Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
I'm a fair player and a fair online racer. I've never take a lolypop from nobody in a half century of my life.
But i'm not a rich man , very far from this. I tune cars for the GT community for free. Around 4 millions visits in my GT5 garage to check for a tune , people who have pleasure playing GT with my cars.
Money is very difficult to earn in GT6, do you want me to pay real money for a virtual car ? It's not easy everyday and i need my money to eat me and my kids. I can't buy PSN credit for this.

You will find a lot of threads talking about this here in GTP
Secretly I was hoping you did the glitch because I have a bunch of cars and no tunes :lol:.
Keep em coming!

Edit: dammit, double posting. I forgot :banghead:

Oh subject of what we are talking about. Praiano so you have the Senna Edition correct? If so do you have the 25 Annivesary Cars and if so I need tunes for them and you are the man to go to. Thanks again for all your help.

PAGANI HUAYRA // 630PP // SPORT SOFT
Complicate car when stock. I've just try to let it easy and drivable by anybody. I prefer the sport soft on it, but you can wear racing too.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Oh subject of what we are talking about. Praiano so you have the Senna Edition correct? If so do you have the 25 Annivesary Cars and if so I need tunes for them and you are the man to go to. Thanks again for all your help.
Yes i have the Blues cars. :D Which one ??

There is some magic cars around 550 PP to drive stock. Fantastic experience. Just need to equal PP value and you'll be ready for an epic race with a lot ... but a lot of driving pleasure.

Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale ’11
Lexus LFA Nurb edition.
Pagani zonda C12 S '00
Ferrari 458

Great cars.

Please ensure all posts on GTPlanet are in English :)

Is that a rule or something? It's easy enough to find a translator program and some of us have a little French, & using a combination can better understand someone we want to understand as clearly as possible.

I've totally given up on ever understanding people who want to be policemen and enjoy so much telling others what to do or not to do.

I'm a fair player and a fair online racer. I've never take a lolypop from nobody in a half century of my life.
But i'm not a rich man , very far from this. I tune cars for the GT community for free. Around 4 millions visits in my GT5 garage to check for a tune , people who have pleasure playing GT with my cars.
Money is very difficult to earn in GT6, do you want me to pay real money for a virtual car ? It's not easy everyday and i need my money to eat me and my kids. I can't buy PSN credit for this.

You will find a lot of threads talking about this here in GTP

Well spoken by someone who has contributed far more to the GT community than most. 👍 👍 👍

...and has never asked for anything in return...

...the complete opposite of the new micro-transaction environment.

:gtpflag: May the force be with you...

Last edited:
ok thank you, with your explanation to you all I got,
I did not test it, but would tell you how I found,
thank you for your work and sharing :)
I find your blog super nice! 👍
has very quickly

Seb, I don't have a blog, Praiano does. I'm happy if my laborious explanation helped but please see his correct explanation in his post 3 posts below the one of mine you quote. BTW my speculation in the last paragraph of my post turns out to be total nonsense. Well, it was written very late on a Saturday night...

a votre sante, if you know what I mean.

Rick:cheers:

Is that a rule or something? It's easy enough to find a translator program and some of us have a little French, & using a combination can better understand someone we want to understand as clearly as possible.

I've totally given up on ever understanding people who want to be policemen and enjoy so much telling others what to do or not to do.
It's clearly stated in GTPlanet's AUP that we all agreed to when we joined this community that all posts were to be in English.
I'm sure it would be much easier for our friend Praiano to run his garage and blog in his native language, but he has been good enough to follow the AUP here and use English.
An occasional greating or salutation in another language will most likely be overlooked by the GTP moderators, but continually posting in a language other than English will have them taking action.
A friendly reminder from fellow member's of the GTP rules is much better than getting a temporary or permanent ban from the administration.:cheers:

Well spoken by someone who has contributed far more to the GT community than most. 👍 👍 👍

And has probably contributed more to the profits of Sony & PD than many of the people working for them. I for one would probably have quit GT5 less than half way and never bought GT6 ( or future ones). So that's 60 bucks they owe him right there.

