Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Praiano

Are all the GT3 Audi (premium) cars alike? And did you have to update the Audi GT3 car when update to fix mid engine cars come out? My GT3 Oreca Audi is no good to drive stock. And I have no good tune for it.
I hope your current tune for the Phoenix Audi GT3 will fix it. Thank you.

We are all friends of Mr P. here and have a lot of fun and enjoyment from using his excellent tuning ability. When one is not happy may i suggest you move to another site. I am being very respectful, please do the same. Those kind of negative postings are not helpful to anyone.

Praiano

Are all the GT3 Audi (premium) cars alike? And did you have to update the Audi GT3 car when update to fix mid engine cars come out? My GT3 Oreca Audi is no good to drive stock. And I have no good tune for it.
Hello, I am not a tuner but I do enjoy my Team Pheonix Audi R8 with Mr P tune. One thing I have noticed about the R8's is that other than at the start I do not use 1st gear in any corner. The 1st gear for some reason spins the car around. Again I am not a tuner

Last edited by a moderator:
Where be the change? I have your app... We wait 8 months!!!
Changes are made all the time by updates. The FXX is my first GT6 tune but still OK in my opinion. I love this car. I´ve take it for a run several time and i didn´t find a way to let it significatively better. This is why it´s still the same.

Praiano
I don´t drive a lot GT3 cars because they are not so well builded as others racing cars in GT6 and less performant for PP race. So, i just can say that i like to drive the Nissan and the Mercedes. PD fix for mid engine cars don´t seems to work 100%, the Audi R8 race cars still have their stranges behaviors , spinning in slow speed turns principally. I´ll check if i can do something better for the Phoenix , this is the best of the Audi lot.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Changes are made all the time by updates. The FXX is my first GT6 tune but still OK in my opinion. I love this car. I´ve take it for a run several time and i didn´t find a way to let it significatively better. This is why it´s still the same.

I don´t drive a lot GT3 cars because they are not so well builded as others racing cars in GT6 and less performant for PP race. So, i just can say that i like to drive the Nissan and the Mercedes. PD fix for mid engine cars don´t seems to work 100%, the Audi R8 race cars still have their stranges behaviors , spinning in slow speed turns principally. I´ll check if i can do something better for the Phoenix , this is the best of the Audi lot.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°
Mr P, If I don't use first gear in any corner the Audi seems to behave, when I use 1st gear spin everytime

We are all friends of Mr P. here and have a lot of fun and enjoyment from using his excellent tuning ability. When one is not happy may i suggest you move to another site. I am being very respectful, please do the same. Those kind of negative postings are not helpful to anyone.

Hello, I am not a tuner but I do enjoy my Team Pheonix Audi R8 with Mr P tune. One thing I have noticed about the R8's is that other than at the start I do not use 1st gear in any corner. The 1st gear for some reason spins the car around. Again I am not a tuner

Thank youi Claudee

Hello Mr P., what are the basic changes when you want to put Race Soft instead of Race Hard tires using your base tunes for race cars around 650pp ?
I known you don't like this a lot, but i just wanted to be pointed in the right directions, you surely know how ... :D

Thanks for your knowledge.

anyone know maintenance for how many hour?
gtplanet.jpg

HONDA NSX TYPE S `01 //500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

In the TOP 5 cars at 500PP.

re-project-widebody-02-conversion955-x-486-196-kb-jpeg-x.jpg

View attachment 200650

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Will this tune work for the NSX Zero '99? I think the zero is a bit lighter weight and stiffer. I've tried tuning this to no avail. Its a wild wild ride maxed out and I would love to tame it!! Thank you for all the tunes for GT5/6. You have made our racing lives much more fun

Hi @praiano63... could be posible a tune for Lexus IS 200 GT1 at 320 hp, 1100 kg on racing soft tires? Its a real challenge for me!!! Would be great!

