Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
I tested the GTO tune with + 2 inch rims and the car drives smoothly through corners and launches like a rocket. I really can't see the problems about it.

I tested the GTO tune with + 2 inch rims and the car drives smoothly through corners and launches like a rocket. I really can't see the problems about it.
This one downside is the one for RIMS 2 i did.
If you try the other published tune on this settings, you'll have a huge understeer.
If you do the oposit, the car is very happy tail.
I'll not use rims anymore, just stock by now. PD need to fix this.
tizw.jpg

1fxa.jpg
Hey there, Praiano.
I loved your tuned on GT5, and starting to try out your GT6 tunes.
The first one was the lambo GT.
The second I turn the wheel, even the slightest bit, I get INSANE uncontrollable oversteer. Something's really wrong! Am I doing something wrong?
Hello Mr Drift looking for balance.
Check if you have stock wheels for this tune, and drive it like a MR car, precision in the inputs, slow in, fast out corner. It's very stable and easy for a MR of course.
Good luck.

I can confirm that 100%.

But, when I build the tune for the first time and I went out to the track I was horrified. If I had Laurent's cell number I would called him. I'd put that away and have continued playing using other cars. :indiff:

Later, I switched back to the GTO (without modifying anything), because I couldn't believe that it is true. :nervous:
The car worked great and it was a pleasure to race it. 👍

Weird things are happening. :odd:

P.S.: + 2 inch rims used.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano... just tested your new BMW M3 CSL. Is a completely different car from the first version! This one has to be driven like an MR/Race car.... is certainly faster and very rewarding, but for an average driver like me is harder to be consistent lap after lap. I will keep both versions and enjoy them equally... thanks for the tune!

Hi Praiano... just tested your new BMW M3 CSL. Is a completely different car from the first version! This one has to be driven like an MR/Race car.... is certainly faster and very rewarding, but for an average driver like me is harder to be consistent lap after lap. I will keep both versions and enjoy them equally... thanks for the tune!
Hello, strange things that are driving styles. For me it's the oposit, the new version seems easier to me. Anyway, have fun with it, have a good drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°

EDIT: Thanks for the review, i saw this just now. Very good job and a good information, short quick to read and very objective for anybody who want to chose a tune for his car.

Last edited:
This one downside is the one for RIMS 2 i did.
If you try the other published tune on this settings, you'll have a huge understeer.
If you do the oposit, the car is very happy tail.
I'll not use rims anymore, just stock by now. PD need to fix this.

Hello Mr Drift looking for balance.
Check if you have stock wheels for this tune, and drive it like a MR car, precision in the inputs, slow in, fast out corner. It's very stable and easy for a MR of course.
Good luck.
Praiano, the oversteer I'm talking about isnt just normal oversteer.
I literally tilt my wheel two degrees and the car spins uncontrolably.

Hello, strange things that are driving styles. For me it's the oposit, the new version seems easier to me. Anyway, have fun with it, have a good drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°

EDIT: Thanks for the review, i saw this just now. Very good job and a good information, short quick to read and very objective for anybody who want to chose a tune for his car.
You were right Priaino, new tune for the BMW very quick and pleasure to drive - thank you. Glad you found out about the rims. I did not want to stick my nose in but I tested the MR2 around the HSR and took off 5 seconds per lap with the standards back on - its a beautiful tune. :)

I saw the new tuning sheet, it looks more organized so good job there. Right now applying the new M3 CSL tune but, is it me or the sheet doesn't display the final weight of the car?

Edit: Seems like Dampers Extend/Compressed are still inverted.

Hello Mr. Praiano, is to praise all his efforts and share your wisdom. I have had some difficulty in tuning the gearbox. Now I realize a little better functioning. The link, GT6 gearbox calculation sheet is not working, this is the information that appears (Google Chrome could not find xn - https-yv3b).

Would be grateful for your help.

Saudações e um forte abraço

@praiano63 May I recommend the Monster Sport SX4 '11 for you to tune, I tried your Escudo tune, and while suspension is better than the stock one, the gearing definately leaves some speed out on the table.

