Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hello all, hello Praiano,

First, many thanks for your huge work and your great tunes !
its always a pleasure to test them.

Im looking for advice for new polyvalent cars to drive. I race by category of PP (450/500/550/600)

Here my best cars for the moment : (most of them have your tunes)

450pp : ford focus rs '02 / Lotus Elise 11r '04
500pp : suzuki gsxr
550pp : vauxhall calibra super touring car '94
600pp : honda raybrig hsv-010 ´12
700pp : toyota minolta 88c v ´89

What do you think of that list? Any advice for new cars?

I know that most of people are racing by category : road car, race car, gt500, gt300, etc
But with my friends, we try to find the most performant car for a number of PP

Thanks a lot for keeping doing a great job !

Regards

Im looking for advice for new polyvalent cars to drive. I race by category of PP (450/500/550/600)

I know that most of people are racing by category : road car, race car, gt500, gt300, etc

Regards
For 600pp the Toyota TS030 Hybrid ''12 is the best car and for 450pp try the Ferrari Dino!

CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE `02 //550PP // SPORT TIRES
This car is one of the best driving sensation of the game.
It´s not very competitive for PP racing but it´s a perfect car to race online with friends or to organize a racing serie or championship.
Racing serie need rules so here they are.

-550PP limit
-Sport tires. From sport hard to soft up to the pilots, depending of the driving skills of the competitors.
-No weight reductions.
-81 kg ballast allowed.(This was my weight when i was a young surfeur in top shape :lol: but not anymore :irked: and this bring the car to 450kg total weight)
-Fully custom suspension.
-Six speed gearbox.
-Double or triple clutch.
-Carbon drive shaft.
-Custom LSD.

This tune is a sample and a base , to see and feel by yourself what can be done and the real great driving pleasure of this car.

Circuito de la Sierra.jpg

caterham seven fireblade 2002.jpg

Enjoy your drive (You will for sure) ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
Thanks for your answer, will test the dino very soon !

Praiano , for you what´s the best cars for pp racing ?
Thanks
Without the GSX-r // chaparral // Toyota TS030 Hybrid you have also:Not dominant but also very fast cars.
road cars
450PP
LOTUS ELISE 111R '04
MAZDA RODSTER RS(NC) `07
TOMMYKAIRA ZZ-S `00
TGR_Kefran Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 , i didn´t test it but i´ve read very good things about.
500PP
HONDA HSC `03
MAZDA RX500 `70
550PP
AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC 07
BMW M3 GTR '03
FERRARI ENZO `02
LAMBORGHINI MIURA P400 BERTONE `67
LOTUS ESPRIT SPORT 350 `00
LOTUS EVORA `09
RUF RGT `00
600PP
HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM ROAD CAR
TOMMYKAIRA ZZII `00
FERRARI 458 ITALIA '09
race cars
600PP
MAZDA RX7 LM RACE CAR
650PP
GILLET VERTIGO RACE CAR `04
MCLAREN F1 GTR KOKUSAI '95
Le mans
PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05
Touring
AUDI ABT AUDI TT R 02
NISSAN GT-R R35 TOURING CAR
MAZDA RX7 TC
SUBARU IMPREZA SUPER TOURING CAR

Those are the car i think in each category.....

CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE `02 //550PP // SPORT TIRES
This car is one of the best driving sensation of the game.
It´s not very competitive for PP racing but it´s a perfect car to race online with friends or to organize a racing serie championship.
Racing serie need rules so here they are.

-550PP limit
-Sport tires. From sport hard to soft up to the pilots, depending of the driving skills of the competitors.
-No weight reductions.
-81 kg ballast allowed.(This was my weight when i was a young surfeur in top shape and this bring the car to 450kg total weight)
-Fully custom suspension.
-Six speed gearbox.
-Double or triple clutch.
-Carbon drive shaft.
-Custom LSD.

This tune is a sample and a base , to see and feel by yourself what can be done and the real great driving pleasure of this car.

View attachment 256966
View attachment 256977

Enjoy your drive (You will for sure) ><(((((°>°°°°°

Thank you for this tune Mr.P!

I have been looking for a drive like this for a while, it was a lot of fun, I see driving this often. Found myself not worrying about my lap time, or how fast I was going, just enjoying the drive! Thanks again, and keep up the great tunes.

Thank you for this tune Mr.P!

I have been looking for a drive like this for a while, it was a lot of fun, I see driving this often. Found myself not worrying about my lap time, or how fast I was going, just enjoying the drive! Thanks again, and keep up the great tunes.
Thanks, it´s an amazing car yes. I would like to do a racing season with it, if somebody is ready to organize this, i´ll take part for sure.

Thanks, it´s an amazing car yes. I would like to do a racing season with it, if somebody is ready to organize this, i´ll take part for sure.

Count me in. You know how much I love this car.

Hmmmmm....
How about a FITT Fireblade Competition just like the current FITT BTCC Comp.? Wipes the drool from the corner of my mouth.

First tests and first feed back :)

I compared for 500pp the gsxr, the HONDA HSC `03 and the MAZDA RX500 `70
For fast or curvy track, the gsxr is stile the best. The mazda is very close, nice to drive.
The honda is not as lighter, it s good on fast track, but small track with a lot of turnes, it's not really for it.

