Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Yeah, but its a touring car. Not a standard car.
What do you mean? I run Praiano's tunes as well as my own without ABS or any aides all the time.Actually the Astra is a Standard car.
I am running a room of 600 PP Touring cars now no Aides right now. Called Touring Cars 600 PP.
Abetterplaya is my PSN name feel free to try out his tunes here if you want.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano! Just bought your app and I love it. First app I've ever paid for and it's very much worth it. I have a few questions about some of your tunes though. First off what is the difference between these two tunes? Is one for the ring and another just a general tune?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...cura-hsc-04-500pp.291084/page-47#post-9290590
and: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...cura-hsc-04-500pp.291084/page-53#post-9313797

Also some of your tunes have camber and I believe you have said 0.0 offers most grip. Is the camber settings for these cars correct or is it a typo? Example: http://praianogt6tunes.blogspot.com.br/2013/12/lamborghini-diablo-gt-00.html

Thirdly I tried using the tune for the CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY (C7) 15 ANNIV `14 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES on the standard C7 and the car seems to not handle so well. Is it because it is a different car or is this just the best you could get the vehicle?

Thanks so much for all your time and hard work. Made my GT5/6 experience so much better. Keep it up! -From a huge fan!

What do you mean? I run Praiano's tunes as well as my own without ABS or any aides all the time.Actually the Astra is a Standard car.
I am running a room of 600 PP Touring cars now no Aides right now. Called Touring Cars 600 PP.
Abetterplaya is my PSN name feel free to try out his tunes here if you want.

Im running in a league when any kind of racing cars are forbidden. No gt, no touring, no lemans, etc..

I have the zonda C12S in tuning process since a month, perhps next week. Very hard to find a 600pp road car to match with the Mclaren MP4 12C perhaps the ALFA ROMEO TZ3 STRADALE '11 or FORD GT40 MARK I 15th ANNIV ED. '66

Hi Laurent , for my driving style ( not the best.... ) the Alfa works better with racing medium than sport soft. Tested on the High speed ring. To compete against Mclaren ( a real beast... ;) ) have you tuned VW 12 Nardò ? In GT5 was a great car and Ford GT '05 without stripes also.

Bye
Massimo

I hit the 50,000,000 credit limit and need to spend some of that fast. Since I buy every car Praiano tunes, I'm wondering what's in the next few tune releases.

Hi Praiano, I am waiting for your tunes to be released for Apple products. I couldn't wait any longer and was able to get my admins old android phone. So I purchased your tuning app :). When is your next android update?

Thanks for making my on line racing fun.

Greg
GCturbo

I was doing Coffee Break in Ia level where you could use any Nissan GTR. I wanted to use the GTR Concept it is a lot lighter. Any recommendations on a tune?

GCturbo

This is the 1.04 new brake balance for all my cars that i tune before 1.04 update.
All my cars at this time had very low brake values, the old patch was ok for this but now low numbers are not working anymore. That´s why i did this.
Posting again a new tune sheet is too much job, so here they are

edgq.jpg
I'm having problems with some of these changes, especially the LFA which changed from 0/0 to 7/10. At Brands Hatch I have a difficult time staying on the road while decelerating--and trail braking is almost impossible. I after trying lots of things, I ended up with 3/2 and it's much more stable.

I tried all your 550 street cars with sport tires, and they were MUCH better than the LFA. But all of them locked up under moderate braking when I would not expect it-- at least they held a straight line. After changing the LFA to 3/2, it was faster than the others.

Until I raced the GT40 Race Car a couple days ago and had similar problems, I had never experienced instability while braking any of your cars. Do you have any ideas about why I can't drive anymore? Maybe I drank too much, but I don't think that's the only problem ;)

I use no assists except ABS1. I use a G27, with the GTEye brake mod. Steering sensitivity on 2 (recently changed from 0).

Hey Praiano! Just bought your app and I love it. First app I've ever paid for and it's very much worth it. I have a few questions about some of your tunes though. First off what is the difference between these two tunes? Is one for the ring and another just a general tune?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...cura-hsc-04-500pp.291084/page-47#post-9290590
and: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...cura-hsc-04-500pp.291084/page-53#post-9313797

Also some of your tunes have camber and I believe you have said 0.0 offers most grip. Is the camber settings for these cars correct or is it a typo? Example: http://praianogt6tunes.blogspot.com.br/2013/12/lamborghini-diablo-gt-00.html

Thirdly I tried using the tune for the CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY (C7) 15 ANNIV `14 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES on the standard C7 and the car seems to not handle so well. Is it because it is a different car or is this just the best you could get the vehicle?

Thanks so much for all your time and hard work. Made my GT5/6 experience so much better. Keep it up! -From a huge fan!
Hello. Thanks for the support. The tunes for the GT86 is the frst one. The tuns sheets are identic, i don´t know how why i did a second post. ....
For me the 15th anniv C7 have the same behaviors than the normal one, yes this is the best i can for the moment. I can revisit the tune yes, but not now, there is a lot of cars on the waiting list.

Hi Laurent , for my driving style ( not the best.... ) the Alfa works better with racing medium than sport soft. Tested on the High speed ring. To compete against Mclaren ( a real beast... ;) ) have you tuned VW 12 Nardò ? In GT5 was a great car and Ford GT '05 without stripes also.

Bye
Massimo
Hello Maxxi. Yes the VW Nardo is tuned ,will be in next release.
Hi Praiano, I am waiting for your tunes to be released for Apple products. I couldn't wait any longer and was able to get my admins old android phone. So I purchased your tuning app :). When is your next android update?