Praiano, the oversteer I'm talking about isnt just normal oversteer.
I literally tilt my wheel two degrees and the car spins uncontrolably.
For me the car is ok, i've tuned it this way, it fit to me perfectly and also to some people that already test it. I can't do anything else, sorry.
I saw the new tuning sheet, it looks more organized so good job there. Right now applying the new M3 CSL tune but, is it me or the sheet doesn't display the final weight of the car?
Edit: Seems like Dampers Extend/Compressed are still inverted.
You're right for the weight, i enter it on the datas page but it dont appear on the tune sheet. Will pass this to my friend Daisey who build it.
For the dampers it's OK, 5 everywhere even the ARB.

Hello Mr. Praiano, is to praise all his efforts and share your wisdom. I have had some difficulty in tuning the gearbox. Now I realize a little better functioning. The link, GT6 gearbox calculation sheet is not working, this is the information that appears (Google Chrome could not find xn - https-yv3b).

Would be grateful for your help.

Saudações e um forte abraço
Fixed, i write this in the post too:
"Here is the link to google doc sheet. You can download ,clic "file" and "download as excel file"
I don't know how many time it will stay OK because anybody who have access can edit it. Or send me a mail and i send you back the original.
GT6 gearbox calculation sheet
Good luck.
@praiano63 May I recommend the Monster Sport SX4 '11 for you to tune, I tried your Escudo tune, and while suspension is better than the stock one, the gearing definately leaves some speed out on the table.
Yes , i didn't test it yet, there is so much cars i want to do... , his time will come for sure.

Hi Mr P,

Thanks for the excellet CSL tune! I am not consistent enough to fully take advantage of it, but wow it is fast. Thanks!

May I ask your opinion on improving chassis rigidity? What difference do you feel with it?

Hello Praiano,

I am patiently waiting for Santa to bring me my copy of GT6. Until then, I have been following your thread in hopes of picking up as much information as I can, until the day I actually get to sit down behind the wheel. I have noticed that you posted a copy of the GT6 gearbox calculation sheet, and have indicated that you would be able to mail the original upon request. Can you please forward the original copy to: just_stephramsey@hotmail.com

Also, I would like you to know that I REALLY appreciate all the work you do with helping others enjoy the game. I use many of your GT5 tunes currently, and have consistently placed in the top 3 in many a race with them. Your tunes suite my driving style very well, and have made the game more enjoyable for me to play.

Again, thank you very much! I look forward to your reply.

P.S. Merry Christmas

Does 330 KMH mean you need to switch it to that after setting the final gear? Or will the car top speed be 330?

In the Shelby sheet.

Last edited:
The colors in the tune sheet look awesome, I can't see the #'s inthe blue and green especially the dark green. Don't have a pc using my sansung victory phone, is it just me?

Hey Praiano, I am loving the Gt40 tune. Great job thanks for sharing it.

How adaptable are the tunes if you use them with a more grippy tire compound? For example if I wanted to use the BMW M3 on Racing Hards/Softs instead of SM would you recommend changing the setup in anyway?
thanks

Thanks for making this.

whats with the Limiter usage in some of the cars? example the Ford GT40 Race Car '69

I asked that as well, but that is for getting the right PP like 600. For some cars like the Huayra, Enzo and Stradale i can't get the gears right. I can't pick the one that needs to be in the tune for each car. Which is very strange, i hope i can get an explanation for that. So i left the transmission stock for the cars, i did the rest just like Praiano did in the tune. What to do with those gears that i can't slide to the right position?

I asked that as well, but that is for getting the right PP like 600. For some cars like the Huayra, Enzo and Stradale i can't get the gears right. I can't pick the one that needs to be in the tune for each car. Which is very strange, i hope i can get an explanation for that. So i left the transmission stock for the cars, i did the rest just like Praiano did in the tune. What to do with those gears that i can't slide to the right position?
Make sure you configure Power before transmission. If you car hasn't been equipped with the right parts and your HP/torque is different, you will never be able to get the transmission right. It happened to me.

Make sure you configure Power before transmission. If you car hasn't been equipped with the right parts and your HP/torque is different, you will never be able to get the transmission right. It happened to me.