Thanks

Last edited:
Mr P, If I don't use first gear in any corner the Audi seems to behave, when I use 1st gear spin everytime
Yes, the audi and some others cars are doing this. Need to wait mid corner with the weight back on the rear wheels to shift the first gear. PD didn´t fix this as they says, at least not 100%.Others games like asseto corsa also produce this real life car reaction with a bit more success, you just can´t downshift a short ratio gear on a RR, MR or FR car full of torque during low speed corner entry.
xTz
Hello Mr P., what are the basic changes when you want to put Race Soft instead of Race Hard tires using your base tunes for race cars around 650pp ?
I known you don't like this a lot, but i just wanted to be pointed in the right directions, you surely know how ... :D

Thanks for your knowledge.
Staying with racing tires , LSD settings change are generally enough. I tune 650PP cars with racing medium tires most of the time. You can do this for a quick tune if you have to use the car online and if you don´t have other option.
Sure a special tune to match PP / tires will be the better answer.
Hey Professor, is there any chance you prepare a good setup of some of these 80's rally rockets to run on asphalt tracks??? 👍 👎
Sure i will do some for tarmac. The (yellow)Audi is a fantastic car. The Peugeot is not as good as in gT5.... need to test one by one.
Will this tune work for the NSX Zero '99? I think the zero is a bit lighter weight and stiffer. I've tried tuning this to no avail. Its a wild wild ride maxed out and I would love to tame it!! Thank you for all the tunes for GT5/6. You have made our racing lives much more fun
I didn´t test it but i don´t think it will work sorry. Most of the NSX have a special own feeling at the wheel and need a special tune.
Hi @praiano63... could be posible a tune for Lexus IS 200 GT1 at 320 hp, 1100 kg on racing soft tires? Its a real challenge for me!!! Would be great!

Thanks
I have around 10 cars in process for the moment. I have to test it first and if it is competitive and fun to drive, i will do a tune for it. Not very soon.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Tune update .
FERRARI ENZO FXX '07 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
Tune updated at 600PP sport tires. This is the best range for the car and racing tires are not working well with it. 1:56.xxx at Suzuka and 6:30 on the Nordschleife. Ready to race against the best 600PP , McLaren MP4 ....

View attachment 208514

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi Everyone! I've been lurking this forum for some time and looked into praianos tunes, used around 40 so far and it's loads of fun.

I have never been able to tune myself much, just a bit. I got my g27 and ps4 before my ps3. But enough ranting. I tried to play the seasonal lacuna seca with praianos hsv-10 '12, and when I read comments like "I've got 1.16sec on my 3d try with a DS3" or something like that, and that was not the only person who got incredible lap times based on praianos tunes. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. I spend all night trying to beat my record of 1.21.xxx but it isn't happening.

I've personally shaved of many seconds on several other tracks with his tunes and I respect him deeply. But everyone seems to think it's so simple to get from nowhere to top 10 in the world just by using praianos tune, wheel or controller no matter. Am I missing something here? or am I just in a lower division then the rest of you? I play around 10h a day (acording to my partner and trust me, I do nothing else but practice GT6), as I'm home due to being injured.

I'm currently racing without any aids besides +1 abs, going to try to go for 0 abs soon also. When I'm not racing online or off-. I am currently learning to tune. I just completed my first tune.

I'm a bit proud of it, if I may say so when I can't be compared to the other tuners at all. But to be able to actually make the car better, was a really nice feeling. My tune got me gold on lacuna seca seasonal, and only 0,5 sec slower WHEN I DRIVE both my car and praianos. My lap time with my own car I tuned is 1.22.441. (And I know it's not much but I'm still proud to go from no tuner to gold event tune after a couple of guides.)

In my next post I thought I would post my tune for my car for the seasonal and my hopes are that someone will be interested in seeing what I've done right, and what's wrong with it. I just want to learn. Besides, if someone can get a better lap time then I can then I would be very happy! So please anyone who wants to help or just try out a tune that can get you gold no problem. (but as I said, I can't go faster than 1.22.441 at the moment, though I'm far from finished tuning it.) - I hope someone will try and get a better time then I did! As I haven't got a tuning sheet I'll just write down the tune in my post below this one. Thanks for your time!

