Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Dear Praiano,

I was wondering what the possibility of you taking a stab at tuning the Formula Gran Turismo? I would also love to see a RS 6 Avante '08 tune. :)

Thanks for all your hard work already? You've provided a great service to all of us.
I second this. I was shocked there are no tunes for it.

Oh yes, and the second part to. The GT300 RE Amemiya tune you made beat AI cars 100pp higher.

Dear Praiano,

I was wondering what the possibility of you taking a stab at tuning the Formula Gran Turismo? I would also love to see a RS 6 Avante '08 tune. :)

Thanks for all your hard work already? You've provided a great service to all of us.
You´re welcome.
I´ll begin to tune again after the carnaval. If i like the car and the driving sensation or if the car in my opinion need radical change , i´ll do a tune.
Hello Sir
Some of your tune are a little bit oversteer for me, how to reduce it? Thanks
Most of the people that drive my cars are saying that they are safe , sometime too safe.... This because i tune for the good average driver to race online with a car that stay on the road .
If you still find an oversteer tendency, raise the rear a bit and low a bit the rear spring. Not too much to not mess with the tune behaviors.
If you have oversteer problems out corner under accel, then low the accel LSD till OK.

MAZDA ROADSTER TOURING CAR // 500PP // RACING HARD TIRES

Special shootout tune for silverstone GP

Mazda-Roadster-Touring-Car.jpg

View attachment 121488

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Just try your Ford GT40 Mark 1 last night at 600pp that just amazing tunes for me... then i try again to lower to 500pp at laguna seca with sport hard.... it's still amazing fast... i compare to others tuner..... Your tune are the fastest for me.... with your tune it's easy to get under 1:34:500 (i'm not good driver, far away from medium and i use stick controller). I think you suppose to be the winner of FITT American Classic super muscle. :)
Yes you are the legend 👍
Thanks

Wow so I now have a direct line with God :bowdown:
Your tunes are awesome I cannot believe the reduction in lap times they can produce. They are also very solid I adjust slightly to impart a bit more of the original feel of the car. Generally I don't do weight reduction yet the car needs minor or no work to still be good.
This to me is a sign of a good tune set up.

Could you answer a question for me though as I am no tuner.

On certain cars adding stickier rubber can upset the balance which is understandable, I have found reducing LSD acceleration & in some cases deceleration to seems to mainly fix this, am I doing the right thing?

A little guide on tuning tips to let us make minor adjustments to your tunes would be great sort of along the lines of.
By car type FF FR MR etc
To increase under steer try adjusting ...
To decrease under steer try adjusting ...
To increase over steer try ....
Unstable under breaking try etc.

I think you probably have the knowledge to build cars so they feel right compared to the real thing as well as just tuning for speed.
You should apply to Polyphony for a job to fix the broken cars, there are quite a lot which is no surprise considering the amount of changes the physics model has had.
We want a car quality controller Polyphony.
You could also do a speed tune as a package which we buy
Road tyre tune & Race tyre tune with Suspension LSD etc all bought as one.

Wow so I now have a direct line with God :bowdown:
Your tunes are awesome I cannot believe the reduction in lap times they can produce. They are also very solid I adjust slightly to impart a bit more of the original feel of the car. Generally I don't do weight reduction yet the car needs minor or no work to still be good.
This to me is a sign of a good tune set up.

Could you answer a question for me though as I am no tuner.

On certain cars adding stickier rubber can upset the balance which is understandable, I have found reducing LSD acceleration & in some cases deceleration to seems to mainly fix this, am I doing the right thing?

A little guide on tuning tips to let us make minor adjustments to your tunes would be great sort of along the lines of.
By car type FF FR MR etc
To increase under steer try adjusting ...
To decrease under steer try adjusting ...
To increase over steer try ....
Unstable under breaking try etc.

I think you probably have the knowledge to build cars so they feel right compared to the real thing as well as just tuning for speed.
You should apply to Polyphony for a job to fix the broken cars, there are quite a lot which is no surprise considering the amount of changes the physics model has had.
We want a car quality controller Polyphony.
You could also do a speed tune as a package which we buy
Road tyre tune & Race tyre tune with Suspension LSD etc all bought as one.
Hello

God ???? If i was god i would make urgently an oil change to this real world .... a total refit.

Racing tires on road cars let most of them undrivable. I don´t think there is any solution for this and i´m not really looking for one. I don´t drive road cars with racing tires. I did this for very powerfull cars in GT5 sometimes but now it´s not possible.... till PD fix this perhaps one day. Some people are using a softer tire at the rear but it´s just a paliative.

For a tuning guide look for MCHami garage.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6-corvette-stingray-c7.291066/
This is the best guide i know and it´s very well explained. I agree 99% with all he says. For me to do one, i would need more time and more english to explain clearly how i think all this work.