Rick

Yes i have the Blues cars. :D Which one ??

There is some magic cars around 550 PP to drive stock. Fantastic experience. Just need to equal PP value and you'll be ready for an epic race with a lot ... but a lot of driving pleasure.

Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale ’11
Lexus LFA Nurb edition.
Pagani zonda C12 S '00
Ferrari 458

Great cars.
Just about all of them but fully tuned please. Thanks.

Thank you for the information. I did it once, so I'm happy with the cars i bought. I'll do the rest the other way. The TZ3 stradale is my favourite car in the game though. It has so much from a Viper, but the car is beautiful. I'll share some pics soon of my cars.

Sorry for the stupid questions.

It's clearly stated in GTPlanet's AUP that we all agreed to when we joined this community that all posts were to be in English.
I'm sure it would be much easier for our friend Praiano to run his garage and blog in his native language, but he has been good enough to follow the AUP here and use English.
An occasional greating or salutation in another language will most likely be overlooked by the GTP moderators, but continually posting in a language other than English will have them taking action.
A friendly reminder from fellow member's of the GTP rules is much better than getting a temporary or permanent ban from the administration.:cheers:

Thanks much for your polite and useful explanation. I expected something like that was the case, but was just annoyed by the rude bossiness (hardly a "friendly reminder") of certain persons, and the lack of courtesy to someone obvious needing help and having difficulty expressing his need. It's just so out of tune (excuse pun) with the usual tone of this wonderful thread and it's host.

Regards,

Rick

Last edited:
Hmm... it seems like i can't set the first and second gear on the huayra.. I always use your tunes with full horsepower and not with ballast or with 96,4% enginepower. I want the full power out of the car, but why can't those gears be like in your picture?

My huayra has 1310 BHP.

Praiano - the Z4-Tune is fantastic. Well done 👍

Had around 1h on Brands Hatch and Silverstone. Was stunning. Dont worry about the curbs, just need to drive a clean line. Car is so pushable. Great.
Had afterwards 3 laps on the Nurb with around 6:50min on RSofts and ABS1 only. Really a pleasure to drive that thing :)

Last edited:
Hmm... it seems like i can't set the first and second gear on the huayra.. I always use your tunes with full horsepower and not with ballast or with 96,4% enginepower. I want the full power out of the car, but why can't those gears be like in your picture?

My huayra has 1310 BHP.
Must be like in GT5, if you add parts ,you increase the speed and the gearbox automatically set the ratios range to a level corresponding with the potential speed.
You can do the part of the ratio visually.
Like this:
1st = 0%
2d = 20%
3rd = 40%
4th = 65%
5th = 85%
6th = 100%
7th = 100%
gearssettingpanel.png

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Praiano - the Z4-Tune is fantastic. Well done 👍
You're welcome.

Just about all of them but fully tuned please. Thanks.
I don't think that a full tune would be the best choice for all those cars. Need to check one by one. There is always an ideal range for any of them.
What i already know is that GT6 have excelent stock cars , like those ones. Perfect to race stock without aids.

I don't think that a full tune would be the best choice for all those cars. Need to check one by one. There is always an ideal range for any of them.
What i already know is that GT6 have excelent stock cars , like those ones. Perfect to race stock without aids.

Without aids sounded a bit wrong, lol. But i guess you mean with like the second gear 20% of the minimum from the gear. so when it's for example 2.000 its 2.400

Without aids sounded a bit wrong, lol. But i guess you mean with like the second gear 20% of the minimum from the gear. so when it's for example 2.000 its 2.400
No, i'm saying visually, don't care about the numbers,if they don't match.
The left of the bar where you slide the settings is 0% ,the right 100% , just place each gear on this vector according to his %, the one i wrote upside.

Ya I guess so thanks for doing that.

Yes I can imagine. It just surprises me a bit though. PD will probably come with bigger payouts, I'm sure. But that will take some time.

Praiano I take that back about all the Annivesary cars being tuned. I just need a time for the SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition at 600PP. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back