Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Thanks, I really like this car, should be even better now... :)
...with icing on the cake. 👍
I love it, i´ve finished the tune on Brands hatch GP.... amazing track. I would love to make a season online with this car.
It´s a bit more technical to drive fast than a GT500/300 but the sensation is very good. The front grip is very sharp and the very fast line is hard to nail. The pilot for sure make the difference, more than with GT500/300 that mostly forgive easily and drive on a rail.
ı think buy ps4.can ı play gt6 on ps4?
I didn´t know about this but google says no PS3 games on PS4......

Hello my friends. I just put GT6 in to have ago at a few of the seasonals and every time I take my foot off the brake the car accelerates itself to top speed making it very hard to corner! It is also doing it in A Spec races. Basically it is flooring itself with no accelerator input from me! I unplugged my wheel and it was still doing it so it is obviously the PS3 or the game itself. It is Thursday night here in Sydney. Has anyone else had this problem or just me? Sorry to go 'off track' in your garage Laurent but I could not find any thread for this and you guys are my 'car family'. Thanks in advance for any feedback. Great tunes as always Laurent - you are indeed a wizard! :):gtpflag:

Hi guys great to see you here aswell as gt5 i found a great tune for the subaru imprezza RM on gt5 and was wondering if you guys had come up with anything for the equivelent car in gt6, although they arent RM's now as such the car is still in dealership would love a good tune for it :) also has no one come up with a tune for the 4.2 audi r8 that can match the gt5 tune that car was awesome aswell

OK im being a pest now i have a question i hope you can help me with can the gt5 tunes be converted to use on gt6 or are they completely different i was hoping it would be easy like 0.18 is five to the left so apply 5 left on gt6 setting, baffled??? me to im a complete noob when it come to tuning :) hope you guy can help me

Hello my friends. I just put GT6 in to have ago at a few of the seasonals and every time I take my foot off the brake the car accelerates itself to top speed making it very hard to corner! It is also doing it in A Spec races. Basically it is flooring itself with no accelerator input from me! I unplugged my wheel and it was still doing it so it is obviously the PS3 or the game itself. It is Thursday night here in Sydney. Has anyone else had this problem or just me? Sorry to go 'off track' in your garage Laurent but I could not find any thread for this and you guys are my 'car family'. Thanks in advance for any feedback. Great tunes as always Laurent - you are indeed a wizard! :):gtpflag:

I had the same problem with my first g27, the problem is electronics!
That happened on my brake and accelerator, i had no more 0% in both...
Or exchange or buy another! Sorry for bad news! :banghead:

I can think at the DS3 controller's acceleration button leaved pressed accidentally somehow, maybe?! :odd:

I think your best bet is to post this in the hardware section.
Lots of very helpful hardware-savvy people frequent it.

At the beginning my brke pedal was staying on a bit , now it´s over since a long time. For this i spray an electric contact spray that let everything dry and protected inside. It work for me.

;):cheers: Good luck my friend.

OK im being a pest now i have a question i hope you can help me with can the gt5 tunes be converted to use on gt6 or are they completely different i was hoping it would be easy like 0.18 is five to the left so apply 5 left on gt6 setting, baffled??? me to im a complete noob when it come to tuning :) hope you guy can help me
I have a R8 4.2 550pp tune. AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC 07 it will never match the GT5 one but it´s already very fast & safe.
No way to convert GT5 tunes to GT6. Springs are working the right way now and ride height is back. It was shutted off in GT5.

RENAULT SPORT CLIO RS TROPHY V6 24V `00 // 518PP // RACING HARD TIRES

post-65115-0-36264500-1378118241.jpg

View attachment 162615

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Very great tune Laurent , the car goes like on railroad tracks and each track is a pleasure.
Thank you my friend for the time you spend us

Massimo

Great drive - thanks. Could you tell me how you decided to add the sports exhaust and reduce the power to meet the 500PP limit rather than just leave the stage 2 weight reduction on its own. All the best, SL.
You´re welcome. For the sport exhaust it´s just because it have a better sound. I love the stock exhaust too but the custom gear mess with it.
The 512 bb have a lot of torque , for car with low torque i prefer to use a sport intake that add some more i the way of power.

RENAULT SPORT MEGANE RS TROPHY `11 //460PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

NO OIL CHANGE.
Quick tune for the seasonal SRF forced 1:32.7xx in around 20 hot laps, but it´fit well to the car SRF off too. Good any track.
renault-megane-renaultsport-265-trophy_100352277_l.jpg

View attachment 154026

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
With it's back lower to the ground and it's nose lifted in the air, it look ridiculous. Like a dog with an itch scratching it's behind on the pavement. But boy this works well! Now the megane responds like it should do according to all the fabulous reviews.
Could not achive gold in the seasonal with different setups from gtplanet. With this one 2 laps were enough. Works well on other tracks as well, like ascari and nurburg.

Congrats on your Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04 tune making this week's GTPlanet Weekly Rewind!!!!

👍 :cheers: 👍 :cheers: 👍 :cheers: 👍 Seems it caught @danbojte's eye. :)
I saw this. Thanks Dan, happy you´ve enjoyed it. It´s a very good and dominant 650pp race car.
In my opinion , my last best car is the Renault Clio trophy, an amazing driving machine.
Downloading now the 1.08 but i´ll able to play it only this afternoon. I have to go out all day long for the job. I´ve read the lotus have good sound and that the event is not easy. Very good thing.

What about these, Praiano? ;)

Lotus 97T '85
GT6_Lotus_97T_03-638x358.jpg

Ralt F3 West Surrey Racing '83
West_Surrey_Racing_1983_Ayrton_Senna_01.jpg

Mitsubishi XR-PHEV Vision GT
e747026757.jpg
All the senna´s cars and kart are awesome. They react very well and the sound is very good. I needed around 1 hour to gold everything. The lotus can be tuned and offer a large settings possibilities.
I have to work now , pizza time, but tomorrow will be a lotus day.
I have 13 millions credits.... I´m a happy man. Thanks Mr Kaz, perfect update.

Back