Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Figured out what I did wrong. Adjusted max speed first, should adjusted final gear first:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Oil change has nothing to say in relation to the gear ration.

Thanks for the help
Ok now , oil change give you more power , this means another range of gears ratios available.

Do you have a Streetsetup for Rallye Cars? Or do you think about to tune a Rallye car for the streets?

And whats with the Mercedes AMG Evo Touring Car?

Do you have a Streetsetup for Rallye Cars? Or do you think about to tune a Rallye car for the streets?

And whats with the Mercedes AMG Evo Touring Car?
No i don´t , perhaps a subaru or an evo rally car, i like to drive them on Eiger. But not now. I have a BMW 320i Touring Car ’03 in tunin proces actually. It´s an excelent car. Soon.

BMW M4 M PERFORMANCE EDITION //600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
This same tune is OK also for the BMW M4 COUPÉ It will give a weight of 1295KG.

BMW-M4-M-Performance-Edition_73Front.jpg

View attachment 259095

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Front Wing??? I dont see the option...

I did put the lights on top though:D

Last edited:
Front Wing??? I dont see the option...

I did put the lights on top though:D
You´re right, no front aero part for the performance edition, only for the M4 coupé that use the same tune. Lights over the roof don´t have any aerodynamic influence. No speed lost on test track.

The Subaru VIZIZ GT is a real crap , i don´t know who build this car at polyphonie but it´s really bad to drive. Mr SUBARU, next time tell PD that you want a praiano´s tune on it. It will be cheaper and better for sure.
Without speaking of the design.... Volkswagen GTI roadster did it first and a lot better. I´m going to publish a tune for the VW soon.
agree, bad and UGLY design, the VW and Toyota are so much better!

No i don´t , perhaps a subaru or an evo rally car, i like to drive them on Eiger. But not now. I have a BMW 320i Touring Car ’03 in tunin proces actually. It´s an excelent car. Soon.
Yes it is a fantastic car.
Would love to have a series of people racing this at a PP/HP restricted race.

These tunes are fantastic, thanks so much. Just won International B Historic Race Car race number one with the Toyota 7 at Cote d'Azure. Way more driveable after tuning, even on Race Hard tires.

Donation gladly made!

Last edited:
Hello there Mr.P. I'm working on a suspension emulator and I'm looking for great tunes to use as a data base, would it be to much to ask of you to direct me to your 2 best FF, FR, RR, MR, & 4WD tunings you've done, I would prefer with no aero and only normal cars, of course when the first demo version will be ready if you are interested and want a copy I will gladly post you one. As always, very grateful for your time.:cheers:

These tunes are fantastic, thanks so much. Just won International B Historic Race Car race number one with the Toyota 7 at Cote d'Azure. Way more driveable after tuning, even on Race Hard tires.

Donation gladly made!
Thanks a lot for your donation. I love the toyota 7 ,the stock is not very well builded and i´ve just tried to let it more drivable and fun to drive.
Super tune for the Rocket! Great acceleration! Flying brands hatch to gold...
It´s a nice car but still hard to nail those few corners on brands hatch, very hard to place perfectly. I would like to work a bit more on this seasonal tune but i just don´t have so much time for GT lately. A lot of job, lot of pizzas in my wooden oven.:)👍
Thanks maestro - what a website! If only they would do a Gran Truismo 'Vintage edition' as a download with some of these superb beauties in them! What I wouldn't give to cruise Sierra in an old Bugatti. :-)
You´re welcome my friend, it´s a great artistic site yes, i love their page on facebook too.
http://culturainquieta.com/es/
Hello there Mr.P. I'm working on a suspension emulator and I'm looking for great tunes to use as a data base, would it be to much to ask of you to direct me to your 2 best FF, FR, RR, MR, & 4WD tunings you've done, I would prefer with no aero and only normal cars, of course when the first demo version will be ready if you are interested and want a copy I will gladly post you one. As always, very grateful for your time.:cheers:
Hello, sure i can try to select some best of my suspensions by drivetrain. There is also a lot of stock cars with a perfect suspension, like the Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010. Sure i will forget a lot but let´s go from the top of my head.

FF cars
ALFA ROMEO 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK ´02
HONDA ACCORD EURO R `02

FR
MERCEDES CLK 55 AMG `00
JAGUAR S TYPE R `02

MR
LOTUS ELISE TYPE 72 `01
TOMMYKAIRA ZZ-S `00

RR
RUF RGT `00
RUF 3400S `00

4WD
PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85
MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO V GSR `98

><(((((°>°°°°°°

cZufnx75K8y

Salut Praiano63 !
J'ai gagné pas mal de courses du permis S avec la pescarolo hybride mais pour les courses de 24 minutes (Le mans notamment), je la trouve pas assez puissante et avec une autonomie trop faible pour le réservoir (2 tours maxi au Mans avec un plein d'essence). Un conseil pour un nouvel achat (787B, bentley speed 8, suzuki pikes peaks escudo, 908, audi R10, audi R8...) J'ai un budget de 13 000 000.

Merci :)
Hello JP, w just can write in english in this forum. I´ve sent you a private message about the le mans cars
;)

TVR TUSCAN SPEED 6 `00 //500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES
Same path as RUF RGT .Stock gearbox is very performant and make a nice sound.

tvr_tuscan_speed6-36-40_01.jpg

View attachment 261494

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Just the kind of cars I like to drive!

Good stock, perfect when it comes out of your wizard's hands.

Great job as usual, thank you Magic Laurent!

I appreciate the stock gearbox, which spares me the usual painful "hissing" of the customed one.

By the way, I'm eager to see what the new TVR owners will produce in real life. Anybody has a clue?

Just the kind of cars I like to drive!

Good stock, perfect when it comes out of your wizard's hands.

Great job as usual, thank you Magic Laurent!

I appreciate the stock gearbox, which spares me the usual painful "hissing" of the customed one.

By the way, I'm eager to see what the new TVR owners will produce in real life. Anybody has a clue?

With a few practice , you can set a custom gearbox in 30 seconds for any car. The only reason for me to use this performant stock gearbox in this case is because i can´t stand the noisy anoying sound of custom one, even more with a stock exhaust.
PD must let the player choose the sound option as you set a driving view. The cockpit view also must have more settings options like ,front/rear , up/down, left/right, .... Asseto corsa have this and it turn possible to drive fast in this view too, giving a lot more driving pleasure.

With a few practice , you can set a custom gearbox in 30 seconds for any car. The only reason for me to use this performant stock gearbox in this case is because i can´t stand the noisy anoying sound of custom one, even more with a stock exhaust.
PD must let the player choose the sound option as you set a driving view. The cockpit view also must have more settings options like ,front/rear , up/down, left/right, .... Asseto corsa have this and it turn possible to drive fast in this view too, giving a lot more driving pleasure.

Totally agree. The sound's issue spoils the pleasure. I'm not an expert in mechanics, but I don't see why a custom gearbox would "hiss" or do any annoying noise anyway, not realistic in my opinion.
Cheers!

Latest Posts

Back