[PRC] PTCC Parity Touring Car Championship • Amarynceos is Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Tijee
  • 333 comments
I would like to join.
My PSN is Dino00603
Car: Honda Civic
Nr: 14

Welcome @Koempel! :cheers:

Everything that you need to know is at the first page of this thread, but feel free to ask questions if you have!

Basically the three golden rules are:
  1. Do not be faster than the capped time
  2. Do not push or lean on your opponents
  3. Have fun and enjoy! :)👍
Edit: I almost forgot: you must join the Parity Racing Club in order to enter the race lobby. Next race will be on Friday, at 10pm GMT (I think it will be midnight in Netherlands).

Hi guys, Car No. 79 will not be lining up on the grid this Friday :(

The boss politely reminded me that we are away for this weekend :banghead:(leaving Friday evening), so I shall unfortunately miss all the fun at T1 in the rain :scared:

Catch you at the next one, Enjoy

Hi guys, Car No. 79 will not be lining up on the grid this Friday :(

The boss politely reminded me that we are away for this weekend :banghead:(leaving Friday evening), so I shall unfortunately miss all the fun at T1 in the rain :scared:

Catch you at the next one, Enjoy

Remind me to send your boss the penalty fee bill for your failure to race ;)

@JockeP22 @Koempel @gkgamer @Cu3e @amarynceos @hobbsy @BooyakaDragon @lxmmy @FrankySmalls

Round 2 Reminder

url

This blue sky will not last long!
Hi guys, tonight is the 2nd Round of this PTCC season!

The lobby will open around 9:45pm GMT for the warm-up. The 5 minutes qualifying session will start at 10.15pm, followed by two races of 20 laps each. You will have 5 minutes between the two races in case you need to adjust your setup. Don't be late, I will start on time (if ever you are late, you can still join the second race)!
  • Track: Red Bull Ring Short Track, surface water 50%, weather 70% (rain!).
  • Capped time: 1'00.000
  • Max. 380bhp
  • Min. 1100kg
  • Wet tyres
  • All available aero parts required
  • Number plate required
  • All aids allowed
  • Do not cut corners and avoid contact
Important: The lobby will be open to the club members only, so please join the Parity Racing Club!

See you guys on track! :gtpflag:

I have no talent for parity racing.
And the event time isn't good for me even if I had some.

I thank you for the opportunity last week of trying out this type
of racing.
Good luck to you all.

👍 I'm glad you clarified that, because I hadn't paid close enough attention, and did most of my practice on Inters. :P (Which for the record are far better than full Wets in these particular conditions, not that it matters now. :lol: )

Wets are at least a full second slower, so I'll have to adjust my setup a bit.

Wet tyres are better suited for at least 70% wet, but I found it too tricky to drive, not fun enough, so I changed to 50%.

I know Intermediate would fit better but if I'm right WTCC and BTCC have only one wet compound, no intermediate... But it's alright, wet tyres will bring some more challenge ;)

I have something like 320HP on my Scirocco, I reach the capped time with almost the max (380HP) with the Volvo, and I practiced with @Ray P 89 who I think has around 340-350HP on his Civic.

I had 240 on my Peugeot at 1150 kg, but that was from running on illegal tyres. :lol: I'm about to find out what I need on wets, probably at least 300.

Good to know, I'll have to lower the capped time for the next events. Problem is, I use the Volvo for testing and it's damn slow in corners! However the drivers who run the Volvo are faster than me, I'll try to take this into account.

I had HP at max 380 and was running almost a sec better than the cap time, considering my car is quite more difficult to turn than others, it's hard to choose to lower either lol.

Round 2 Results

PTCCS1R2.png

Mamma, what a night!

We all had an excellent qualifying session, within 0.5sec off the capped time but no penalty. I was 1st until the end of the last lap where I slowed down to avoid a penalty... And @amarynceos took the lead by 0.039! :banghead:

The first race was calm for @amarynceos, as @Ray P 89, @FrankySmalls and I were battling at the back. Only @BooyakaDragon was able to put some pressure but unfortunately he encountered a mechanical issue that forced him to end the race.

The second race was really tight, with @BooyakaDragon and I fighting for the 1st place during the whole race! I still don't know how but @FrankySmalls and @amarynceos came back at the very end and we had an awesome finish, very close! I'll post here a footage of the last 5 laps, that was an epic battle! :gtpflag:

This race was so close and the rain made it so unpredictable that the final ranking changed due to heavy penalties. @FrankySmalls had very fast lap times, it costs you the 2nd place mate! :boggled:

Thank you all, as usual the global ranking has been updated here.

Last edited:
Back