Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
hello mr praiano.. thanks for your work..
I`m struggling to do the 24 mins of lemans any chance of a tune for this with the mazda furai as I think this might help on the pit stop strategy..
I have tried the rocket but I cant get anywhere near, I used the deltawing but cant get on with it and also the Peugeot 908 but I cant get my pit stop strategy right so I`ve bought the furai in the lighter weight will give an advantage on pit stops..

if you can help it will be much appreaciated..

I`m struggling to do the 24 mins of lemans any chance of a tune for this with the mazda furai as I think this might help on the pit stop strategy..
I have tried the rocket but I cant get anywhere near, I used the deltawing but cant get on with it and also the Peugeot 908 but I cant get my pit stop strategy right so I`ve bought the furai in the lighter weight will give an advantage on pit stops..

If you had wasted 30 seconds before posting and check the first page before doing it, you would have seen that he already done a tune for the Furai.
You can find it there.

Praiano, how much do you charge for a pizza like this?
USD 6,50 Size 35cm diam

I did it yesterday with the Mazda 787, not so easy but doable. I tink the PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05 do it easy.

Get in the lead stay on Racing Soft Tires, pit on lap 3 get back in the lead, pit on lap 6, regain the lead to win...8)
I did it with racing hard and only 1 pit if i remember well, i pass th line with no gas, tank empty at the last chicane.

USD 6,50 Size 35cm diam

I did it yesterday with the Mazda 787, not so easy but doable. I tink the PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05 do it easy.

I did it with racing hard and only 1 pit if i remember well, i pass th line with no gas, tank empty at the last chicane.
The same size (not the flavor) of your pizza, cost around USD25,00 in São Paulo... :banghead:

Last edited:
Sorry Praiano, my mistake, it was the spring settings for the Stealth McLaren F1 that don't fit the regular McLaren F1. I tried using the McLaren F1 and the back end keeps coming around on me. It was a great car in GT 5.

So I did some testing with the '08 Petronas with the setup for the '06 Bandai Direzza, and it was 0.600 seconds faster than the Direzza and the Raybrig Hsv around Brands Hatch Indy.
But it needs an own setup for sure, since it has more downforce than the Direzza and also feels a little too loose with that setup.

Hello Mr. P.

Strategic Question!

Whenever I race online, the PP are between 400 and 450 to 500 and 550 to 550 and 600 etc. ...

ex: 432 PP - 567 PP - 612 PP.

I wondered why the majority of yours PP are 450-500-550-600 ?

and the strategic question is, what PP should I take to achieve the desired PP?

eg should I take a 550 PP car to reach 567 PP or a 600 PP car ?

And what should I change in the settings of the car?

Sincerely yours Mr. P

Praiano. Do you have any tunes for Spyker?
Sorry, not for the moment.
Hello Mr. P.

Strategic Question!

Whenever I race online, the PP are between 400 and 450 to 500 and 550 to 550 and 600 etc. ...

ex: 432 PP - 567 PP - 612 PP.

I wondered why the majority of yours PP are 450-500-550-600 ?

and the strategic question is, what PP should I take to achieve the desired PP?

eg should I take a 550 PP car to reach 567 PP or a 600 PP car ?

And what should I change in the settings of the car?
90% of the online rooms are PP rooms and they work 400 - 450 - 500 - 550..........PP
To choose a PP range to reach the PP you want , take the closest one UP or DOWN. You´ll have more chance the tune still working for the new power you´ll race.

Sorry, not for the moment.

90% of the online rooms are PP rooms and they work 400 - 450 - 500 - 550..........PP
To choose a PP range to reach the PP you want , take the closest one UP or DOWN. You´ll have more chance the tune still working for the new power you´ll race.
Logic ! Thank you Mr. P.

