Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
SUZUKI GSX-R /4 -`01 //450PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Special Tsukuba seasonal tune. 1:00.9xx for me, in the top 100 for the moment.

suzuki_gs-x_nyc_03_dv_02.jpg

View attachment 198514

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Argh, I should have added this to the seasonal OP when it first came out:(
@praiano63 : if you do a seasonal event special tune, could you send me a PM or notify me some way? so that I can update the seasonal OP with it:)

Hey Mr. P.... Good to see you are back ...

I have also recently taken a bit of a leave of absence from GT ... I think for me it was my terrible results in GT Academy ... but having seen what the winners are up to... I have now invested in a G27 so that next year will be "my year" (I hope it wasn't a mistake ... as it doesn't seem to be supported (yet) by Project Cars ... which is looking very good) For now anyway I am back to the GT fold.... :) Have to say the steering wheel setup makes a big difference - wish I committed earlier :)

1. I am finally on the verge of saving 20Mil and I was wondering what you would recommend I go with... Ferrari, Ford or Jag?

2. Also, any chance of a Veyron tune - in my opinion it has one of the nicest interiors (I finally have an appreciation for the interiors with the wheel set-up).

Finally, your NISSAN GT-R GT500 STEALTH MODEL tune made taking gold in the latest seasonal very easy - thank you.

When top cars are top drive then it´s not bad to run afer the aliens. HSV 12 is really great, sound is nice and the car gives a lot of sensations.
Will test some others after this, i love laguna seca too..... great track.

I find myself driving the HSV more and more these days. It feels somewhat stable as stock, and the sound reminds me of some good 'ol hillclimb videos i've seen on youtube. Especially from a BMW 3 series equipped with a screaming Judd V8 engine. The HSV in cockpit view really sounds like that car.

The HSV @ Laguna Seca is a good combo imho. Just waiting for your tune for it though.

:cheers:

I have also recently taken a bit of a leave of absence from GT ... I think for me it was my terrible results in GT Academy ... but having seen what the winners are up to... I have now invested in a G27 so that next year will be "my year" (I hope it wasn't a mistake ... as it doesn't seem to be supported (yet) by Project Cars ... which is looking very good) For now anyway I am back to the GT fold.... :) Have to say the steering wheel setup makes a big difference - wish I committed earlier :)

1. I am finally on the verge of saving 20Mil and I was wondering what you would recommend I go with... Ferrari, Ford or Jag?

2. Also, any chance of a Veyron tune - in my opinion it has one of the nicest interiors (I finally have an appreciation for the interiors with the wheel set-up).

Finally, your NISSAN GT-R GT500 STEALTH MODEL tune made taking gold in the latest seasonal very easy - thank you.

Hi I have a g27 good wheels. Look into the secret settings on u tube. ;)

Hi mr p have you updated the Honda hsv. I tried your old tune for Suzuka on the new seasonal event at Laguna seca and I cannot make it stick!

Can your HSV-010 tunes be used for any model?
Will the Raybrig or Weider tune work equally well on the GT base or Keihin?
Thanks much.

I´m doing a tune very similar for the HONDA RAYBRIG HSV 0-10 '12 right now. Must work.

I´ll check it, FG initial must be full right.
That's weird because I can't get anywhere near your top three gears unless I set fg to 5.000.

I'm happy to hear you're doing the Raybrig. My first times in the Weider were 2 seconds slower than my times in your Raybrig. Eventually, I shaved 0.33 seconds in the Weider, but it was difficult.

After 3 laps with your HSV tune, 1:16.6 (controller) almost too easy :lol:.

Great job again master Praiano :cheers:.
Nice time.... The `12 model is ok also with a similar tune.
That's weird because I can't get anywhere near your top three gears unless I set fg to 5.000.

I'm happy to hear you're doing the Raybrig. My first times in the Weider were 2 seconds slower than my times in your Raybrig. Eventually, I shaved 0.33 seconds in the Weider, but it was difficult.
This is a no oil change car, now i´ve changed the oil and the car is OK also with turbo 3 only. Any configuration like engine tuning , turbo... have a same performance more or less.
For the gears you can doo visually like this:

Final gear full right maxi
Top speed full left mini
1st full left
2d full left
5th full right
6th full right
spread 3th and 4th a way to let the gears on the graphic heaventhly spaced.

After this set the final gear again to reach max speed down the straight.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

You´re welcome
The FERRARI 330 P4 `67 is a great car.
No chance for the Veyron. I gave up with this car.... only straight line.

Hello Mr Praiano, I have been using your tunes since GT5 and would like your opinion on what Le Mans Prototype is the easiest to drive? I use a controller and before spending 2 million plus credits I would love to hear which car you recommend.

Mr. P, as always, thanks for your tunes. I used the hsv-10 '11 anniversary w/ suzuka tune and golded 1st lap just beating my other profile using the gt-r stealth.
Nissan was funner to drive, inho, just not as fast unfortunately. Will raybrig tune work on anniversary edition? Everything matched up w/ other tune.