Thanks for making my on line racing fun.

Greg
GCturbo
I´m waiting to have more cars tunes for the next APP release to complete 100 cars.

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (AE86 S.S.V) 00
Honda Accord Euro R 02
Volkswagen W12 Nardò 01
Ferrari 250 GTO CN.3729GT 62
Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II 91
Toyota Supra RZ 97
Toyota celica 2000 GTR (ST162) 86
Toyota celica 2000 GTR (ST165) 86
Pagani Zonda C12S 00
Aston Martin One 77,00 11
Nissan GT-R Black Edition 12
Nissan GT-R Spec-V 09
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 11

And some more few.

The GTR concept was one of my favorite cars in GT5. I´ll do it soon. Question of time.

I'm having problems with some of these changes, especially the LFA which changed from 0/0 to 7/10. At Brands Hatch I have a difficult time staying on the road while decelerating--and trail braking is almost impossible. I after trying lots of things, I ended up with 3/2 and it's much more stable.

I tried all your 550 street cars with sport tires, and they were MUCH better than the LFA. But all of them locked up under moderate braking when I would not expect it-- at least they held a straight line. After changing the LFA to 3/2, it was faster than the others.

Until I raced the GT40 Race Car a couple days ago and had similar problems, I had never experienced instability while braking any of your cars. Do you have any ideas about why I can't drive anymore? Maybe I drank too much, but I don't think that's the only problem ;)

I use no assists except ABS1. I use a G27, with the GTEye brake mod. Steering sensitivity on 2 (recently changed from 0).
The maximum braking potential after 1.04 is with higher numbers . With a pedal you can use all the travel or just a part if you have some problems under braking even with ABS 1.
Normally it must work also for people who use DS3 buttons...... if not, the good solution is to low the numbers till ok. I don´t know how much, but you are right to adapt my base tune to your style and equipment.
Just one thing , increasing the brake balance front number will not help for trail braking. For this you need to decrease this front number a bit if you want more turn in under brake.

EDIT: I have a lot of job lately , i`ll not be able to answer all the questions but i´ll try to do my best.
Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Tune updated , 1:54.800 at suzuka with racing hard, we can say it´s a fast car now.

praiano63 said
FORD GT40 RACE CAR '69// 600PP // RACING TIRES

Thanks for posting this revision bossman. 👍 👍
Turn-in and trail-braking do seem a bit more stable now. :)
Very easy for this old n' slo wheel user to turn 2:03s at Bathurst.
Using no aids, TC, SRF etc., 0 ABS, RH...and lots of short shifting.

The tune sheet says "stock" chassis, but mine is reinforced. Should I tweak anything to compensate for that?

It seems ok to me, mine is also reinforced as per the original (pre-revision) P63 tune.

------------------------------------------------------
My biggest gripe is that my TH8 RS H is not recognized on this car.
The JWA-built LeMans-winning #1075 was equipped with a 5-speed
manual transmission/ZF longitudinal transaxle. PD coding error. :irked:

Last edited:
RE AMEMIYA ASPARA DRINK RX7 `06 // 550PP // RACING HARD TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

EDIT: for the finl gear preset, you must enter the ratio 5,000 and not 5,500

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Will this work with the base model? I want to paint it, and was wondering.

Hey Praiano u'r still doing a great job...
What about the rest of GT300 cars... Is on the way?
Autobacs Garaiya GT300 Base Model '08
Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model '08
Subaru IMPREZA GT300 Base Model '08
Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model '12
and
TOYOTA 86 "Racing" '13
Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Base Model '08

thnx

I hit the 50,000,000 credit limit and need to spend some of that fast. Since I buy every car Praiano tunes, I'm wondering what's in the next few tune releases.

How the heck are you getting that sort of credit :eek: have you paid for it :crazy: spending hours grinding:scared: or are you doing something outwith of the games code of honor :nervous:. please share your secret as Im skint :bowdown:

How the heck are you getting that sort of credit :eek: have you paid for it :crazy: spending hours grinding:scared: or are you doing something outwith of the games code of honor :nervous:. please share your secret as Im skint :bowdown:
I've earned about 150,000,000 credits since I started playing at the end of December. Some of the seasonals were lucrative, I re-do the IA and Super races with different cars. But most of the credits are from RedBull. In the Jr series, I earn 1.4m every 25 minutes with no effort. In the standard series I earn 2.3m in about 20 minutes--but I need to be alert for the Trail Mountain and Apricot Hill courses. Also, the Vettel challenges are lucrative, but only for a one-time shot.

Hey Praiano u'r still doing a great job...
What about the rest of GT300 cars... Is on the way?
Autobacs Garaiya GT300 Base Model '08
Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model '08
Subaru IMPREZA GT300 Base Model '08
Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model '12
and
TOYOTA 86 "Racing" '13
Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Base Model '08

thnx
i´ll do the 2 last tunes before APP update tomorrow early in the morning , this will be 100 cars in the garage.
I have some few cars on the line already but i can insert one of the above list. Can be the Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model '08 , it´s a nice car.

Greeting Mr. P.

Good performance on your Tunes!
2/5 Cars. (MERCEDES CLK TOURING CAR 00 And MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR)

! Awesome!

This is very good thank you very much.

Hi Everybody!

I ask you the following question.

why when I log in a room, sometimes I feel that my car slides more than usual?

even if I'm in the same room every time.

the setting of the room is always the same every time.

Back