Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Dear Mr.P,

If you need any advice, help we are ready to help you!

Myself being a certified Technician for Acer since more than 5 years. PM me if you need anything.

Thanks alot for your latest tunes.
Thanks, i`ll PM you soon, the problem with my laptop is energy, i`ve connected it to a power supply with too much amperes and it don`t open anymore, nothing. 3 amp in the way of 1,5....
I have another old one with a burn HD ..... i`ll fix it.
Thanks a lot.

Thanks, i`ll PM you soon, the problem with my laptop is energy, i`ve connected it to a power supply with too much amperes and it don`t open anymore, nothing. 3 amp in the way of 1,5....
I have another old one with a burn HD ..... i`ll fix it.
Thanks a lot.

Good luck on that one.

App Updated to version 1.0.1 for Android includes 10 more tunes bringing the total to 40! :eek:

Make sure you have your auto-updates on for this app, or you will need to manually update on Google Play.

Enjoy :)
Done and Done THANK YOU.....:cheers:

I would love to see tunes eventually for the Formula Gran Tursimo, the R8 Race car, A4 Touring Car '04 and the S4 '98

Hello Daisey,
thank you for the reply!
it is a very unusual feel to the wheel. I have been using the G27 for about 2.5 years now, and have never really noticed anything like this before. Good to know that I am not the only one - thought I was starting to lose my mind, or something...
P.S. Any chance you will be doing an Android port of the Gran Praiano 6 app for us Blackberry 10 users?
thanks again, and good fortune with the iOS launch.
Hey guys, I have had a G27 in the cupboard for about 5 years and just pulled it out. I have been using the wireless 'Driving Force' which is easy to set up on your lap - but my old fingers are getting too arthritic for all the button pushing to change gears! I know it is a little 'off thread' but I have no instructions and besides checking out You Tube etc, I would appreciate any advice on basic settings for it as I am a complete novice to it. Thanks in advance. :)

Loving the Mustang Mach 1 tune...:bowdown:...

Circuito di Roma.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for making the effort to get these tunes up Boss! I am like a child at Christmas time when I see the new posts - and what good presents they are! I am looking forward to the Mustang, an old favourite for any car fan my age. Like others have said, I also have access to all kinds of IT assistance and it would be a pleasure to give something back to you.

PEUGEOT 908 HDI FAP TOTAL `10 // 700PP // RACING SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Two of a kinds 👍

upload_2014-1-10_15-25-48.png

Hi there, for those who likes the yellow/red car like me :), I applied the same tuning and I believe it works just fine. I feel that the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Oreca Matmut ‘10 even has more grip compares to the blue one.

The yellow/red car has a slightly difference gear ratios, as follow:

1st gear 2.331
2nd gear 1.773
3rd gear 1.395
4rd gear 1.131
5th gear 0.946
6th gear 0.816

Thanks to maestro Praiano :cheers:, as he always says "enjoy your drive"

Two of a kinds 👍

View attachment 97505

Hi there, for those who likes the yellow/red car like me :), I applied the same tuning and I believe it works just fine. I feel that the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Oreca Matmut ‘10 even has more grip compares to the blue one.

The yellow/red car has a slightly difference gear ratios, as follow:

1st gear 2.331
2nd gear 1.773
3rd gear 1.395
4rd gear 1.131
5th gear 0.946
6th gear 0.816

Thanks to maestro Praiano :cheers:, as he always says "enjoy your drive"

and the Peugeot 908 HDI FAP - Base Model '10? work as well?

Hello Mr Praiano,
Ford Mustang and Clio RS 👍
the very good work again :bowdown:
I wanted to tell you, I tried your tuning on the R5 Turbo Rally-Car GT5 has the GT6 and the result is not bad at all, does it work well
Good luck and see you soon :)

LEXUS LFA NURBURGRING PACKAGE `12 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Hey Laurent! Brakes balance 0 - 0?! I couldn't drove it like this. :grumpy:

^^
0/0 BB worked wonders for me, even at 0 ABS with racing brakes installed. :)
LFA does get a bit twitchy under heavy load though, best to brake early & straight.

Took it out on a lark for the International B/GT All-Stars Championship/Panorama.
The PP limit for the event is 650, cake-walk for the Lexus, testament to great tune by Dr. P.!!!
Did cheat a bit and tweaked tune to run RHs though. :sly:

Last edited:
Thanks to everybody. I have a new old CPU now with a linux system, i can post and edit again on GTP now.
I don't understand this LINUX, impossible to upload office on it ???
Not possible to load a CHROME navigator also, i need chrome with all my favorites and everything,
Going to call a friend of my kid tomorrow to make a wild upgrade.:ouch:
Anyway, better than nothing . Thanks for the pictures Bumblebee28
Thanks everybody for the feedback, hope you enjoy your drive.
Coming more tunes soon, new 458 ,........... and some more.
The R92CP , GT One, are in too, A4 Touring Car '04 and the S4 '98 need to be checked.
Have a good night
><(((((º>ºººººººº

Hey Laurent! Brakes balance 0 - 0?! I couldn't drove it like this. :grumpy:
Hello Dan.
Brake balance 0/0 have the same braking capacity than 10/10 or 0/10 or 10/0 talking about braking distance.

Low value just let you modulate the input a better way, in GT"front brake balance induce oversteer .

So if i set the brake 0/0 , you can set yourself for a higher valus 1/1 2/2 3/3 ....... but staying with the same balance. This is the only thing that matter in the tune.
Personally, i like to use the maximum of the trtavel of the pedal to play with fine braking input.

Cheers my friend.

