Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Oh yeah, by far.

How it going praiano, long time no see. I came back to this forum(since I am looking at the "DriveClub" forum) to say hi. I notice you haven't made that many tunes so far.
Hello my friend, sorry but i don´t publish cars in the GTP garage anymore. I have done a lot of tune since i´ve left. I´m a bit tired of GT6 but this is the best i have on PS3.
I dream about a PS4 and Thrustmaster T300 RS to play project cars.... but i don´t have the money for this and i have others financial priorities for the moment. Life is rough in Brasil lately.
I hope you´re well , we can see you online soon, send me a FR.
Have a good day everybody.

Hi long time. BTW the Ferrari 250 gto cn.3729gt listed as a road car in the app is considered a race car by the GT6 current seasonal '79 or prior time trial.

Hi Mr. Praiano, hi everybody.

I'm new in this world of GT6 and GTPlanet and this is the first time I write in this thread. Nevertheless I've read many of your posts and they are fantastic. I'm learning very much about mechanics and settings, but the road ahead is very long yet... I'm a rookie.

I don't know if it's polite to make a question in my first post but I'm going to do it. Please excuse me if the rules are others:

When I try to modify the settings in a car, what is the way forward? I mean, where must I start:

1. Suspensions,
2. Transmission,
3. LSD,
4. Engine powering?

And what is the order I would try?

Thank you very much, and congratulations to everyone who write here, to make possible this amazing blog.

Henry

Hi Mr. Praiano, hi everybody.

I'm new in this world of GT6 and GTPlanet and this is the first time I write in this thread. Nevertheless I've read many of your posts and they are fantastic. I'm learning very much about mechanics and settings, but the road ahead is very long yet... I'm a rookie.

I don't know if it's polite to make a question in my first post but I'm going to do it. Please excuse me if the rules are others:

When I try to modify the settings in a car, what is the way forward? I mean, where must I start:

1. Suspensions,
2. Transmission,
3. LSD,
4. Engine powering?

And what is the order I would try?

Thank you very much, and congratulations to everyone who write here, to make possible this amazing blog.

Henry
Power
Lsd
Suspensions
Transmission last
Hope can help you
Have a good drive

Power
Lsd
Suspensions
Transmission last
Hope can help you
Have a good drive
Thats the way that I break down my tuning technique too. I occasionally add a second LSD tuning phase once I have the suspension nearly perfect and I am trying to resolve minor issues such as understeer or oversteer in the braking phase of a car as LSD plays a part in that.

Thats the way that I break down my tuning technique too. I occasionally add a second LSD tuning phase once I have the suspension nearly perfect and I am trying to resolve minor issues such as understeer or oversteer in the braking phase of a car as LSD plays a part in that.
👍👍

MAZDA LM55 VISION GRAN TURISMO GT // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

No ride height settings or torque distribution. This strange LSD help in my opinion to make this car turn , principally out corner where it show a good eagerness now.

i1JsGoBbx6O82Ec.0.jpg

View attachment 286110

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°
Great Tune Dude. Still I don`t believe my first place in the 700PP 1980 or later race car super lap: Circuito de la Sierra. This car goes glued to the tarmac and I have to learn brake almost IN the bend...great tune dude actually. Thanks.

How to set your gearbox in GT6

EDIT: NOW YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL EXECL FILE ANNEXED AT THE END OF THIS POST.

GT6 gearbox calculation sheet

65lg.jpg

u166.jpg

Just follow the tips, enter the red value only.

