Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hello, what power or PP limit?

No limits per say I'm trying to not only match the AI's laptimes but how the laptime is generated, in this case power enough to go 175-185 down the straight and not enough grip to break better than a 9:50-10:00 minute lap time. My guess would be 525 pp would be needed to get enough horsepower to hit those speeds.

With your M3 GTR on comfort softs it's a very competitive race but my lap time is generated all by grip and not with top end. Adding more horsepower would be easy but reducing the grip and adding more horsepower to keep the same general lap time I think might push this car and most cars beyond their limit.

I'm pretty sure the unicorn I'm looking for doesn't exist but I fgured I'd pick your brain.

Hello Praiano, I need a tune for a 15 lap of Nür that I am doing the pp is 545. And that is the only restriction. But I only have the 25 cars in the pre-order and the VGT Mercedes. Thanks for all your help.

Hello Praiano, I need a tune for a 15 lap of Nür that I am doing the pp is 545. And that is the only restriction. But I only have the 25 cars in the pre-order and the VGT Mercedes. Thanks for all your help.
1) there's a new thread for GT6 tunes.
2) In that thread you will find our favorite tuner will not even receive his GT6 disc until 12/12 and he is getting a different pre-order option without your 25 cars.

No limits per say I'm trying to not only match the AI's laptimes but how the laptime is generated, in this case power enough to go 175-185 down the straight and not enough grip to break better than a 9:50-10:00 minute lap time. My guess would be 525 pp would be needed to get enough horsepower to hit those speeds.

With your M3 GTR on comfort softs it's a very competitive race but my lap time is generated all by grip and not with top end. Adding more horsepower would be easy but reducing the grip and adding more horsepower to keep the same general lap time I think might push this car and most cars beyond their limit.

I'm pretty sure the unicorn I'm looking for doesn't exist but I fgured I'd pick your brain.
Ok i understand, AI is very slow in the turns anyway and is not a good base at all to evaluate a car. Check the performance of the Alpine A110 in the last GT5 seasonal..... It's really dominant and hard to take even with a good 450PP car. With a A 110, you'll stay far away from it driven by the AI.
I don't see any car you can use for what you want to do. Sorry.

Still waiting GT6 kothar44 is right. But i've played it in my dreams last night... awsome physics.:lol:

1) there's a new thread for GT6 tunes.
2) In that thread you will find our favorite tuner will not even receive his GT6 disc until 12/12 and he is getting a different pre-order option without your 25 cars.
Yes kothar, the Senna preorder will have the 25 cars.
This is the list . (the way it was writen in another thread)

Gran Turismo 6 Ayrton Senna.
Pre-order edition has:
• 25 tunned cars
• Bodies (????)*
• Racing Suits
• Custom paint stickers
• Ayrton Senna related content*

* Really don't have any idea what those two features includes.

Ok i understand, AI is very slow in the turns anyway and is not a good base at all to evaluate a car. Check the performance of the Alpine A110 in the last GT5 seasonal..... It's really dominant and hard to take even with a good 450PP car. With a A 110, you'll stay far away from it driven by the AI.
I don't see any car you can use for what you want to do. Sorry.

Still waiting GT6 kothar44 is right. But i've played it in my dreams last night... awsome physics.:lol:

Yes kothar, the Senna preorder will have the 25 cars.
This is the list . (the way it was writen in another thread)

Gran Turismo 6 Ayrton Senna.
Pre-order edition has:
• 25 tunned cars
• Bodies (????)*
• Racing Suits
• Custom paint stickers
• Ayrton Senna related content*

* Really don't have any idea what those two features includes.

Hi Laurent, yesterday morning I bought here in Rome GT6 anniversary edition from my usual store and I immediately found a higher quality and reality in driving physics and graphics.
I am currently obtaining licenses to unlock events. Then I'll decide how to spend a million credits, or the tuning of the 20 cars giveaway or new cars.
I think that will be a great edition where you can make the best of your tuning.

Bye mate

Where did you order this Senna pre-order with 25 cars? Never heard of it 'til now...

Thanx, -Rick

Isn't it just called the 15th anniversary edition? I have 25 extra cars now, a special outfit, colour pack for painting cars etc. I still have 2 codes to activate so i wonder what that will bring me.

Hi Laurent, yesterday morning I bought here in Rome GT6 anniversary edition from my usual store and I immediately found a higher quality and reality in driving physics and graphics.
I am currently obtaining licenses to unlock events. Then I'll decide how to spend a million credits, or the tuning of the 20 cars giveaway or new cars.
I think that will be a great edition where you can make the best of your tuning.

