Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
My Ginetta is in the bay, the Mechanics are awaiting your tune specs to begin the transformation. LOL

Palms are beginning to itch just a bit for GT6.

Thanks indeed for all your tuning info and game support.
It's coming, just finishing ,i'll publish it tomorow morning. :cheers:

Praiano are you pre ordering GT6 at GameStop because I will be needing about 25 tunes for all those Anniversary Edition cars. That's again for all the tunes in GT5.
I think i'm going to buy the Senna pre-sale. It come with the 25 cars and some more things.... also the Senna's racing suit.
So i'll tune those cars too for sure. But first the Enzo FXX :drool: so much time waiting for this....
gran-turismo-6-ps3-pre-venda-frete-gratis_MLB-O-5337126390_112013.jpg

It's coming, just finishing ,i'll publish it tomorow morning. :cheers:

I think i'm going to buy the Senna pre-sale. It come with the 25 cars and some more things.... also the Senna's racing suit.
So i'll tune those cars too for sure. But first the Enzo FXX :drool: so much time waiting for this....
gran-turismo-6-ps3-pre-venda-frete-gratis_MLB-O-5337126390_112013.jpg
Ok thanks for letting me know and I have the same thing with the FXX I will defiantly get it.

GINETTA G4 '64// 422PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES
Pilot car, one of the best feeling of the game. Too bad we'll not have it on GT6. Corner entry can be agressive, you can induce with the wheel a light controled oversteer just to place the car ,helped by a pendulum movement. Beware out corner during accel , you have to counter steer progressivelly to not loose the line.

Great site about Ginetta G4 http://www.dareuk.com/g4.php
badge_9.jpg

de6f.jpg

3419453024_cd80d319a4.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°​

Last edited:
AMUSE S2000 STREET VERSION '04 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Very fast top 450PP street, as fast as the Honda S2000 '03, but it need a totally diferent tune. Ballast help for 55% front weight repartition for this one and 49% front for the S2000 '03. The result is the same balanced car ,same driving feeling. Don't ask me why but it's the way it work. Seems that PD didn't build the Amuse on the same base as the original Honda.:confused: ;) !!

Anyway, another great car for a win in a classic 450PP room sport hard.

nengun-2221-00-amuse-front_lip_spoiler.png

i1zd.jpg

Enjoy your drive.:gtpflag:

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Hey Laurent! I hope things are good with you? 👍 Do you have an update for this tune? (Racing hard tyres - for the current Time Trial.)
Hello. Yes i have one that i use a lot online, specially on the ring with low downforce. I race it also on others tracks like suzuka or similar full downforce and it's doing very well.
I'll post it later today.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Hello. Yes i have one that i use a lot online, specially on the ring with low downforce. I race it also on others tracks like suzuka or similar full downforce and it's doing very well.
I'll post it later today.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Thanks, my friend.

BMW M3 GTR '03 // 500PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

TOUGE TUNE

Very nice car to drive on any turny little road. Also very good at the Nordschleife with a custom gearbox.
Same path as RUF RGT, very good to race against it. Very similar performance.

M3GTR_02.jpg

oeu4.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

I love how people turn up in my lobby, see you, Praiano, and start yelling about how you're their favourite tuner. What am I? Chopped liver!?!? Way to make me feel inadequate :sly:

Always a pleasure to have you race with us, Sir, I almost hung onto the back of those pesky S2000s in my 1400kg Golf :mischievous:

{Cy}

I love how people turn up in my lobby, see you, Praiano, and start yelling about how you're their favourite tuner. What am I? Chopped liver!?!? Way to make me feel inadequate :sly:

Always a pleasure to have you race with us, Sir, I almost hung onto the back of those pesky S2000s in my 1400kg Golf :mischievous:

{Cy}
Hello again Cy. Yes, a lot of people know me and my cars after 2,5 years since the first day of my garage. There is a lot of good people around here with very good cars, you, newdriver ,CSLACR, RKM people,MCH,ACSR and so much more, most of the big garages.....
If i wasn't tuning myself i would be a Krenkme fan for sure. I love most of his cars.
I think it would be good for you to practice on 24H nurburgring. So great track to race with more than 5 racers. Perhaps on GT6 now ???:cheers:👍
Sure we had and we'll have a lot of fun again in a few weeks. Racing the ENZO FXX around this wonderfull track.
I just hope my net connection will work better than now till then.

