Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hello Praiano,
just wanna say that your Tune´s are simply great. Take a lot of them and they bring me fast forward.
Because of that I need a tune on Ford GT LM Race Car for this Sunday on Nordschleife. I Just take the Tune from the Gt spec II, but I think it gets even better when you overview it and test it.
Million thanks

Hi Sir... all this time my driving aids are ABS 1 and TC 1 and other off. After i join your room few nights ago, i want to change my driving aids to ABS 1 and TC 0 and other off. But some cars always spin at rear wheel even i change the acc lsd to 5. What should i do to reduce the spin Sir? I use DS3 controller. Thank you.

edit: yes i saw your dome zero very fast on ring :D

Hi Sir... all this time my driving aids are ABS 1 and TC 1 and other off. After i join your room few nights ago, i want to change my driving aids to ABS 1 and TC 0 and other off. But some cars always spin at rear wheel even i change the acc lsd to 5. What should i do to reduce the spin Sir? I use DS3 controller. Thank you.
I could be completely wrong but what I do is usually soften up the rear end but the master tuner can explain that one much better.

I´ll take it soon for a new ride and a new tune.

Coming next 2 wondrfull 400PP comfort soft for the ring. Amazing fast pilot cars.
Dome zero 78
Tommykair ZZ-S

Awesome thanks man! That Tommykaira will be a beast as i'm used from your tunes ;)

edit: yes i saw your dome zero very fast on ring :D
Hello friend. The LSD accel is the principal setting to control wheel spin. To tell the true it doesn´t control it but like you can see well explained in MCHami thread, low LSD accel will end the power in the internal wheel. This is easiest to control the car out corner but also you will loose all this traction and acceleration performance.
You can also set the dampers to allow a better weight transfer to the rear under accel. For this set a low front damper extension and a low rear damper compression.
This can help for sure but only at this point. It will have a big influence also for the others situations where the weight is transfered.
So you can´t set the car to let it more stable under accel out corner and drive like a snake in others situations. All is a compromise.
The best thing to do is to set evrything the way it must be and try to have a better throttle control. This is the solution.
If you drive with a wheel , it will not be difficult. If you drive with a DS3 , try to use the right stick to perform a progressive acceleration.
I hope i was clear enough with my bad english.
Have a good day.
Hello Praiano,
just wanna say that your Tune´s are simply great. Take a lot of them and they bring me fast forward.
Because of that I need a tune on Ford GT LM Race Car for this Sunday on Nordschleife. I Just take the Tune from the Gt spec II, but I think it gets even better when you overview it and test it.
Million thanks
I have to test the Ford GT LM Race Car. The spec II is not as good as in GT5.

RENAULT SPORT MEGANE RS TROPHY `11 //460PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

NO OIL CHANGE.
Quick tune for the seasonal SRF forced 1:32.7xx in around 20 hot laps, but it´fit well to the car SRF off too. Good any track.
renault-megane-renaultsport-265-trophy_100352277_l.jpg

View attachment 154026

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

tnx PROFESSOR, very nice tune! I would never come alone to this...:cheers:

DSC00508.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice tune P! :bowdown: 👍
Easy 1:34.648 with no other aids/0 ABS/Clutch & manual trans after just a few laps. :cheers:
manuel transmissıon make me fast? Automatic transmission 1.34.4xx with dual shock3 ..can ı 1 Second fast with manuel trasmission?

manuel transmissıon make me fast? Automatic transmission 1.34.4xx with dual shock3 ..can ı 1 Second fast with manuel trasmission?

No actually its slower because of extra time required to shift gears with clutch.
But it requires a lot more work and is more complicated than using AT or paddles.

So if you want to go fast, don't do clutch/manual transmission...
...and sometimes manual shifting paddle shifters is faster than AT.

I use a wheel, so I can't really give you advice on DS3, maybe others can.