For 600pp, I finaly tested the toyota TS030, waaaahh, I thought the HSV was a beast, the toyota is even better ! impresive !

I will continue the test :)

thanks

500pp for fast tracks like Sierra is the Honda S2000 '04 the best for me, i blow everything online with it. Try it ;-) for 550pp the Ft86-G-SPORTS concept i think, i drive it with the Standard Setup...., because i can't find a Setup for it with 550pp, at 500pp this car is not fast....

Hi,

I have a question about detuning a Gillet from 650pp to 600pp.

Is it best to accomplish this with the power limiter and then ballast or do you suggest another method.

Generally when I want to detune one of your cars to run a seasonal or something I usually just uses the power limiter.

What are your normal rules about this?

Thanks.

Will run the BMW tonight :)!!!

Yeahhh, Big thanks for the BMW, wish u only the best and a long life! Danke danke danke!!!
you´re welcome, it´s a fantastic car but only at this PP level in my opinion.
Hi,

I have a question about detuning a Gillet from 650pp to 600pp.

Is it best to accomplish this with the power limiter and then ballast or do you suggest another method.

Generally when I want to detune one of your cars to run a seasonal or something I usually just uses the power limiter.

What are your normal rules about this?

Thanks.

Will run the BMW tonight :)!!!
Normally ,just use power limiter. Adding weight mess with springs and dampers.

Regards

I like to use MCLAREN F1 GTR KOKUSAI '95 // 600pp // 512hp // 1050kg

Very good time for me, not for my kids, they only play with PS1 they had at christmass 1999 in february 2000. I´ve spent 1 month glued to the control day and night.:)👍
I'm back at it mr P. Your tunes are a good reason to keep playing. When I see a tune of yours I just have to try it. Thanks for helping me play this game
You´re welcome. This is everytime harder to find a pleasant car to tune and drive but the quantity help to hide some reals gems.
Have a good drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey Mr. P.

Would you still recommend a chassis reinforcement for this beast or no?
If you don´t have the chassis reinforcement test it like this but the tune was made with it so it can have a little difference in the handling.... or not. I don´t use it anymore.

Hello Laurent,

What about the Spyker ? This car is rather dull if you leave it stock (if I remember well, it was better in GT5), but with a bit of tweaking, I think it can turn into something wilder and funnier.

I won and won the Nüburgring seasonal (I miss that one...) with this car using a tune I made haphazardly, so I would be eager to see what you would do if you fancied the idea.

By the way, I painted mine matte purple, it's a Laviolette after all. :) And I'm not Dutch.

Maybe it's not worth it, I don't think it would be very competitive online, just a car that deserves some improvements. And maybe nobody cares about this one apart from me?

Anyway, thanks for your great work, magician. Will try the E-Type as soon as possible.

Hello Laurent,

What about the Spyker ? This car is rather dull if you leave it stock (if I remember well, it was better in GT5), but with a bit of tweaking, I think it can turn into something wilder and funnier.

I won and won the Nüburgring seasonal (I miss that one...) with this car using a tune I made haphazardly, so I would be eager to see what you would do if you fancied the idea.

By the way, I painted mine matte purple, it's a Laviolette after all. :) And I'm not Dutch.

Maybe it's not worth it, I don't think it would be very competitive online, just a car that deserves some improvements. And maybe nobody cares about this one apart from me?

Anyway, thanks for your great work, magician. Will try the E-Type as soon as possible.
Spyker is a winner!

Hey praiano

Love what your doing use alot of tunes via app but wasnt updating deleted and cant get it back so here i am. Do you have a tune for the opel astra v8 coupe team pheonix 00. After update1.09 when changed characteristics of the cars. Regs i need are

Weight 1,100kg
Bhp 428
Racing softs and hards

Any help would be much appreciated

Many Thanks

Thank you for the new tunes i had yesterday a 500pp Lobby with min.1.350kg for 6 hours. :-D
Can't wait for your M4 tune...wish you much fun with the new update!

Hello Laurent,

Spyker is a winner!
Spyker is a ugly winner... don´t know why , i don´t like to look at it. Anyway i´ll check it.
Hey praiano

Love what your doing use alot of tunes via app but wasnt updating deleted and cant get it back so here i am. Do you have a tune for the opel astra v8 coupe team pheonix 00. After update1.09 when changed characteristics of the cars. Regs i need are

Weight 1,100kg
Bhp 428
Racing softs and hards

Any help would be much appreciated

Many Thanks
The tune is stil ok, i´ve take it around the nurb GP/F a few days ago. For the tires , just increase the LSD accel for softer compound.
Thank you for the new tunes i had yesterday a 500pp Lobby with min.1.350kg for 6 hours. :-D
Can't wait for your M4 tune...wish you much fun with the new update!
Both M4 already tested. Nice drive with weight reductions , the pace car is a bit faster than normal one but still slower than a M3 GTR at 550pp. Need to detune a lot to reach 500PP but it seems performant at this level.
Perhaps i´ll do a cruising car with more weight , it still have a very good driving sensation.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Back