with all the parameters, especially since they influence each other.

Thx in advance

:)
Hello, i don´t have any tuning guide, only post about gearbox settings. For this you can look the Motor City Hami garage, this is a very good guide.
Motor City Tunes GT6

On most of my cars, i begin to set camber and TOE to 0.0 value and i low this LSD accel 40 by a half or more if the car is very powerfull.
Then i go on a track i know perfectly and check the main characteristics of the car. Under steer or over steer.
Then i set first the springs.
After the dampers
After the ride height if necessary, just to not use extreme springs settings if possible.
After i set TOE - or + out for the in and out corner performance of the car.
After i fine tune the LSD , all the 3
After this i fine tune the gears.

How and how much , you´ll find very well explained in MCH garage.

To tell the true , i do this all together, setting all the parameters , 2 or 3 or 4 at the same time.
I don´t need to think anymore doing this.
To begin, you have to fix one thing after the other and check the result on track everytime.
Copy your precedent settings to be able to go back to it if you went in a wrong direction.

Good luck.

:embarrassed: Ups. I realize that the guide was from DolHaus.

Thanks for your answer. Now I know what to spend the rest of my day with (and the night and tomorrow and...)

Engine and gears I find pretty straight forward, as I've tried that in real life with motorcycles, but suspension has always been sort of mysterious to me.

Thanks again. Btw your 330 P4 tuning was two seconds faster than my best setup at Motegi West Course. Let's just call it room for improvement.

Now I'm of to the racetrack.

Oooh, new cars!! I'm so excited. I can't wait to get back home.

But where is that Maserati?? I can't wait to see what you do with that dream machine:drool::bowdown:

Help a bro out and make my MAZDA sing
MAZDA RX7 LM RACE CAR // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

269.jpg

View attachment 214564

mr. P I can't believe it. I may have my new weapon for Sunday. I never expected this tune today. Thanks u a again and again!
MAZDA RX7 LM RACE CAR // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

269.jpg

View attachment 214564

I got a racer for Sunday. She rides really nice and fast, holds the curves.
Thank you MR. P

It´s coming but don´t expect nothing big, the car is very good stock, i´ll just let it faster , lighter, trying to maintain the original spirit.
That's exactly what I want and I couldn't be more excited for it. What PP is it? Is it competitive in its PP range or just a nice drive?

I would love to see it be competitive for its range.

I'm really excited to try this GT-R R35 touring car. This was already one of my favorites just from going through the A-spec races. The fact that you made it better is just great news.

That's exactly what I want and I couldn't be more excited for it. What PP is it? Is it competitive in its PP range or just a nice drive?

I would love to see it be competitive for its range.

I'm really excited to try this GT-R R35 touring car. This was already one of my favorites just from going through the A-spec races. The fact that you made it better is just great news.
The Maserati is not very competitive for PP racing, it´s not a top car. but you can do well in the mid pack on the ring , the car is very safe. It´s a good car at 500PP and 550pp. You can race it against the ferrari 599 or other jag or aston martin, same pace at 550PP.
The GT-R R35 touring car is in the pace of the FORD GT LM RACE CAR or MCLAREN F1 GTR KOKUSAI ,SRT VIPER GTS-R TEAM ORECA....
Have a good drive.

mr. P I can't believe it. I may have my new weapon for Sunday. I never expected this tune today. Thanks u a again and again!

I got a racer for Sunday. She rides really nice and fast, holds the curves.
Thank you MR. P
MR.P please forgive me in advance, I don't want to be greedy with your time. Do you have anything already in the works for the MAZDA RX8 Concept LM Race Car.
If not please put me on your future tune list.
A thousand thank you for helping us non tuners

@Praiano

Once again thanks for the tricks.

It helped me a lot last night. Going forwards in small steps. This is "almost" science. Brought down my lap times in the Maserati more than three seconds. Great car btw!

I really appreciate your help.

Morten :)

AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) `12 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

audi_r8_lms_ultra_12_01.jpg

View attachment 174035

Hi mr P. Do the audi r8s need updating? I used this and the anniversary edition and they seemed a little crazy..
I was using them at silverstone and apricot hill on the super races. Tyre wear is on. Maybe that's why?

Back