Have a good night.

BMW M3 GTR '03 // 500PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

TOUGE TUNE

Very nice car to drive on any turny little road. Also very good at the Nordschleife with a custom gearbox.
Same path as RUF RGT, very good to race against it. Very similar performance.

M3GTR_02.jpg

oeu4.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Thanks a million.. Another great tune from the master!!

Hello again Cy. Yes, a lot of people know me and my cars after 2,5 years since the first day of my garage. There is a lot of good people around here with very good cars, you, newdriver ,CSLACR, RKM people,MCH,ACSR and so much more, most of the big garages.....
If i wasn't tuning myself i would be a Krenkme fan for sure. I love most of his cars.
I think it would be good for you to practice on 24H nurburgring. So great track to race with more than 5 racers. Perhaps on GT6 now ???:cheers:👍
Sure we had and we'll have a lot of fun again in a few weeks. Racing the ENZO FXX around this wonderfull track.
I just hope my net connection will work better than now till then.

Have a good night.
You're one of the few people to turn up on a Google search, so it's no surprise that people know who you are, Sir, and rightly so.

Hopefully we'll see some of the Old Guard back for GT6, I miss seeing the likes of CSLACR and the RKM dudes around the place.

Maybe I'll start running the 24H course, but I like being tightly packed on the regular circuit. I get left waaaaay behind on the 24H and end up racing against myself. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but half the fun for me is racing in traffic. Hopefully I'll have added a few more friends online by the time GT6 gets here and we can host rooms full of good racers. Last night was really bad for kicking people, I've not had to kick that many in one night before. Normally I can trim a room down to only good drivers within an hour or so, but it seemed that every time I got rid of someone last night, two more turned up :(

Here's hoping that GT6 brings us all the things we want :)

{Cy}

... Hopefully I'll have added a few more friends online by the time GT6 gets here and we can host rooms full of good racers. ...
Here's hoping that GT6 brings us all the things we want :)

{Cy}

I must FR you. I'm not that fast, but always clean. (Top 500 in the TT's when I put my mind to it & a best ever of P169)

I must FR you. I'm not that fast, but always clean. (Top 500 in the TT's when I put my mind to it & a best ever of P169)
That's faster than me, fire me an FR when you can and I'll add you to the list. We've got a fairly wide selection of drivers now, some are WRS standard and above, the rest are slow old fuds, like myself. To coin a phrase I heard the other night, "This lobby isn't just clean, it's Super Clean" :mischievous:

I'm rarely racing for a podium finish, more usually battling for mid-table, but I don't care as long as the racing is hard fought. 👍

{Cy}

Thanks a million.. Another great tune from the master!!
You're welcome, it's a fast car but i have a faster one since last night, a Honda HSC 500PP with rear ballast. More than 3 seconds faster on the ring. I'll publish it later too.

Thank you, Mr. P!!! 2 nights left to try this one... 👍
I hope you'll enjoy it. It's not only fast but also safe even with Racing Hard. Very all around.

That's faster than me, fire me an FR when you can and I'll add you to the list. We've got a fairly wide selection of drivers now, some are WRS standard and above, the rest are slow old fuds, like myself. To coin a phrase I heard the other night, "This lobby isn't just clean, it's Super Clean" :mischievous:

I'm rarely racing for a podium finish, more usually battling for mid-table, but I don't care as long as the racing is hard fought. 👍

{Cy}
You're faster than you want to say Cy and a regular driver above all. I always forget to save the race replay. Must be very exciting to look sometime, very fast and close racing like this.
II'll be there today to race some old cars.... and new too.
:) 👍 ><(((((°>°°°°°°°

You're faster than you want to say Cy and a regular driver above all. I always forget to save the race replay. Must be very exciting to look sometime, very fast and close racing like this.
II'll be there today to race some old cars.... and new too.
:) 👍 ><(((((°>°°°°°°°

That's very kind of you, Sir. I love the racing and I love hanging on the coat-tails of the fast guys, yourself included. I'm happiest when I'm scrabbling for the slipstream, driving something like my fat Golf, that has no right keeping up with the whizzy VTEC cars. I've saved a few replays from our 450PP races, but I haven't recorded or posted any yet, I lost a lot of them when I had to rebuild me PS3. I think I might have to invest in something to record replays in better quality once GT6 gets here, the world deserves to see some of the racing we do 👍

Sorry I wasn't on last night, I had an early start and a late finish yesterday, the only highlight of the day being the ferry across the Solent. I'll likely be online tonight, my friend...

