PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,844 comments
Awesome thanks for your help sir , do you think this tune would be suitable for the gtr-nismo engine swap as well ?
GTR Nismo '90 and '17 don't have any swap engine for the moment. I'll do both for sure.
Cheers is there a tune for the Electric VGT?

Thanks - is there one for the 919 Hybrid Porsche ? cheers
The Porsche VGT Spider it's not possible to set. No option..... This car don't do more than 1and a half lap on Sardegna.
I don't have the 919 GR1

Last edited:
I think it has a ton of potential. With my subpar tuning skills, I have one that I’ve won some stuff with. It’s also, very fast with everything available thrown on it and with full power.
Hi Badfish, since 1.31 update, did you end up having a good tune to share on the focus? I'm looking for a 600pp with sport medium on it? Thanks!

GTR Nismo '90 and '17 don't have any swap engine for the moment. I'll do both for sure.

The Porsche VGT Spider it's not possible to set. No option..... This car don't do more than 1and a half lap on Sardegna.
I don't have the 919 GR1
The 300zx has a ‘17 gtr nismo swap available, I had already fitted the engine swap into the 300zx before you made that build so I’m unable to test that one until I can buy a stock 300zx at dealership

hi all, just started a new account and am struggling to win any of the gt cup gr3 730pp races since the updates. anyone have any tips on cars and tunes?

thanks Ben

Mazda 3 '19 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34

Engine SWAP : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)

Wide body
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear St - Wing A

Just a bit lazy front end but ok. Excelent on Le Mans.

View attachment 1261578View attachment 1261579View attachment 1261580View attachment 1261581

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Awesome build Mr.Praiano , I just ran a Le Mans and was able to set a 3:56 lap time on my last lap to finish. This build is insanely fast with good fuel economy, only need to put once .Honestly one of my favorite builds to drive rn . Thank you

All the GR3 cars in red are ok for this event.

Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - Maxed 548PP - Intermediary / Racing Hard tires - Tokyo Rain Event - SWAP
Engine SWAP 13B-REW-RX-7 (Mazda RX-7 FD)

Wide Body

Rims 13" Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

A real Bomb but i set it to be easy and friendly. Others radicals pilots can low the front and / or add some front downforce. Up to you. It's ok like this for me.
Start with 5 laps with intermediary and 7 laps with racing hard. You can lap under 2:00 minutes.

View attachment 1199122View attachment 1199123

1- Set auto speed at the minimum 450kmh
2-Set the final gear to max 3.500
3-Set each individual gear ratio .
Done.

View attachment 1199124View attachment 1199125

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Tried this tune, but could make only 2 laps with those race tires, I switch to Sport Medium and with those and FM2, I ran the whole 12 laps non stop. Could the tire physic changed that much with the last update?

Autobianchi A112 Abarth '85 - 450PP - Comfort soft Tires - All Track - 1.34
Just to not say that i don't do FF cars .
This is my first car in 1981 . My A112 Abarth was a '78 car with only 4th gears and no air intake mouth but same color , black hood red car. A fantastic toy , not a good idea for a 1st car , very fast and stick on the road.... not enough . I slam a rock locking the brakes enter a turn... straight way and lost 100% .
A good corner entry , need to control your line with a precise wheel input at the moment to stay clean and fast.
a1.jpeg

Citroen DS 21 Pallas '70 - 450PP - Comfort Soft Tires - All Track -1.34
I've never driven a DS when young. I had a CX that is also a must .. but my uncle was a sales representative and doing 200.000km/year , always with DS in the 70's. I remember the smooth ride and the "soft as a pillow" carpets. A real flight , as a plain , or a magic carpet to be exact.
Performant car at this 450PP level.
c1.jpeg

BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 550 PP - Sport Medium tires - All Track - 1.32
Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Wing Custom

Great driving pleasure .

View attachment 1253301View attachment 1253302View attachment 1253303View attachment 1253304

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Priano
Have just dropped the Z4 engine into this gorgeous car to run on RM in the Le Mans 30 mins.
Any chance you could have a look at a perfect Le Mans tune for it?

Also, and I know this is cheeky and not necessarily your thing, but I do love to sit back and watch the replays, so is there any chance you could see if you could tune it without too much rear height? I appreciate this will lose front downforce so wondered how you would try to overcome this seeing as there is no front downforce option with the wode body.

Edit… please ignore I just realised you have all the engine swaps in a 2nd post!
So many tunes! I don’t know how you do it!

Last edited:
Porsche Carrera GTS 904 '64 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife / Tokyo - 1.31

Wing A

-Rims up to you
-Rim width WIDE
-Offset WIDE

Number 1 600PP on Nordschleife , excelent also on Tokyo Rain enet (no stop for gas or tires)
Very rewarded driving , driving line is very precise. Just take care with your braking points , very weaks brakes.

