Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hey man, have you ever considered making a tune for the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II '02?
I´ve tested it alrady and i´ve found it very lazy, it was a good car in GT5. Need to check if this last update let it a few better.

For me the fastest 500PP after the Suzuki GSX-R is the Honda HC 03 or Acura 04. I already have a tune for the mazda RX8 500pp SH that i´ll publish soon.
for me Ferrari Dino)) I use all of ur tunes %95 very well for me Prof but lfa nurb package and hsc I can't drive)))

for me Ferrari Dino)) I use all of ur tunes %95 very well for me Prof but lfa nurb package and hsc I can't drive)))
LFA nurb package is not well builded and not very performant. The HSC need a fix, it´s an early tune that suffer a lot after the last updates... but still a huge potencial.

I
LFA nurb package is not well builded and not very performant. The HSC need a fix, it´s an early tune that suffer a lot after the last updates... but still a huge potencial.
I wait ur hsc tune Prof. if u say it is performant I believe...take care

UPS I've seen that there is already a new update
It was done last week for the APP and i think this week for IOS. I don´t take care of this, i just send the tunes.
Next week i´ll send some news tunes again. The ones i´ve published here recently more a few +.

Is it just me? I find most of your tunes very tail happy and little twisty braking under high speed. I'm talking directly on the Ferrari F430, Lotus Elise 111R, Audi R8 Race Car 01, LFA Nurburgring, BMW M3.

I adjusted the brake balance from 7/10 to 7/3 and then then all of them handle very well. Is it because my driving style doesn't suit the 7/10 BB? Does anyone else experience the same?

Thanks for the app update.

Also, sometimes, the initial final gear is not set all the way to the right (example, 4.5 instead of 5), was that intended? And sometimes I can't set the HP/Torque, and transmission gear ratio exactly in your tune only with few cars. How should I adjust?

Untitled-1.jpg
Can anybody say me how i can put pictures here in a thread? I want to show something to Praiano

Last edited:
Is it just me? I find most of your tunes very tail happy and little twisty braking under high speed. I'm talking directly on the Ferrari F430, Lotus Elise 111R, Audi R8 Race Car 01, LFA Nurburgring, BMW M3.

I adjusted the brake balance from 7/10 to 7/3 and then then all of them handle very well. Is it because my driving style doesn't suit the 7/10 BB? Does anyone else experience the same?

Thanks for the app update.

Also, sometimes, the initial final gear is not set all the way to the right (example, 4.5 instead of 5), was that intended? And sometimes I can't set the HP/Torque, and transmission gear ratio exactly in your tune only with few cars. How should I adjust?
My tunes are safe tunes for online racing, some few cars are needing to be reviewed like the elise 111R. The F430 is OK. LFA Nurb is not a good car , i prefer the normal LFA .
brake balance is up to you, my numbers are the ones i like to use.
To set any of my gearboxes, install the power parts first the way it´s writen on the tune sheet and make the oil change if needed. Then you will see that the numbers will match very well .
Can anybody say me how i can put pictures here in a thread? I want to show something to Praiano
Like TCL_McQUEEN71 show you , (Upload a file)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Praiano, when you re-do the tune and update it on the apps, can you add some kinds of indication of the cars that are being reviewed and edited so the users can update their tunes. For example, "Elise 111R updated 7/31/2014" with a star or something somewhere in the app?

Praiano, when you re-do the tune and update it on the apps, can you add some kinds of indication of the cars that are being reviewed and edited so the users can update their tunes. For example, "Elise 111R updated 7/31/2014" with a star or something somewhere in the app?
This question must be asked to my friend Daisey who takes care of the APP here
Gran Praiano 6 (App Discussion, FAQ, Feedback and Questions)
I don´t deal with this APP IOS things. I don´t have any idea about how it work. What i know is that i change the date when i update a tune.

20140731_165427.jpg
20140731_165540.jpg

Sorry Praiano but the Honda/Acura HSC ist not very fast for 500pp. He's only fast on high speed tracks like Monza. TRhe Suzuki ist absolutly the best. After him there are faster cars as the hsc. All cars I drove with Sport soft tires and your or my own Setups.

View attachment 196142 View attachment 196143

Sorry Praiano but the Honda/Acura HSC ist not very fast for 500pp. He's only fast on high speed tracks like Monza. TRhe Suzuki ist absolutly the best. After him there are faster cars as the hsc.
With the right tune..... you can stick to the GSXR , only 1 second on suzuka and 7:04 on Nordschleife. Sport medium tires.
I´ve just finished the tune. I´m going to publish it right now. For Honda or Acura HSC.