Hello Mr Praiano, I have been using your tunes since GT5 and would like your opinion on what Le Mans Prototype is the easiest to drive? I use a controller and before spending 2 million plus credits I would love to hear which car you recommend.
Use the Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM '92. This race car is very easy to drive and very fast on slow and medium speed tracks like Suzuka and Silverstone.

Last edited:
.......No chance for the Veyron. I gave up with this car.... only straight line.
Mr. P, I have found the Veyron to be very difficult to drive let alone tune but am impressed that @SuzukaStar has recorded extremely fast production car lap times with the Veyron default tune at Suzuka with SH Tires Here. He reports a 2nd in fastest in lap time only to only the Ferrari FXX in his massive default tune production car testing efforts at Suzuka. Is it possible that the Veyron comes alive and works well with SH tires? Or is it that the Suzuka Circuit favors the Veyron's straight line ability?

PEUGEOT 905B EVO 1 BIS LM '92 or BENTLEY SPEED 8 `03 are very easy and relatively safe
Mr. P, as always, thanks for your tunes. I used the hsv-10 '11 anniversary w/ suzuka tune and golded 1st lap just beating my other profile using the gt-r stealth.
Nissan was funner to drive, inho, just not as fast unfortunately. Will raybrig tune work on anniversary edition? Everything matched up w/ other tune.
The HSV tune work on aniversary edition too. The NISSAN GT-R GT500 STEALTH MODEL is very fast too, i´m 1:16.7xx with it ,for this just need a lower front spring rate and a gearbox like this.

Final gear full right maxi
Top speed full left mini
1st full left
2d full left
5th full right
6th full right
spread 3th and 4th a way to let the gears on the graphic heaventhly spaced.

After this set the final gear again to reach max speed down the straight.

Mr. P, I have found the Veyron to be very difficult to drive let alone tune but am impressed that @SuzukaStar has recorded extremely fast production car lap times with the Veyron default tune at Suzuka with SH Tires Here. He reports a 2nd in fastest in lap time only to only the Ferrari FXX in his massive default tune production car testing efforts at Suzuka. Is it possible that the Veyron comes alive and works well with SH tires? Or is it that the Suzuka Circuit favors the Veyron's straight line ability?
Suzuka need a good grip , perhaps he drift the Veyron on entry and power slide itout corner.... Don´t know. The stock setting are ok, anyway even extreme settings don´t make the car react one way or another.
Good luck with it.

Praiano, long time no chat. I hope you've been well!

I just got back on GT6 after a several month hiatus. Used your HSV tune for the seasonal. What a fabulous drive!! Your tune fits me like a glove. I was top 600 yesterday, and I give a lot of credit to your tune, so thanks for that.

While I'm here, I have a general tuning question. If I have a tune that you tailored for SS tires, what kind of adjustments would you normally make to make it better for SH? I want to experiment a little but want to get pointed in the right direction.

Thanks!

Hello Maestro, I used the TVR in the 600pp seasonal at the Ring. Great car, good close race, lots of fun. Beat the Ford GT Race car by a few seconds. :)

How do you set the Lexus LFA nurb edition gear ratio if you want a quick start from zero? I'm currently using it for 500pp online race and it always starts with a slow acceleration.

Praiano, long time no chat. I hope you've been well!

I just got back on GT6 after a several month hiatus. Used your HSV tune for the seasonal. What a fabulous drive!! Your tune fits me like a glove. I was top 600 yesterday, and I give a lot of credit to your tune, so thanks for that.

While I'm here, I have a general tuning question. If I have a tune that you tailored for SS tires, what kind of adjustments would you normally make to make it better for SH? I want to experiment a little but want to get pointed in the right direction.

Thanks!
Hello my friend, yes the HSVs are very fun to drive and fast, i loove laguna too. I low my time to 1:16.3xx yesterday.
To use one of my car from SS to SH , i think you´ll ned another tune. If you maintain the power the LSD will be very different but also the suspension you´ll use to maintain the caar on the road.
With the sport soft the grip will be enough to let the car fall over the tires.
With Sport hard, you´ll have to contain the weight transfer and make the inputs smoother to not pass over the grip.
How do you set the Lexus LFA nurb edition gear ratio if you want a quick start from zero? I'm currently using it for 500pp online race and it always starts with a slow acceleration.
If you use a lot of power limiter , then you must have enough torque to support more spaced gears.
Do like this.
Reset
Final gear maximum full right
top speed minimum full left
Set the last 6th gear full right too on the graphic and go on the track.
With the help of final gear , set it to reach the max speed on the track you want to race.
When ok, set the first gear at a good position to perform a good standing start.
When your first and last gear are OK , spread the 2,3,4,5th gear heaventhly between them on the graphic.
Done.

FERRARI ENZO FXX '07 // 633PP // RACING HARD
This is my first tune in GT6. I've made this car as close as possible as stock,I've only add a suspension, triple plates clutch kit, LSD and Racing Brakes.
The tuning sheet wil be changed later , that's why you don't have some of those parts writen on it.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Where be the change? I have your app... We wait 8 months!!!

Back