PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,914 comments
Check the @samppa_944 100% good answer please.

The way is to avoid very late braking. I didn't find a way to take out this little problem without turning the car a few more lazy .

Not broken , just lost a lot performance for 700PP. I'll check a max tune for it soon.

Engine tuning parts don't change any car behavior and balance. The only thing is the torque that can be controlled with LSD acceleration.
On the 16 GTS I added 60 ballast all the way forward and it goes like a bat out of heck.....:) I dont know if it matters or not but I hadnt selected the Wide Car and didnt have brake Controller on -3. The car is crazy after stage 5 lightening....

Thanks so much for all your contribuitions!!

Jaguar E-Type Coupé '61 - 550PP - Sport Hard tires - All Track - 1.34
j1.jpeg

Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion '97 - 800 PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.34

Rims size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

Nice! Look forward to trying this out :) I was literally just using the stock but detuned version for the WTC700 at Deep Forrest so fun as the handling and engine sounds + exhaust are all superb ! but oh man the car EVEN in FM6 is so damn thirsty! you need to pit for fuel (no wear on RH) every 2-3ish laps. I didn't even notice initially driving in FM1 I had done two laps and hit the lead through sector 1 but then there was no power ...and I looked at the gauge no fuel.

@praiano63 : The Porsche Strassenversion IS available at Hagerty's. Still broken or do I buy it once again?
I just got it and absolutely loving it! So fun to drive. Eats up the corners and it sounds incredible! in VR especially. Only issue I would say is the fuel consumption, I just did WTC700 and was so thirsty had to do a 2stoper!

Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34

SWAP ENGINE : M97/80-911 (Porsche 911 991 RSR ‘17)

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side A
Rear ST
Wing A

The Engine swap change a lot the car's behaviors to a much more better car. This is one of my favorite car in the game now. For Le Mans the engine have a miraculous consumption , FM1 full gas. Lap 3:55 easy way.
Perfect anywhere , Nordschleife is a must .

View attachment 1259671View attachment 1259672View attachment 1259673View attachment 1259674

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune, one of the best swaps. Handles like a train and too low fuel consumption. Also great in Tokyo on SH, easy win without pit stop. Thank you!

Last edited:
Toyota GR010 Hybrid '21 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardegna - 1.34

1:34 high regular out of traffic. Due this stupid PP calculation and this kind of track that need more speed than grip , here is this weird extreme setting is for Sardenia 800PP only.

t1.jpeg
t2.jpeg
t3.jpeg
t4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Toyota GR010 Hybrid '21 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardegna - 1.34

1:34 high regular out of traffic. Due this stupid PP calculation and this kind of track that need more speed than grip , here is this weird extreme setting is for Sardenia 800PP only.

View attachment 1262988View attachment 1262989View attachment 1262990View attachment 1262991

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Greetings Praiano. Thank you for this top tune. I ran FM1 all the way and like you also getting 1.34's out off traffic. One set of tyres lasted the entire race and the battery only ran empty on lap 14. I Do have some faster cars for this race but this one is by far the easiest to drive. As always, thank you for your time and effort. 🍕:cheers:

Nissan R34 GT-R VSII Nurb '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Tracks - 1.23

Wide Body

Rims Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side St - Rear St - Wing Custom

Number 1 700PP car for the moment at Norschleife and Suzuka by a large margin. The beast . extremely easy to drive fast . No surprises.
Perhaps don't need all the engine tuning to drive 600PP and 700PP for the same car. I was just wanted to test at max power ( It's working also perfectly) Up to you.

View attachment 1199731View attachment 1199732View attachment 1199733View attachment 1199734View attachment 1199735

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Love this tune my friend! Easily my new fave for grinding Le Mans (I’ve just been playing 7 since March, GT3-6 for years). Steady under all circumstances, even heavy wet braking. Sticks like glue, I use RM and FM5 for the first 3 laps, then switch to FM6 for the last 4. Fast enough to even lap a few cars depending on weather. It’s even good enough to stay on racing tires (up the TC to 3 or so) in light to moderate rain.

You continue to amaze with these tunes. 👍💯

GAC Maverick - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - Nordschleife - 1.34

Rims up to you
Rims width wide
Offset wide.
Wing custom
Lap 4:00 on Le Mans for 2 laps only FM6
I prefer the car on Nordschleife, excelente , a bit heavy but the grip with RS tires is very good.

g1.jpeg
g2.jpeg
g3.jpeg
g4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88 - 700PP - Le Mans / All Tracks - SWAP - 1.25

SWAP LS7 BRZ (Subaru BRZ Drift)

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom

For this 1.25 update , i'll bring 2 settings for this car.

- 1 for Le Mans or any high speed track. There is a BUG on this car that allow to increase the power (I'ts a lot of power) , but this turn the car undrivable or boring on slow or medium turny tracks. For Le Mans , you need very early short shift at FM6 for 3 laps.