Bye mate

You're a lucky man. My time will come . Sure it must be a must.
How are the Alfa driving???

Where did you order this Senna pre-order with 25 cars? Never heard of it 'til now...

Thanx, -Rick
Isn't it just called the 15th anniversary edition? I have 25 extra cars now, a special outfit, colour pack for painting cars etc. I still have 2 codes to activate so i wonder what that will bring me.

We have it in pre sale here in Brasil. I don't know if they ship it worldwide.
https://www.gtplanet.net/ayrton-senna-gt6/

I have the Anniversary Edition as well, have the Precision pack, Torque pack, Velocity pack, Performance pack and Adrenaline pack. Trying to race with cars that i win, so i won't spend a lot of money. Driving faster cars day by day.

So Praiano as I was in my ISF Racing concept in GT6 I decided to put your GT5 tune on it and it is acting great, a little here and there but I think some of you tunes might be able to transfer over.

You're a lucky man. My time will come .

Our time for many of us- can't really judge the physics until your time comes as it's been so long since I've driven a non-Praiano tuned car it's hard for me to really compare. But Jakedog23 seems to have had luck using one of your GT5 tunings on a GT6 car so I'll check the cars I get & see if you have a tuning for them.

Another project I gotta do is figure how to run your app on my computer because I don't own a android device. Get your-beach walking done!

Maybe Sony will have some DLC packs available with some of the material- profits split with the Senna Institute which is an inspiring thing in it's own right. The lack of education in all countries needs projects like that. The ignorance of younger generations in all countries hurts all other countries, i.e., the ignorance of Americans hurts the people in South America and everywhere else.

Sorry for soapbox speech, but it's so great for much (and unfairly IMHO) maligned video game industry to get involved in stuff like this instead of just making moronic Sesame St type games for that age bracket. The 3-5 year old kids I come across all puke over stuff like that and play adult games that they figure out about 10 times as fast as I do.

Best wishes to all as we urge on the Brazilian post!

Rick

Another project I gotta do is figure how to run your app on my computer because I don't own a android device. Get your-beach walking done!

Buddy, the GT5 app is only available on android devices via the Google play store as per previous posts. Also we have also said we will be investigating doing an iOS version, but we need development and gaming time first.

Buddy, the GT5 app is only available on android devices via the Google play store as per previous posts. Also we have also said we will be investigating doing an iOS version, but we need development and gaming time first.

'scuse me, Daisey. I only meant there are programs, some free, that play android apps on PCs. I hope there's nothing illegitimate about this or damaging to Praiano's project. If so, let me know. If android-less people can buy his app from the Google play store and play it on their PCs I would have thought that was to his advantage. The program I tried was complicated to set up and I haven't had time to mess with it so far. Apparently it sets up a virtual android device on you PC, but I'm not sure whether you need to have a separate android device in the first place in order to do this.

Regards,

Rick

FERRARI 458 ITALIA//550 PP//SPORT SOFT TIRES//ONLINE OK

This is my first tune after 5 months off. I did it for the Nurburgring Nordschleife . Buy new, no oil change 0km, only after braking the car. Tire wear is nice, easy fast line. I love this car.

ferrari458gearssportsoft550ppgood.jpg

Nurburgring Nordschleife/24H/Type V , Gearbox.
ferrari458gearssportsoft550pp.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2m.jpg

Have a nice drive !!

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi, I'm thinking about trying my first wheel. You use a g27 so how do you cope with a 7 speed transmission like this one. Or is there any way, for that matter, with a DFGT to use 6 or 7 gears? I know DFGT is kind of bottom-of-the-line but it's the only one without leather, which I dislike.

Thanks for any help. I need a wheel that is quiet, doesn't have leather, and can somehow cope with 6 gears. I know I should ask about this elsewhere but the people in this thread are so nice.

Regards,

Rick

Hi, I'm thinking about trying my first wheel. You use a g27 so how do you cope with a 7 speed transmission like this one. Or is there any way, for that matter, with a DFGT to use 6 or 7 gears? I know DFGT is kind of bottom-of-the-line but it's the only one without leather, which I dislike.

Thanks for any help. I need a wheel that is quiet, doesn't have leather, and can somehow cope with 6 gears. I know I should ask about this elsewhere but the people in this thread are so nice.

Regards,

Rick
Hello, the G27 is a very good wheel, DFGT also , i've never used the last one but i've heard a lot of good things about it since a long time. You can do your own grip on the wheel too, for example the "pro_grip" that you can find in any windsurf shop i think, at least at the time i was a windsurfer. This is a very good rubber to glue on the wishbone. Better than cheap leather for sure.
For the shifter i never use it. Only the paddle. Braking left foot accel right foot with a semi automatic gearbox is the future (already a present for some cars) .
I'm convicted that clutch and shifter will desapear in a few, like the throwing crank of the first half 20 th century cars did.
Good luck with your wheel.