Working for Polyphony ??? This is my dream. Fixing some GT7 cars before the game release....;) I can go to Japan if they want, i even can do some pizza for the PD team. I´m ready Mr Kaz.:lol:

Have a good day everybody. Going back to my pizza wooden oven for a long long long working day. :cheers:

^ Praiano, keep your dream alive, but don't 'work for PD'. You are a diamond in the rough, and the ball is in YOUR court. You should start a Kickstarter venture with a million potential supporters around the globe to make your OWN driving SIM (and not on Sony or MS Hardware), rather on a custom dedicated console, perhaps even SteamOS as an indie greenlit game developer.

there is absolutely zero reason why you can't get this done 'today', I'd be one of millions of people to support you. The fact that you have attention to detail for various handling attributes for many fine car manufacturers, they would take notice of this, if not already, and grant you tons of support too.

Don't 'settle' for PD, and Sony, it's not your vision. Did Kaz pay you a visit when he came to Interlagos? what a crying shame if he didn't

Praiano thanks for the link & racing tyres upsetting the balance of the car happens in real life also.

Chuck em on sometimes if I want to pit road cars vs race but for sure tuning road cars on road tyres is the way to go

Mr praiano I would like to wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and hope good things happen for you. I and for sure many people want to extend a big thank you for making GT a very fun and enjoyable experience, cheers my friend
Hello

God ???? If i was god i would make urgently an oil change to this real world .... a total refit.

Racing tires on road cars let most of them undrivable. I don´t think there is any solution for this and i´m not really looking for one. I don´t drive road cars with racing tires. I did this for very powerfull cars in GT5 sometimes but now it´s not possible.... till PD fix this perhaps one day. Some people are using a softer tire at the rear but it´s just a paliative.

For a tuning guide look for MCHami garage.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6-corvette-stingray-c7.291066/
This is the best guide i know and it´s very well explained. I agree 99% with all he says. For me to do one, i would need more time and more english to explain clearly how i think all this work.

Working for Polyphony ??? This is my dream. Fixing some GT7 cars before the game release....;) I can go to Japan if they want, i even can do some pizza for the PD team. I´m ready Mr Kaz.:lol:

Have a good day everybody. Going back to my pizza wooden oven for a long long long working day. :cheers:
Pp

rco
hello praiano, this one works with the base model '08? thank you for the awesome work!
All base models are just like their livery counterparts 👍.

EDIT: except touring cars, they' re modified. But the GT300 and 500 are the same.

LANCIA STRATOS `73 // 450PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES
Fantastic pilot car.
90_1.jpg

View attachment 122031

One of my favourite cars in GT5 is back! Very, very, nice tune. It is now possible to really push the limits of this car. Amazing work as always! I have also been working on a tune for the Shelby GT350 '65 and can't seem to get it just right. This car is now premium and looks amazing! Maybe the master will tinker with it one day. Best of luck to you and your family with all of your future endeavors! Keep up the amazing work. Also I'm just going to leave this list of cars here for no reason. No reason at all! ;)

Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Buick GNX '87
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Chevelle SS 454 '70
Dodge Charger R/T '70

LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP700-4 `11 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

2012_lamborghini_aventador_lp700_4_off.jpg

View attachment 116244

Friend praiano63 such indomitable liked the bull, not use any red cloth, its tuned to, I will test this after I tell you something, but I'm not feeling this tester rocket
ps: will start now KRBR championship Friday (GT300) appears es invited friend, good afternoon.
:cheers:

Just take a look at this.
After a pic like this, i have to make a maxed tune for racing tires now. Even knowing GT6 is not very friendly for this kind of thing, i have to check something..... Those 🤬 muscles are always beautifull.
15188_10152730016329782_1083442567_n.jpg

Guys and Gals,

The Apple iOS app is now available. Access the app for iPhone or iPad via your device app store, iTunes or view the app right here.

Also, both Android and Apple apps will be updated very soon. I have only just arrived back in Australia so I'm catching up on life, work and the apps :) Thanks for your patience :cheers:.

EDIT: and as usual, any app related questions should be directed to the app thread in my signature below :) Any tuning questions for Mr. P should be posted in this thread.

Would you please tune honda fit rs at full power Mr P? Thank you

More a 400pp 450pp tops car most fwd car are horrible fully tuned. Imo tho I would like a mr p tune for the fit rs. Or (and) some more rotarys 110s comos mmmmm.. you always seem to get the classics spot on and then the other 1000 cars when you have 10 minutes free. That stratos is 2 thumbs up and I'm about to try the r8 gordini.

Would you please tune honda fit rs at full power Mr P? Thank you
There is always a sweet point for a car and talking about FF cars th limit is the tires spin. Let´s say a FF around 500PP will spin the front tires a lot out ny slow / medium speed corners.
I remember this Fit RS for the seasonal, even extreme settings can´t let it even fun. So i don´t think i´ll insist on it.
Perhaps another FF, there is always a hiden gem around here.
More a 400pp 450pp tops car most fwd car are horrible fully tuned. Imo tho I would like a mr p tune for the fit rs. Or (and) some more rotarys 110s comos mmmmm.. you always seem to get the classics spot on and then the other 1000 cars when you have 10 minutes free. That stratos is 2 thumbs up and I'm about to try the r8 gordini.
The Mazda 110 S is on my list for sure. I love the look of the car , for me one of the most beautifull end 60´s cars. It was driving very well in GT5 even on skinny tires. I´ll check it soon.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Back