Thanks to everybody. I have a new old CPU now with a linux system, i can post and edit again on GTP now.
I don't understand this LINUX, impossible to upload office on it ???
Not possible to load a CHROME navigator also, i need chrome with all my favorites and everything,
Going to call a friend of my kid tomorrow to make a wild upgrade.:ouch:
Anyway, better than nothing . Thanks for the pictures Bumblebee28
Thanks everybody for the feedback, hope you enjoy your drive.
Coming more tunes soon, new 458 ,........... and some more.
The R92CP , GT One, are in too, A4 Touring Car '04 and the S4 '98 need to be checked.
Have a good night
><(((((º>ºººººººº

Good to hear that you have found another computer Mr. P. Linux is totally another platform compares to Windows, hence it works also in difference way. I'll send you a message offline. Thanks.

^^
0/0 BB worked wonders for me, even at 0 ABS with racing brakes installed. :)
LFA does get a bit twitchy under heavy load though, best to brake early & straight.

Took it out on a lark for the International B/GT All-Stars Championship/Panorama.
The PP limit for the event is 650, cake-walk for the Lexus, testament to great tune by Dr. P.!!!
Did cheat a bit and tweaked tune to run RHs though. :sly:

View attachment 97877
Man, if you brake early and long you're not fast if I brake early and long I am not fast.
I like to play REAL. I like to race "real races" with a lot of laps, with tire wear and pit stops, not lonely laps or a few kilometers, and I'm not satisfied beating the AI only. I like to play close to reality. You can't brake a hundred meters before the opponents, to win I can't break too early, to win. Thanks anyway.

Hello Dan.
Brake balance 0/0 have the same braking capacity than 10/10 or 0/10 or 10/0 talking about braking distance.

Low value just let you modulate the input a better way, in GT"front brake balance induce oversteer .

So if i set the brake 0/0 , you can set yourself for a higher valus 1/1 2/2 3/3 ....... but staying with the same balance. This is the only thing that matter in the tune.
Personally, i like to use the maximum of the trtavel of the pedal to play with fine braking input.

Cheers my friend.
Laurent, of course I've already did adjustments. I expect from a setup to be the tuner's recommendation, and after I'm using that, I tell you what I feel. Respect, my friend! 👍

Last edited:
To all those who own an Android device, I'd recommend purchasing Gran Praiano 6 from the Google App Store. Show your support to one of the best tuners!
I've used his Gt5 app as well and received plenty updates along the way.
@praiano63 thanks for all your hard work and awesome tunes.
Just search the App store: Gran Praiano 6
You won't be disappointed

Dear mr. P.
In online i see al lot of rooms with the megane thropy car at 550pp, does the tune you made for it at 509 pp works well at 550 pp?

Dear mr. P.
In online i see al lot of rooms with the megane thropy car at 550pp, does the tune you made for it at 509 pp works well at 550 pp?

Works fine for me. I always do the tune how it says then the more I use a car and more comfortable I get with it I up the power 99% of them work fine
Im running the Ferrari 365 at 600pp and is perfert and my 205 at 530pp its still a blast to drive.
The fto is a bit off my driving style now its up to 510pp but I'll bring that to 500 and have a play with the lsd

I believe you are mistaking what Laurent is saying about brake balance. As I understand it, brakes set at 0/0 will have the same stopping distance as 10/10. The difference is in the amount of "pedal." Think of it as a brake set at 10/10 having two braking positions. On (fully) or Off (fully). On the other hand, with brakes set at 0/0 you can use a minimal amount of brake, 22% brake, 54% 86% etc etc depending on how hard you apply the brake pedal. You can stomp down on a 0/0 brake and stop in the same distance as a 10/10 brake. You cannot "feather" a 10/10 brake to the extent you can on a 0/0 brake. The 0/10 and 10/0 set ups are extreme examples of balancing the car through brake sensitivity.

With that said, JogoAssobi was referring to the balance of the LFA tune when standing on the brakes to enter a corner being sub par with ABS 0. Having the brakes set at 0/0 or 10/10 will not do anything to change that characteristic. Standing on the brakes at high speed and early or late into a corner (heck even in the middle of a strait) with ABS 0 will almost always cause a lock up and the instability mentioned by JogoAssobi. With ABS 0, you need to break a bit softer and a bit earlier to avoid brake lock and the resulting instability.

The above holds true if you are racing hot laps, time trials or endurance races and vs AI or live opponents.

I believe you are mistaking what Laurent is saying about brake balance. As I understand it, brakes set at 0/0 will have the same stopping distance as 10/10. The difference is in the amount of "pedal." Think of it as a brake set at 10/10 having two braking positions. On (fully) or Off (fully). On the other hand, with brakes set at 0/0 you can use a minimal amount of brake, 22% brake, 54% 86% etc etc depending on how hard you apply the brake pedal. You can stomp down on a 0/0 brake and stop in the same distance as a 10/10 brake. You cannot "feather" a 10/10 brake to the extent you can on a 0/0 brake. The 0/10 and 10/0 set ups are extreme examples of balancing the car through brake sensitivity.

With that said, JogoAssobi was referring to the balance of the LFA tune when standing on the brakes to enter a corner being sub par with ABS 0. Having the brakes set at 0/0 or 10/10 will not do anything to change that characteristic. Standing on the brakes at high speed and early or late into a corner (heck even in the middle of a strait) with ABS 0 will almost always cause a lock up and the instability mentioned by JogoAssobi. With ABS 0, you need to break a bit softer and a bit earlier to avoid brake lock and the resulting instability.

The above holds true if you are racing hot laps, time trials or endurance races and vs AI or live opponents.
I presume that you are talking to me. I understand perfectly your theory and you're right, just it is not true in "reality". You can try it yourself.

P.S.: And don't be afraid I'll not kill praiano63 and leave the community without him. We are friends, and just exchanging some thoughts and feelings. :) 👍

Back