- 1 that i called DRIVABLE VERSION , a top 700PP car , very fun to drive , excelente performance anywhere , Nordschleife , Suzuka , any technical circuit. For this car , i've let the same the same gearbox , but you can build a shorter one. The huge torque allow you to use a 4 gears box , up to you.

Tune 1 Full power bug
View attachment 1204980View attachment 1204981View attachment 1204982View attachment 1204983

Tune 2 , drivable turny technical track , the one i prefer of course , it's a top 700PP car . Very good drivability.
View attachment 1204984View attachment 1204985View attachment 1204986View attachment 1204987

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
You can still run at full power and be at under 700pp. Even with the UHS turbo, putting you at 1232 hp.

Still handles fine. Brake early.🙂

Honda S800 '66 - 465PP - Comfort Soft tires - Alsace 1 hour- 1.27

Same consumption and lap time as the Lancia stratos go for 25 laps 1 stop.

- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide
-Wing Custom

View attachment 1224660View attachment 1224661View attachment 1224662View attachment 1224663

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Great tune, even with the swap. Fast and stable, even in the rain. Watch the slick corner exits, it revs up fast to 16,000 rpm and can pitch you sideways. Just adjust the gearbox top gear speed to 295 and evenly space the rest, which will get you 170 mph at LeMans.

A pleasant surprise. Thanks.

Last edited:
I like this, instead of high rear-end i keep body height as low as possible, doesn't push as much in corners. I hope you keep doing and updating these great setups!
Personally i don't mind so much about the high rear end. In precedent GT game , we had to deal with very high front end . At least this actual look is not against the physics laws.
Doing your way , you'll lose front grip for the same PP value.

Polyphony will never learn.
- Downforce front and rear must be summed. This value only must have to influence the PP. No mater drive train. FF FR MR RR cars.
In 2 or 3 monthes , they will do another stupid physics update , doing all the inverse but still wrong way to do. For sure i'll have to do all my cars again.:scared::grumpy: . This is the way PD do since the beginning.

Personally i don't mind so much about the high rear end. In precedent GT game , we had to deal with very high front end . At least this actual look is not against the physics laws.
Doing your way , you'll lose front grip for the same PP value.

Polyphony will never learn.
- Downforce front and rear must be summed. This value only must have to influence the PP. No mater drive train. FF FR MR RR cars.
In 2 or 3 monthes , they will do another stupid physics update , doing all the inverse but still wrong way to do. For sure i'll have to do all my cars again.:scared::grumpy: . This is the way PD do since the beginning.
Hmmm maybe i need to try that high rear end again, i tried last night and it felt like the car pushed in corners :embarrassed:

You go to GT Auto, then to Customise cars. Under there you will find Aero parts. Front, rear and wing are the ones which add aero to your car. Then once you have bought the aero parts, you can adjust their values in car settings.

Also, under car maintenance and service, you can widebody some cars. This gives you more grip, as you can widen the wheels and also lets you add more aero than with a stock body, even if you have all the aero parts (which you need to buy again if you choose to do widebody).
Great point, ALWAYS do the wide body First! I lost a lot of credits before I knew this!

Porsche 917 Living Legend - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardenia - 1.26
Due to automatic rear wing , you will lose rear grip always during slow turn when you reach the apex. I've found a way correcting this lost of grip using a suspension trick. It's not perfect but i'ts drivable and fast on Sardenia , limiter Fuel Mode at 6 / 1 stop short shifting .

View attachment 1215195View attachment 1215196View attachment 1215197View attachment 1215198

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hello, @praiano63! Can you check 917 Living Legend after update, please?

@praiano: Do you also like the Ferrari 512 BB? That‘s one of my alltime favorites from the 70ies. I very much liked your 1.26 tune. Unfortunately, it seems to work less well after the various updates. Would be great if you could take another look...

@praiano: Do you also like the Ferrari 512 BB? That‘s one of my alltime favorites from the 70ies. I very much liked your 1.26 tune. Unfortunately, it seems to work less well after the various updates. Would be great if you could take another look...
I have a new setting to publish , but with less power and more grip.

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.29

Wide body
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side St - Rear B - Wing Custom

Power stay in the mid RPM , shift at 8000RPM . Max power at 6900RPM.
Top 550PP on most tracks but it really fly on Nordschleife.

View attachment 1235325View attachment 1235326View attachment 1235327View attachment 1235328

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Okay, high rear end doesnt make car push, dunno what i had wrong last night :D

Btw. Im driving the silvia cup and noticed that i cant make that 180sx to fit 550p with those settings anymore, do you suggest to decrease downforce or power?

Okay, high rear end doesnt make car push, dunno what i had wrong last night :D

Btw. Im driving the silvia cup and noticed that i cant make that 180sx to fit 550p with those settings anymore, do you suggest to decrease downforce or power?
I don't understand why your car can't low to 550PP. Softer compounds ???
Anyway , the car is light enough , you can add a few ballast to compense. This is the easiest way whithout mess the balance of suspension and LSD. But it's difficult to say the best option . I would need all the numbers for this.

Back