Well unfortunately that isn't right, i tried the power limiter(which is in the power section) on the huayra but i still can't make the gear changes. I always buy all the parts to get the best out of the car.

What could be the problem?

dear Laurent

thanks a lot for the awsome tunes so far!
I was wondering if you tried the Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4T seasonal yet.
it is required to be 400pp or less, do you have any tune you can share with us on this one?

I know how busy and overwhelmed you are, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot mate.

><(((((°>°°°°°

You are right... I tend to abuse roll, weight transfer and lift oversteer to mess around with new driving lines so I am never bored even with a single tune :). For that reason version 2 is more challenging but also more fun.

Since you have removed your first version, do you mind if I post those settings in my thread (with due credit of course)?. I see v1 and v2 as great examples of the effect of settings and would love to compare them side by side along with my comments.

Hi Mr P,

Thanks for the excellet CSL tune! I am not consistent enough to fully take advantage of it, but wow it is fast. Thanks!

May I ask your opinion on improving chassis rigidity? What difference do you feel with it?
I've tested so much cars since a week but i don't remenber one that had a bas reaction with chassis rigidity. I begin without ,and if the car need a bit more line , i add it. I don't see a difference to tell the true, or not so evident to say it's good, sure it's not bad like it was in GT5 for some cars, like FF , because it was adding understeer. Not here in my opinion.

Hello Praiano,

I am patiently waiting for Santa to bring me my copy of GT6. Until then, I have been following your thread in hopes of picking up as much information as I can, until the day I actually get to sit down behind the wheel. I have noticed that you posted a copy of the GT6 gearbox calculation sheet, and have indicated that you would be able to mail the original upon request. Can you please forward the original copy to: just_stephramsey@hotmail.com

Also, I would like you to know that I REALLY appreciate all the work you do with helping others enjoy the game. I use many of your GT5 tunes currently, and have consistently placed in the top 3 in many a race with them. Your tunes suite my driving style very well, and have made the game more enjoyable for me to play.

Again, thank you very much! I look forward to your reply.

P.S. Merry Christmas
Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy your drive with your GT6. I've sent the file already. Take care.

Does 330 KMH mean you need to switch it to that after setting the final gear? Or will the car top speed be 330?

In the Shelby sheet.
It's the top speed on track at a given RPM. Sometime at the max power or till red zone if the power go there too.
The colors in the tune sheet look awesome, I can't see the #'s inthe blue and green especially the dark green. Don't have a pc using my sansung victory phone, is it just me?
I don't have smart phone ,sorry, i'll tell this to daisey ,my friend who is the boss of the APP & tuning sheet
Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks for making this.

whats with the Limiter usage in some of the cars? example the Ford GT40 Race Car '69
I just use it to match a certain PP , this is the way you'll find some other cars of your PP clas for online racing in a room.
Yes, sometime it doesn't match, perhaps because the cars i publish are not broken still, but if you have the same patrs installed, it must work.
In case it don't, do the tranny trick.
- final gear full right
-speed full left minimum.
-last gear full right
-first gear full left, or higher a bit if you need a good launch.
-Spread the rest between both harmoniousely on the graph.
-Then low your final gear to increase your speed till ok, This will move all the close gears together. Don't touch the top speed slider again, just change your speed with the final gear.

dear Laurent

thanks a lot for the awsome tunes so far!
I was wondering if you tried the Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4T seasonal yet.
it is required to be 400pp or less, do you have any tune you can share with us on this one?

I know how busy and overwhelmed you are, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot mate.
Hello, i've made the Vettel event, cool cars at the end, i love this formula.
I'l check the alfa sure.
Have a good night my friend.
><(((((°>°°°°°

You are right... I tend to abuse roll, weight transfer and lift oversteer to mess around with new driving lines so I am never bored even with a single tune :). For that reason version 2 is more challenging but also more fun.

Since you have removed your first version, do you mind if I post those settings in my thread (with due credit of course)?. I see v1 and v2 as great examples of the effect of settings and would love to compare them side by side along with my comments.
Of course, no problem , you can post the old tune . I love this car really, also the stock M3 GTR. It's so amazing that i don't want to touch it now, perhaps never?? I think i'll but i will also drive the stock always too.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Back