Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hello Praiano, i have a question for you. Do you drive with driving helps or do you tune a car with only abs? Perhaps the hsc was not very fast in my test because i drive with slip stop ON.

Hello Praiano, i have a question for you. Do you drive with driving helps or do you tune a car with only abs? Perhaps the hsc was not very fast in my test because i drive with slip stop ON.
Only ABS 1 for all my tunes. Other driving aids just slow the car and mess totally with the car´s behaviors.

BMW M5 `08 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Soft ,sharp, fast ....great driving sensation. Top 550pp car.

2008-bmw-m5-50-liter-v-10-engine-photo-300053-s-1280x782.jpg

View attachment 195257
2008_bmw_m5__gran_turismo_5__by_vertualissimo-d4z166z.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi Laurent , very good tuning this for GT6. To be forget the same car in GT5......
I have made only a little adjustment to my driving style : the height to 120 /125 and the race hard tyres.
A consistant improvement , for me naturally......:) , to be changed the LSD probally but I won very easy the races of IA series. For the S series is another condition.....:lol:
I'll try this tuning in online races.

Thanks and good work

Massimo

Hi Laurent , very good tuning this for GT6. To be forget the same car in GT5......
I have made only a little adjustment to my driving style : the height to 120 /125 and the race hard tyres.
A consistant improvement , for me naturally......:) , to be changed the LSD probally but I won very easy the races of IA series. For the S series is another condition.....:lol:
I'll try this tuning in online races.

Thanks and good work

Massimo
You´re welcome my friend, i didn´t test it with race tires. Some cars support + or - , others don´t at all.
I understand you race with this configuration but try to drive it offline the way it is. In my opinion it´s really spot on, the driving sensation is really good, great pleasure.
Good luck.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

LOTUS 97 T `85 // 902PP // RACING TIRES

First tune of this wonderfull machine. more to come.

tumblr_m0jbbimRXn1r9us6fo1_1280.jpg

View attachment 164491

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Mr P. sir,

My congrats! 👍 You managed to completely transform this machine. Much more fun and easy to drive! A killer in the new TT! :)

Fantástico tune caro senhor!

occasion14_gif_pagespeed_ce_9olfNKsCP-.gif

Last edited:
Praiano hello, congratulations for your tuning, also perfect for driving with a ds3 controller. if you do not create too much trouble, I'd like to write even in circuits that you can use your tuning, it would be useful especially for racing online. Thank you

Praiano hello, congratulations for your tuning, also perfect for driving with a ds3 controller. if you do not create too much trouble, I'd like to write even in circuits that you can use your tuning, it would be useful especially for racing online. Thank you
Without speaking of the very few seasonal tunes, they are all very all around. Only base tunes. I begin to tune in Suzuka , brands hatch, trial mountain..... but i always finish on the Nordschleife , the one i prefer.For this, play with the springs and dampers, just a few and proportionally to stay more or less with the original balance of the tune.
Have a good drive.

Without speaking of the very few seasonal tunes, they are all very all around. Only base tunes. I begin to tune in Suzuka , brands hatch, trial mountain..... but i always finish on the Nordschleife , the one i prefer.For this, play with the springs and dampers, just a few and proportionally to stay more or less with the original balance of the tune.
Have a good drive.
thanks Praiano, you have a guide or a link where you can learn how to modify the car to be able to learn?

thanks Praiano, you have a guide or a link where you can learn how to modify the car to be able to learn?
You´re welcome, sorry i don´t have any tuning guide. You can find a very good one in Motor City Tunes GT6 ,this is the best i know around here.
View attachment 197642

My fastest 400pp cars on Silverstone with comfort soft tires and no driving aids (only ABS 1). What do you say about it, Praiano?
This is a good list of 400PP cars yes.
You can add:
ALFA ROMEO 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK ´02
MAZDA COSMO SPORT (L10A) `67
NISSAN SILVIA SPEC S AERO S15 `99
TOYOTA MR2 G-limited S.C

And some few others.

Praiano!
I downloaded your app a couple of months ago - and it has really added another dimension to my driving, thankyou for your devotion to this great game!

Can I put in a tuning request? I have really enjoyed tearing around in the TVR Tuscan touring car, but can't find any meaningful tunes for it ANYWHERE!

I remember very fondly the TVR Cerbera from GT1, and this is a similar edgy, seat of your pants, but often overlooked race car.

Please do me the honour of taking this car into your virtual tuner-shop?
I'm sure you will be happy with the results that you get from it - I have a special feeling about this one...

Here are my 10 fastest 400pp cars on silverstone woth comfort soft tires and only ABS 1 in the PDF. What do you all think about it?

Attachments

• LP400 Road Cars Silverstone.pdf
    43.8 KB · Views: 86
:)👍;)
Praiano!
I downloaded your app a couple of months ago - and it has really added another dimension to my driving, thankyou for your devotion to this great game!

Can I put in a tuning request? I have really enjoyed tearing around in the TVR Tuscan touring car, but can't find any meaningful tunes for it ANYWHERE!

I remember very fondly the TVR Cerbera from GT1, and this is a similar edgy, seat of your pants, but often overlooked race car.

Please do me the honour of taking this car into your virtual tuner-shop?
I'm sure you will be happy with the results that you get from it - I have a special feeling about this one...
Here it is, it was already tuned but like some others ..... needed to be published. Have a good drive.

PS: I remember very well the GT1 cerbera racing . Fantastic on HSR at this time...;)👍

:)👍;)
Here it is, it was already tuned but like some others ..... needed to be published. Have a good drive.

PS: I remember very well the GT1 cerbera racing . Fantastic on HSR at this time...;)👍

Thank you my man! I'll be off to take this little blighter for a spin this evening :-)

On another note, now you have tuned so many cars for ya all to enjoy, it would be good if you would pick some of your favourites that stand out from the crowd, not sure if you could add this sort of feature to your app?

Failing that, I'd be interested to know what are your 'happy cars' that you enjoy driving most, and also those that you go to when you really need to pull out the stops to drive as fast as you possibly can?

I'm sure they'd be other users that would also love to know your opinions on this sort of thing..

Thanks again for the tune, long live the TVR-R!

Latest Posts

Back