I had a tune here and at the request of praiano I deleted it. I respect him and understand him. Hope that says enough about this and we can move forward. If you want to try out my tune please do! Two people done it as of yet and they have driven faster than me so it's very fun to watch how fast det car can go.

It's a Petronas Lexus.. Very stable, little understeery but not much at all, I think I got the gears perfect, but if you don't think so please let me know how to improve upon them. the LSD seems to be pretty darn good too.

Keep in mind that this is my first tune I have ever posted, so all responses I can get I would be delighted for!

PM and I'll send you the tune, who know, perhaps you can Improve your own lap record with my car? ; )

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! I've been lurking this forum for some time and looked into praianos tunes, used around 40 so far and it's loads of fun.

I have never been able to tune myself much, just a bit. I got my g27 and ps4 before my ps3. But enough ranting. I tried to play the seasonal lacuna seca with praianos hsv-10 '12, and when I read comments like "I've got 1.16sec on my 3d try with a DS3" or something like that, and that was not the only person who got incredible lap times based on praianos tunes. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. I spend all night trying to beat my record of 1.21.xxx but it isn't happening.

I've personally shaved of many seconds on several other tracks with his tunes and I respect him deeply. But everyone seems to think it's so simple to get from nowhere to top 10 in the world just by using praianos tune, wheel or controller no matter. Am I missing something here? or am I just in a lower division then the rest of you? I play around 10h a day (acording to my partner and trust me, I do nothing else but practice GT6), as I'm home due to being injured.

I'm currently racing without any aids besides +1 abs, going to try to go for 0 abs soon also. When I'm not racing online or off-. I am currently learning to tune. I just completed my first tune.

I'm a bit proud of it, if I may say so when I can't be compared to the other tuners at all. But to be able to actually make the car better, was a really nice feeling. My tune got me gold on lacuna seca seasonal, and only 0,5 sec slower WHEN I DRIVE both my car and praianos. My lap time with my own car I tuned is 1.22.441. (And I know it's not much but I'm still proud to go from no tuner to gold event tune after a couple of guides.)

In my next post I thought I would post my tune for my car for the seasonal and my hopes are that someone will be interested in seeing what I've done right, and what's wrong with it. I just want to learn. Besides, if someone can get a better lap time then I can then I would be very happy! So please anyone who wants to help or just try out a tune that can get you gold no problem. (but as I said, I can't go faster than 1.22.441 at the moment, though I'm far from finished tuning it.) - I hope someone will try and get a better time then I did! As I haven't got a tuning sheet I'll just write down the tune in my post below this one. Thanks for your time!
Hello.
Don´t worry about lap times. I´m myself 1:16.2xx and i´ll never understand how people can run this laguna seca seasonal under 1:15.xxx . Of course you can train even more and more... but there is a limit you´ll reach one day and it´ll be very hard to gain some more speed when you´ll reach it. Everybody have a limit and you don´t reach your yet. Just train a bit more.

Please, don´t post your tune in my garage, it can be a confusion for the people who are looking for my cars here. Create your own thread to post it, or begin your own garage if you think about posting some more settings...

Have a good day.

Hello.
Don´t worry about lap times. I´m myself 1:16.2xx and i´ll never understand how people can run this laguna seca seasonal under 1:15.xxx . Of course you can train even more and more... but there is a limit you´ll reach one day and it´ll be very hard to gain some more speed when you´ll reach it. Everybody have a limit and you don´t reach your yet. Just train a bit more.

Please, don´t post your tune in my garage, it can be a confusion for the people who are looking for my cars here. Create your own thread to post it, or begin your own garage if you think about posting some more settings...

Have a good day.