Last edited:
No actually its slower because of extra time required to shift gears with clutch.
But it requires a lot more work and is more complicated than using AT or paddles.

So if you want to go fast, don't do clutch/manual transmission...
...and sometimes manual shifting paddle shifters is faster than AT.

I use a wheel, so I can't really give you advice on DS3, maybe others can.

Using the DS3 and manual transmission will definately be faster once you get used to it. There are distinct advantages in being able to shift at non-red line RPMs, choosing to stay in a lower gear rather than automatically shifting up and lugging up a hill, tranny braking etc. On the DS3, you effectively have a no clutch/paddle set up offering the top versatility and speed available.

Hello Praiano,
Million thanks
I was wrong about the car , the one i´ve already tested was the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car not the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II.
This lst one is a bit strange at the first drive, but it answer very well with an adapted setting.
It´s faster than the Mclaren F1 GTR Kokusai UK Racing at SPA 650PP racing medium tires , this is a very good reference.
I try to adapt th tune for the ring, it´s already very fast but it need a better stability. I´ll work on it tomorrow.

DOME ZERO `78 //400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

NO OIL CHANGE.

nos2days41-5891_domezero.jpg

View attachment 155655

Hi My friend , I was waiting for this car and here it is :cheers: thank you .
We had last night good fun races as usuall and hope to do it again with the group at 400PP on The Ring 👍 .
I will ride it today and test it .
Have a good day

ND

I was wrong about the car , the one i´ve already tested was the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car not the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II.
This lst one is a bit strange at the first drive, but it answer very well with an adapted setting.
It´s faster than the Mclaren F1 GTR Kokusai UK Racing at SPA 650PP racing medium tires , this is a very good reference.
I try to adapt th tune for the ring, it´s already very fast but it need a better stability. I´ll work on it tomorrow.
Hello Mr.P.
I´m looking forward to it, because i´m not allowed to drive an other Car in our Race series and we drive Race soft tires.
When i drive the car out of the corners, there is to much spin at the rear wheels and i loose traction.
Thanks

Hi My friend , I was waiting for this car and here it is :cheers: thank you .
We had last night good fun races as usuall and hope to do it again with the group at 400PP on The Ring 👍 .
I will ride it today and test it .
Have a good day

ND

You both very fast on ring 👍. I cant even touch finish line before time limit end. :lol:

I'm back (again) to post some more. I've definitely found a lot of your tunes amazing, and have started testing to see which ones I am fastest in for given tracks.

That Light Car Company Rocket tune you have is absolutely amazing! That thing destroyed any other similarly classed car there with the same tires.

The only thing I usually have to tweak with your tunes is the LSD accel, but the suspension is absolutely amazing!

[quois te="TCL_McQUEEN71, post: 9652229, member: 250276"]tnx PROFESSOR, very nice tune! I would never come alone to this...:cheers:

View attachment 155521

what is SRF)))[/quote]
SRF is Skid recovery force that is turned ON obligatory in this seasonal. The car has been tested also without on several others tracks and it´s ok too. This is what i wanted to say in the tune comment.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

MCLAREN F1 GTR KOKUSAI '95 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

A bit faster than the stealth and better easy driving racing line.
Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

6u3o.jpg

Mr. P, I have been using your tune for quite some time and won many online races, thank you!! One thing about the McLaren F1……. regarding the BMW GTR 97 model, can you spend sometime to have a tune on this beast, though I don't know how it performs when compare to the 3 F1 models in Mc dealership. Thank you very much!

Mr. P, I have been using your tune for quite some time and won many online races, thank you!! One thing about the McLaren F1……. regarding the BMW GTR 97 model, can you spend sometime to have a tune on this beast, though I don't know how it performs when compare to the 3 F1 models in Mc dealership. Thank you very much!
Sure i´ll check the BMW GTR 97. I´m going to publish right now 3 FORD GTLM tunes. They are 1 second faster on SPA than the Kokusai and very safe. Far away from the terrible stock tune.

Back