I`ve only gone and done it !!
I`ve won the s class le mans yaaaay!!.. I used the peugot 905 with mr fantastic praiano`s tune but with the high end turbo.. at last !!

mind you I now own just about every le mans car recommended.. lol !..:lol:

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Praiano,love your tunes but one question.....why you are tuning super gt 300 Cars so overpowered.....I mean in reallife these have round about 300 HP? Your gt 500 tunes have right HPs so far.......

cu
Dougy

It's look like pizza selling good...no new tunes. :P just kidding..life on first place then rest...:cheers:
You`re right, no time to play because a lot of pizza and the rush will continue till the end of carnaval. But i have some tunes for the next APP update, my friend Daisey need to finish his travel back to Australia with a new house and internet connection to publish them. Just a question of time.It will be around 6 new cars.
Is there a maxed Enzo FXX tune? Or do you just have that stock tune
Sorry no max tunes, i´ve build it with the real life racing machine HP level , i think it´s enough for a car that don´t have a lot of downforce.
Hi Mr. Praiano,love your tunes but one question.....why you are tuning super gt 300 Cars so overpowered.....I mean in reallife these have round about 300 HP? Your gt 500 tunes have right HPs so far.......

cu
Dougy
Yes i know my tunes are above the real GT300 power, but i think 300 HP for those cars is really poor, they stick to the ground with their racing tires and downforce. That´s why i´ve put some more HP, 550PP level let them very fast and agressive in my opinion.

Have a good day everybody.

Message for every one... With all the respect i have for Praiano, few time he own for gt6, suggest him to come play with us during those early morning 2 hours ! I dont think he got much time to give settings as a pizzas. Gt forum ain't bring any cash to home.
Honor to meet you on track M Praiano ...
peetrock69

Last edited:
AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA (AUDI SPORT TEAM PHOENIX) '12 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
I just wanted to ask because on the suspension the layout differs with the extension and compression on some of your sheets to the actual sheet on the game. Is it as you have wrote it or the way it should be laid out? Thanks for all the great tunes by the way :)

Message for every one... With all the respect i have for Praiano, few time he own for gt6, suggest him to come play with us during those early morning 2 hours ! I dont think he got much time to give settings as a pizzas. Gt forum ain't bring any cash to home.
Honor to meet you on track M Praiano ...
peetrock69
I would like a lot to feed my family playing my favorite game but it´s not possible. I´ll have a lot of job till the end of carnaval. It will be a pleasure to race online with you but the room need to be the same PP as the cars i´m tuning at the moment. I have to make a final online test everytime.
Pizza are sending my kids to the university. Not so fun but more lucrative, you´re right. :lol:
I just wanted to ask because on the suspension the layout differs with the extension and compression on some of your sheets to the actual sheet on the game. Is it as you have wrote it or the way it should be laid out? Thanks for all the great tunes by the way :)
This tune is like this, nothing wrong. The car have something broken in his build, like all the others R8 racing cars. I´ve just let it a bit more drivable but it will never race against others GT3 cars with a chance to win a race.

This tune is like this, nothing wrong. The car have something broken in his build, like all the others R8 racing cars. I´ve just let it a bit more drivable but it will never race against others GT3 cars with a chance to win a race.
Misunderstanding, Laurent. He asked something else. :lol:

I would like a lot to feed my family playing my favorite game but it´s not possible. I´ll have a lot of job till the end of carnaval. It will be a pleasure to race online with you but the room need to be the same PP as the cars i´m tuning at the moment. I have to make a final online test everytime.
Pizza are sending my kids to the university. Not so fun but more lucrative, you´re right. :lol:

University... oh great! That's exactly kind of things gentle person do.
You have all my respect sir !
Ces enfants auront un bel avenir grâce aux pizzas de leur Papa !

MERCEDES 190E 2.5-16 EVOLUTION II `91 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

mercedes-190-e-25-16-evolution-ii_1.jpg

View attachment 116249

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Thank you Mr. P, this along with the Audi R8 4.2 are my favorite cars GT5 and GT6.

The Merc tune is spot on, great driving fun!!!

Back