Oh, sorry, I didn't plan to make any other tune and post it here, just thought as this is a place where many good drivers read, so perhaps I could get some respons from good drivers. I meant no disrespect. I can delete the tune if you like? I just edited it because I got the gears wrong. So now it should be alright. I'm not starting a a garage as I can't tune as well as the others and mainly you.

As I said, tell me if I should delete the tune, or else I can make a clear statement in BIG LETTERS that explains that it has nothing to do with your garage. I will do as you ask of course, I have the deepest respect for you, and you will not see another tune from me in your garage, never intented to do that even before you wrote this message to me.

Could you give me a piece of advice though? I am currently wondering if I'm going to learn to play with 0 abs (I'm using no other assists) or focus on seasonals laptimes etc. Generally trying to get better, really want to be the best I can be and more so. playing around 10h a day. even so, it seems like I am so much slower than everyone here in this forum. If you learn 0 abs, is it like in the real world and you get shorter braking distances with threshold braking (and improved laptimes?) or isn't it possible to get quicker with 0 abs than 1 abs? Thanks for your time praiano and all the tunes I've gotten. I bought your app this week.

Last word. The only problem I have with the app is that I can't zoom in, my screen on my phone is so small that it's next to impossible to read what it says on the tuning sheets. Could it be possible to program the app so you can zoom in with two fingers, you know how I mean? It would mean very much for me, and perhaps others who have small phones too! Thanks again, Namaste!

Last edited:
Oh, sorry, I didn't plan to make any other tune and post it here, just thought as this is a place where many good drivers read, so perhaps I could get some respons from good drivers. I meant no disrespect. I can delete the tune if you like? I just edited it because I got the gears wrong. So now it should be alright. I'm not starting a a garage as I can't tune as well as the others and mainly you.

As I said, tell me if I should delete the tune, or else I can make a clear statement in BIG LETTERS that explains that it has nothing to do with your garage. I will do as you ask of course, I have the deepest respect for you, and you will not see another tune from me in your garage, never intented to do that even before you wrote this message to me.

Could you give me a piece of advice though? I am currently wondering if I'm going to learn to play with 0 abs (I'm using no other assists) or focus on seasonals laptimes etc. Generally trying to get better, really want to be the best I can be and more so. playing around 10h a day. even so, it seems like I am so much slower than everyone here in this forum. If you learn 0 abs, is it like in the real world and you get shorter braking distances with threshold braking (and improved laptimes?) or isn't it possible to get quicker with 0 abs than 1 abs? Thanks for your time praiano and all the tunes I've gotten. I bought your app this week.

Last word. The only problem I have with the app is that I can't zoom in, my screen on my phone is so small that it's next to impossible to read what it says on the tuning sheets. Could it be possible to program the app so you can zoom in with two fingers, you know how I mean? It would mean very much for me, and perhaps others who have small phones too! Thanks again, Namaste!
Please take it out, this is not the right place to publish it, create a thread for it asking to GTplayers for a test. If somebody like the tune and find it performant , sure you´ll have some feedback about your car in your own thread.
Better like this, don´t take me wrong please, i just think this is the good way to do.

Mr P is it possible for u to do an updated tune for Re Amemiya FD3S RX7?
550 PP
RACING TIRES
I can't find one.
I´ve tested it but it´s not a car that works well with racing tires . The FD3S is a road car and like most of the road cars in GT6 , it´have strange reactions with racing tires. It could be a fantastic cornering machine with sport tires , as it is described in the car info section.
Stock power or around 400HP with sport medium..... i think it´s possible to build a great machine.

I´ve tested it but it´s not a car that works well with racing tires . The FD3S is a road car and like most of the road cars in GT6 , it´have strange reactions with racing tires. It could be a fantastic cornering machine with sport tires , as it is described in the car info section.
Stock power or around 400HP with sport medium..... i think it´s possible to build a great machine.
This is why u da man. :). Your assistance is greatly appreciated

Back