Hello Mr. P,

First, thank you very much for doing what you do! Your tunes and racing insights have added greatly to my enjoyment of GT6!

A couple of things that I'm wondering about:

1. It appears that something recently happened to your pre-1.04 brake balance sheet... the link on page1 still works but the sheet itself now is much smaller and lower resolution... it is almost unreadable for me at least. Just thought you should know... unless its a problem on my end.

2. I understand that we need to tune power first before adjusting the gears in order to get the ratios on your sheets... but does the power also impact the suspension settings? (per your note in the Honda HSC tune above) Sorry if this has been discussed previously or elsewhere.

Thanks again.

Hello Mr. P,

First, thank you very much for doing what you do! Your tunes and racing insights have added greatly to my enjoyment of GT6!

A couple of things that I'm wondering about:

1. It appears that something recently happened to your pre-1.04 brake balance sheet... the link on page1 still works but the sheet itself now is much smaller and lower resolution... it is almost unreadable for me at least. Just thought you should know... unless its a problem on my end.

2. I understand that we need to tune power first before adjusting the gears in order to get the ratios on your sheets... but does the power also impact the suspension settings? (per your note in the Honda HSC tune above) Sorry if this has been discussed previously or elsewhere.

Thanks again.
The brake balance sheet is OK for me here, it´s at a normal size...
Rmenber that those numbers are only a base for max braking power. You can take the numbers and reduce them proportionally till OK for you. The balance also is something very personnal that have everything to see with your driving style.

Suspension don´t have anything to see with power settings. You can set it when you want to.
This order is only important to set the gears ratios. If not , the range available will not match.

Good luck and enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

LOTUS 97 T `85 // 902PP // RACING TIRES

First tune of this wonderfull machine. more to come.
Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

I admit that this is a wonderful Tune for the Lotus, and I easily got Gold with it in Spa.
My only Problem(s) is (are):
1.) I am stuck in the limiter for VERY long in gears 1 &2 before it shifts to next higher gear (I am driving Automatic, since I am lousy at shifting manually).
Downshifting is a charme though!
2.) Top Speed of 337 km/h (~209 mph) on the long straight after Eau Rouge could be better (higher), but maybe this is a downforce/wing issue!?

I'm happy to see you're back in business, Laurent! Thank you! Now, can you please deliver a pizza to a cove on the back side of Catalina Island?
You´re living on a wonderfull island,i would love to go there one day. Then i´ll make a pizza for you.
Yes i´m back , i enjoy again GT but only choosing my cars to drive and tune. Some cars are really anoying, others are a real pleasure to pilot.
I admit that this is a wonderful Tune for the Lotus, and I easily got Gold with it in Spa.
My only Problem(s) is (are):
1.) I am stuck in the limiter for VERY long in gears 1 &2 before it shifts to next higher gear (I am driving Automatic, since I am lousy at shifting manually).
Downshifting is a charme though!
2.) Top Speed of 337 km/h (~209 mph) on the long straight after Eau Rouge could be better (higher), but maybe this is a downforce/wing issue!?
The very long 1st and 2d are the only way to avoid wheel spin out low speed corners, of course , it still need throttle control. It allow also to let the uppers gears closer to eliminate the turbo lag.
You have a very good thread from my friend Weider named RTRacing Tunes, Tips and Tracks - Lotus 97T . There you´ll find some very good informations and settings for this car. Specially an amazing launching method.

Last edited:
HONDA HSC `03 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES
Top 500PP car. No oil change for this car .

Hi Praiano, very happy to see you back and sharing tunes with us! I'm only getting 317HP and 492pp on this car with no oil change. Even at 100% power it is only 498pp.

:cheers:

TOYOTA MR2 G-limited S.C // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Typical fun to drive MR car. You´ll have fun for sure.

MR2_700.jpg

View attachment 196445

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Interesting!

I am driving mine at this moment. But with a different setup.

Quick question: Wouldn't a higher rear spring rate be better for dealing with oversteer?

I'm going to try this setup later.

Obrigado meu amigo!

Interesting!

I am driving mine at this moment. But with a different setup.

Quick question: Wouldn't a higher rear spring rate be better for dealing with oversteer?

I'm going to try this setup later.

Obrigado meu amigo!
Lower spring rate add grip at the rear and reduce oversteer. The car is fast and competitive, i´ve race it yesterday with very good results at 420PP...

Back