Pre-Order voucher won't work.

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Cheezman-
  • 3 comments
  • 797 views
Messages
623
United States
Massachusetts
Messages
MrTimmyA
My pre-order voucher code doesn't work, hasn't worked since day one, and it says it expires 1/31/2011, what should I do?
 
My pre-order voucher code doesn't work, hasn't worked since day one, and it says it expires 1/31/2011, what should I do?

Tell whichever shop/website you bought the game from
 
Yeah. My pre-order voucher code from Gamestop doesn't work. I'm going to call Gamestop and Sony tomorrow to see who is more helpful. My Chrome Line Edition cars work though. Got the Collector's Edition.
 
I had this problem as well, I contacted Sony, and they told me to go to the retail store, so I went to Gamestop with my receipt and they gave me a new code for free. My second code didn't work either, so I went back and got a third code. The third code worked, and I got my downloads. So, go to whichever retail store you ordered from, and hopefully your problem will be resolved.
 
Back