View attachment 1245023View attachment 1245024View attachment 1245025View attachment 1245026View attachment 1245027

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This car is a fine drive still good with the new update .I really love the dash and interior of this car.Just like you said you have to be precise with driving line to maintain speed or you can fall back .I managed to win by +32 in Tokyo with a no stop .Thank you

Autobianchi A112 Abarth '85 - 450PP - Comfort soft Tires - All Track - 1.34
Just to not say that i don't do FF cars .
This is my first car in 1981 . My A112 Abarth was a '78 car with only 4th gears and no air intake mouth but same color , black hood red car. A fantastic toy , not a good idea for a 1st car , very fast and stick on the road.... not enough . I slam a rock locking the brakes enter a turn... straight way and lost 100% .
A good corner entry , need to control your line with a precise wheel input at the moment to stay clean and fast.
View attachment 1262665
Thx maestro

Nissan Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '02 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

Wide Car
Rims 16" (Up to you)
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear B
Wing B

Number 1 position 600PP at Nordschleife with 7:22 in my hands.
Extremely stable and safe , excelent grip and balance. No surprise , anybody can push the car very hard till the finish line.

View attachment 1159404View attachment 1159405

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.759 for fast track increase speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159406View attachment 1159407View attachment 1159408

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Still a good tune with the swap. I changed the top speed to 340, and evenly spaced out the rest. Thanks.

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero S15 TC - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track -SWAP 1.26
SWAP ENGINE GTR Nismo
Wing B
The car is performant on Nordschleife or any technical track. For the Le Mans it's ok but you'll have to use FM 6 mode for 3 laps , grip is excelent but top speed is just ok. The fact that you have to use a GTR engine turn the car very performant , but the consumtion is still higher than race car engine that in GT have low consumption (I really don't why but it's just one more GT weirdness)

View attachment 1215250View attachment 1215252View attachment 1215253View attachment 1215254

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Still works great. I bumped the top speed up to 345. Put on the UH Speed turbo and the bolt on engine parts.

All the GR3 cars in red are ok for this event.

@praiano how do i add downforce to the car. what do i need to buy from the tuning shop?

@praiano how do i add downforce to the car. what do i need to buy from the tuning shop?
You go to GT Auto, then to Customise cars. Under there you will find Aero parts. Front, rear and wing are the ones which add aero to your car. Then once you have bought the aero parts, you can adjust their values in car settings.

Also, under car maintenance and service, you can widebody some cars. This gives you more grip, as you can widen the wheels and also lets you add more aero than with a stock body, even if you have all the aero parts (which you need to buy again if you choose to do widebody).

Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16 - 800 PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.32

Wide Body
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

The car is not performant anymore at 700PP after update , so here a maxed 800PP that work very well anywhere.
Great car, really fast at 800pp. I am loosing the rear end at big breaking turns? Anything left to do or is this just the result of rear engine pig? :)

Nissan Fairlady X 300ZX '89- 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.34

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Width Wide - Ofset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1262477View attachment 1262478View attachment 1262479View attachment 1262480

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Praiano I did this with engine swap and not with engine parts.
obviously with your suspension, aero, lsd and transmission.
to have the behaviour of yours, i have to respect stability (low and high) or rotational G or Booth?

Te ha pasado alguna vez que teniendo dos coches de la misma marca y modelo, cuando vas a la tasadora de vehículos a vender uno solo te aparece un coche. Me pasa con el Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3.

Last edited:
Check the @samppa_944 100% good answer please.
Great car, really fast at 800pp. I am loosing the rear end at big breaking turns? Anything left to do or is this just the result of rear engine pig? :)
The way is to avoid very late braking. I didn't find a way to take out this little problem without turning the car a few more lazy .
@praiano63 : The Porsche Strassenversion IS available at Hagerty's. Still broken or do I buy it once again?
Not broken , just lost a lot performance for 700PP. I'll check a max tune for it soon.
Praiano I did this with engine swap and not with engine parts.
obviously with your suspension, aero, lsd and transmission.
to have the behaviour of yours, i have to respect stability (low and high) or rotational G or Booth?
Engine tuning parts don't change any car behavior and balance. The only thing is the torque that can be controlled with LSD acceleration.

Aston Martin One-77 '11 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Grip setting / All track -1.34

Wide car
Rims 19" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side ST
Rear Wing : Custom

This is a Grip setting.Top speed is not so good but it love turns. If you want to use it on Le Mans , low the front downforce , less need there , and add HP till the PP limit.

View attachment 1262730View attachment 1262731View attachment 1262732View attachment 1262733

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Close to perfection, I add the beautiful PRT livery to it. A highlight 👍

Attachments

• PRT.jpg
    PRT.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 23
Nissan Fairlady X 300ZX '89- 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.34

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Width Wide - Ofset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1262477View attachment 1262478View attachment 1262479View attachment 1262480

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion '97 - 800 PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.34

Rims size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

3 fantastic drives. Especially the One77

Back