To calculate by approximation the tires perimeter ,go on route 10 and check your exact speed in any gear at a given RPM.
Just have to enter a perimeter value in red till you match with the speed you’ve seen on track.
295 KMH in 5th gear at stabilized 9000 RPM in this case.
jpmf.jpg

After a few times ,you'll be able to build a custom gearbox for any car any track in a few minutes. Easy.
Have a good drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Can anyone explain to me in a more simpler way to use the sheet? i don't really understand the instruction

Mr. Praiano63,
It just occurred to me that I have never thanked you for all these wonderful tunes.
I cant remember when I first started using them. All I know is that you were the first person I look to if I couldn't tame a car.:bowdown:
I know you have moved on to better/other racing sims and are not around here any longer.
I just wanted to pass on my gratitude. Thanks for all the tunes from GTP, GT5 and GT6.
I think I'll grab another:D

Cheers

Hello my friend, sorry but i don´t publish cars in the GTP garage anymore. I have done a lot of tune since i´ve left. I´m a bit tired of GT6 but this is the best i have on PS3.
I dream about a PS4 and Thrustmaster T300 RS to play project cars.... but i don´t have the money for this and i have others financial priorities for the moment. Life is rough in Brasil lately.
I hope you´re well , we can see you online soon, send me a FR.
Have a good day everybody.

Hey! long time no see Laurent :) wait before getting pcars if i can be honest, i bought it for PC and wasnt impressed, still loving GT6 better for steering feel, pcars is still great for immersion though.. (no need to argue with me guys, its just personal preference! :))

Nice to see all the effort you have done in GT5 and GT6 👍

:cheers:

Sorry, it´s no oil change, i have to mdify the sheet. Thanks Dan.

EDIT: Done.
Hi Mr P, I've joined the party late but am trying to catch up with you fast cats.:gtpflag: I read and absorbed Hami's excellent in depth guide. However I wanted to try your many (and much talked about tunes) to see how you do things and help me establish what would be a good stock starting point for FF, FR...you get the idea.

However it just comes up error when I go to look at a listing. As I'm tearing my hair out trying to make my V6 Clio drivable :banghead: AND starting a club for all comers (but obviously particularly making it accessible for people like me who've had their wheel untouched and unloved in its box for literally years) your tunes and input would be a great help. Any ideas? Can you get a Clio to fly around the Sweeping Sierra Speedway? 550pp Sweeping Speedway woes!!] Is it my bad set up to just bad driving?:rolleyes: Your settings will help me answer that...:D

Hi Mr P, I've joined the party late but am trying to catch up with you fast cats.:gtpflag: I read and absorbed Hami's excellent in depth guide. However I wanted to try your many (and much talked about tunes) to see how you do things and help me establish what would be a good stock starting point for FF, FR...you get the idea.

However it just comes up error when I go to look at a listing. As I'm tearing my hair out trying to make my V6 Clio drivable :banghead: AND starting a club for all comers (but obviously particularly making it accessible for people like me who've had their wheel untouched and unloved in its box for literally years) your tunes and input would be a great help. Any ideas? Can you get a Clio to fly around the Sweeping Sierra Speedway? 550pp Sweeping Speedway woes!!] Is it my bad set up to just bad driving?:rolleyes: Your settings will help me answer that...:D
i like your dog... :) 👍

i like your dog... :) 👍
Thanks friend. I had told him 'no more selfies' but he takes no notice...:D
I think he's great...until I can hear him under the bed around 3am playing with something plastic....it sounds like a guy sat under there eating a bag of crisps!! :eek::grumpy::banghead: :D

OK,1 question,how this car cab run 200kmh and win,can u help me with some link how you adjusting that speed,really need help about that
Praian63 has move on from here, are you having problems setting up the transmission on this car.

Praian63 has move on from here, are you having problems setting up the transmission on this car.
Nope,now I get it how it works ,do you have maybe some good tunes for this new seasonal events,Nordshelfe is killing me,and I need to power up litlle my McLaren BMW 4 Sierra challenge.

Did the physics change this car dramatically or is it supposed to handle like this!? o_O
It's extremely loose. I'm impressed by it's maneuverability for 4WD but I'm finding it very hard to control.
It did change from when he began tuning, so you need to check out which version of the game it was made for. It does have subtle differences.

Back