{Cy}

JAGUAR XJR-9 LM RACE CAR `88//720PP// ONLINE OK

Not the fastest LM car but very close to the top cars . The principal quality of this car is that it stay smooth and easy in any condition. No bad surprise (for monster car with 968 HP under the hood).

JaguarXJR-9LM1988.jpg

jaguarxjr9LM.jpg

Enjoy your drive.
How would you make this setup a bit more forgiving for the Nurb & LeMans 24hr events? I'm just trying to get the events out of the way without using the X1.

How would you make this setup a bit more forgiving for the Nurb & LeMans 24hr events? I'm just trying to get the events out of the way without using the X1.
Hello. This car is already tuned to be easy to drive fast. Like most of my cars. The very low LSD can't go lower anymore. I think better for you to try another car, like the BENTLEY SPEED 8 RACE CAR or the PEUGEOT 908 HDI FAP - TEAM PEUGEOT TOTAL '10 .
They are a lot safer and as fast , even more for a long race like this.
Good luck.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

I'm going to publish my last 3 tunes. At least i think they'll be the last ones... I just can't stop playing GT5. Only GT6 can make me stop. :drool:

1-MAZDA RX-7 TYPE R BATHURST R (FD) ‘01 // 450PP & 500PP // SH & SM
A great safe, fast and predictable pilot car.

2-BMW M3 '04 // 450PP // SH
A very performant 450PP used with full weight, i'm happy to have found a good range for it, wonderfull car ready to fight against the best now in this PP range.

3-SUZUKI GSX-R/4 CONCEPT'01
Tune update, also with full weight + ballast. Incredibily fast but also very good to pilot, agressive, safe and responsive. Perhaps a top 3 car in driving sensations of the game.

That's it, countdown..... to GT6 :D:cheers:

MAZDA RX-7 TYPE R BATHURST R (FD) '01 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM

You may have just provided the answer to my 450PP SH RX-7. Looks like I need more rear camber and less toe, plus an increase in LSD braking. I'll have to try that out later, because mine should be a lot better than it is...

{Cy}

You may have just provided the answer to my 450PP SH RX-7. Looks like I need more rear camber and less toe, plus an increase in LSD braking. I'll have to try that out later, because mine should be a lot better than it is...

{Cy}
Yes my friend, it work at 450PP too. Perhaps with another weight . Too bad i can't stay in the 12 people room yesterday because of my actual connection.
It seems that Dan was winning a lot of race with my M3 :cheers:👍👍

I'll be doing all 3 of these. Thanks, Praiano... 👍
Sure you'll love them. The Suzuki is not only a dominant car but also one of the best handling sport car in the game. SSame level as the Elise. Sharp , easy and very fast.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°° ;)

Yes my friend, it work at 450PP too. Perhaps with another weight . Too bad i can't stay in the 12 people room yesterday because of my actual connection.
It seems that Dan was winning a lot of race with my M3 :cheers:👍👍

I tried to make room for you last night, Dan said I should increase the room to 16 people, I told him you'd never get in with 16 connected..!! I hope you'll get a good connection for GT6 👍

We had a nice run in the M3s last night. I run mine with stock weight and about 10% limiting to reach 290bhp, with dirty oil. It shouldn't be a surprise that it is as fast as it is, but there's not many cars that can carry that much weight and still reach good speeds whilst climbing the hill and on the final straight...

{Cy}

Hi there. I finally registered and want to take the opportunity to say thank you Mr Praiano for all the great setups you shared with us.
Also, I appreciate to met Cy yesterday in his great clean room. Race on people, I'll join regulary from now on (if I don't run my own room, where you people are welcome as well, of course).
Can't await GT6 as well, great races to come! :)

Back