Hello, the G27 is a very good wheel, DFGT also , i've never used the last one but i've heard a lot of good things about it since a long time. You can do your own grip on the wheel too, for example the "pro_grip" that you can find in any windsurf shop i think, at least at the time i was a windsurfer. This is a very good rubber to glue on the wishbone. Better than cheap leather for sure.
For the shifter i never use it. Only the paddle. Braking left foot accel right foot with a semi automatic gearbox is the future (already a present for some cars) .
I'm convicted that clutch and shifter will desapear in a few, like the throwing crank of the first half 20 th century cars did.
Good luck with your wheel.

Thank you much for your reply, I'm going for the G27 so that & GT6 should keep me out of trouble for a while. BTW, at

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/tuning-needs-fixed.292025/#post-9039801

...I tried to help a guy having a problem by giving my way of implementing your transmission-setting system (the last one posted in your GT5 thread) in GT6, whose tranny tuning makes it difficult. You might take a peak at it to see if I blundered.

Regards,

Rick

FORD GT (NO STRIPE) '05//600PP//RACING TIRES//ONLINE OK

This is a very performant 600PP car. Tuned , tested and approved on many differents tracks

Ford_GT_1.jpg

fordGTns600RRX_zpsaf9a6d74.jpg

Ford_GT_30.jpg
praiano63-I heard you were the best tuner,I gotthe ford GT as a gift, will use this tune, thank you :cheers:

What's up friend Praiano!!

I have seen that take a few days playing GT6... How do you see the game? Have you made a quick adjustment in some car?
For what I'm appreciating a few cars I've tried adjusting is that the tunes of GT5 are not valid in 6, values of the springs and height are different

Regards!

What's up friend Praiano!!

I have seen that take a few days playing GT6... How do you see the game? Have you made a quick adjustment in some car?
For what I'm appreciating a few cars I've tried adjusting is that the tunes of GT5 are not valid in 6, values of the springs and height are different

Regards!
It's a bit strange first but it's a very good feeling. I love GT6 but the settings are still ... let's say enigmatics. Trying to understand but already some good tunes.

MINE'S BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 BASE '06 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Nurburgring Tune.

DinoDC-W006.jpg

minesr34600ppring-1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

This car i use for drifting,wow and occassionaly there is a race involved im always 2nd or first,you are the best,keep doing what you are doing,Thanks ghosthunter25

the numbers in your card dont match up./ Its prob a MM to inches thing but when you say ride Height -5 does that mean minus 5 from where the game sets them? and the spring rate is that a coma or a p[eriod. some of the spring rates dont go as low as you have them Liek the SRT8 saus 12.5 but it only goes down to like 14

I have just done the DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR '08 all from brand new and the max power is 1000 bhp, weight 1267kg, pp: 661 and everything done as says here. What else to do as well as not seem to be anything else to do, just want this car with that speed for friend of mine so be nice if can get it like the tune up ?? ;):)

I have just done the DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR '08 all from brand new and the max power is 1000 bhp, weight 1267kg, pp: 661 and everything done as says here. What else to do as well as not seem to be anything else to do, just want this car with that speed for friend of mine so be nice if can get it like the tune up ?? ;):)

Have you done an oil change?

Have you done an oil change?

done everything as car is new from a ticket I got ;):)

And done 3 times and still same as said, if anybody has one fully tuned as set up here be nice to borrow it if can do ;):)

Last edited:
PESCAROLO SPORT COURAGE C60 PEUGEOT RACE CAR '03 // 700PP // RACING TIRES.

This car is a very good surprise. Faster than the others Pescarolo at this PP

s1_1.jpg

pescarolocourage03.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

I'm hoping somebody could help me with ride height and spring rate. Take the Courage C60 Puegeot '03, for instance. The ride height on this tune is Front 5, Rear 5 (mm). The spring rate reads Front 12,8 Rear 11,8. My ride height ranges from 40-95 (in). My spring rate for the front is 13.74 - 24.04 and the rear is 15.35 - 26.45. If anybody could tell me why the numbers in the tune don't fit into my ranges I would appreciate it. Thanks.

PPraiano, I need a nice Mercedes SLS tune for Suzuka. 580 PP car. You up for that? Nothing special at all. You can give me your worst tune, it will be still exceptional and better than mine :D

Latest Posts

Back