Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
You need to change Weight Reduction to stage 3 and Window Weight Reduction to get the numbers to match for the Miura 👍

You need to change Weight Reduction to stage 3 and Window Weight Reduction to get the numbers to match for the Miura 👍
I just rewrited the numbers of the old tune... i forget to change the WR for sure. Fixed now, thanks.

SRT VIPER GTS-R TEAM ORECA#51 `00 // 650PP // RACING MEDIUM TIRES

Perfect car to race against Ford GT LM, SRT Viper, McLaren F1....

oreca-viper2.jpg

View attachment 159021

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

I've used many of your tunes and they are really good. :)
Would you by chance have a tune for the Team Oreca #91 Dodge Viper? 480hp @ 1270kg with no added mods except for chassis ridgity on race hard tires and race medium tires.
Thank you :)

I've used many of your tunes and they are really good. :)
Would you by chance have a tune for the Team Oreca #91 Dodge Viper? 480hp @ 1270kg with no added mods except for chassis ridgity on race hard tires and race medium tires.
Thank you :)
Sorry but i can´t help you for the Team Oreca #91 Dodge Viper. This car was very good in GT5 but with a very bad build in GT6. It´s not so bad with power and light weight but 480hp @ 1270kg let it very strange to drive.

FERRARI ENZO FXX '07 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
Tune updated at 600PP sport tires. This is the best range for the car and racing tires are not working well with it. 1:56.xxx at Suzuka and 6:30 on the Nordschleife. Ready to race against the best 600PP , McLaren MP4 ....

View attachment 208514

Mr. P, once again my congrats! 👍

You tammed the beast! :P I never liked this car in the game, but after your update I decided to get it... I love the controlled rear sliding... it seems like its lost, but you hit the gas and he´s back! 2mil CR well spent now!

Many thanks! Great job!

:)

Doing the seasonals and I thought you tuned a McLAREN F1. I checked my app and don't see it, so I guess you have not tuned one of these.

Doing the seasonals and I thought you tuned a McLAREN F1. I checked my app and don't see it, so I guess you have not tuned one of these.
The last update have tunes till day 15/08 i did the mclaren f1 day 14 .. must be there..

Hi Praiano, i like your tunes since gt5.
Do you have a GT6 Tune for your NOMAD DIABLO GT1 ´00 ?(your first published car in gt5)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...6-ferrari-enzo-fxx.201649/page-2#post-5288533

I have set the Transmission like you see in your gt5 post of the diablo with engine 3 and turbo 3.
the matches perfect even in gt6.

but, i cant set the suspension .cause the numbers in gt5 , for ride height (example) are like - 11 and not in mm like in gt6.

can you help me out with a complete tune for the nomad diablo gt1?
would be great.

greetings

I will try to chear you up a little,
i tested all (!) your streetcar's < 550 pp with sn on apricot... (i did not glitch and i am greedy)

all of them where nice to drive ecept 4, and that is not much!

- f40
- hsc '04
- r8 4.2 fsi r tron '07
- lfa nürburgring

i write down all the laptimes i do. My track to compare the times is deep forrest (i just love that track) and many others, but deep forrest is the track where i run all my cars to have a reference... the 700pp cars i run on spa.

All the laptime differences are the same...(!)

so bottomline: nearly all your tunes are still great in 1.09

Thank you so much for them!

I tested the r8 4.2 fsi r tron '07 today on 1.11 - and as bad it was in 1.09 as good it is on 1.11 (no aids)

Just to let you all know...

FERRARI ENZO FXX '07 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
Tune updated at 600PP sport tires. This is the best range for the car and racing tires are not working well with it. 1:56.xxx at Suzuka and 6:30 on the Nordschleife. Ready to race against the best 600PP , McLaren MP4 ....

View attachment 208514

Great car, my friend! 👍

Hi Praiano, i like your tunes since gt5.
Do you have a GT6 Tune for your NOMAD DIABLO GT1 ´00 ?(your first published car in gt5)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...6-ferrari-enzo-fxx.201649/page-2#post-5288533

I have set the Transmission like you see in your gt5 post of the diablo with engine 3 and turbo 3.
the matches perfect even in gt6.

but, i cant set the suspension .cause the numbers in gt5 , for ride height (example) are like - 11 and not in mm like in gt6.

can you help me out with a complete tune for the nomad diablo gt1?
would be great.

greetings
The Nomad diablo was very good in GT5 but PD programmers destroy it in GT6. 650PP would be his most performant PP range, the car is faster than a ford gtlm or Mclaren F1 race car, but the rear is very unstable even with extreme settings. It seems like the same stupid behaviors as the Audi R8 race cars.
I´ll publish something even if it´s far to be perfect.

EDIT: The car react perfectly with sport tires. The problem are the racing tires, just like if it was a road car at the base... :odd::banghead:

Great car, my friend! 👍

Thanks Dan.

Last edited:
NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 or 15thANNIV '13 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

i was trying this tune with the Nismo GT3 RJN and had some oversteer,then i modify the Ride Height to 80/80 and the last final gear to 3000 @Tokyo and was 1,5 seconds faster...just by having a good setup you're not faster,it depends on driving style and practice...anyway great job you're doing here,keep up the good work!!!
Special Brands Hatch GP tune.

gt6_15th_a_e____nissan_gt_r_nismo_gt3__13_by_m2m_design-d6jgl5w.jpg

View attachment 209868

Back