Pre-release GT5:Prologue Thread Firmware 2.17 mandatory for GT5:P? (and Pictures)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 3,239 comments
  • 435,644 views
Feed us a link or we will bite! :)

piranhasdg0.jpg



Edit...and of course I realize I don't have quicktime on my new computer.:ouch: Off to download that now :banghead:
 
That video is just playing blank here. :/
 
That video is just playing blank here. :/
 
am i the only one who hasn't seen the effin trailer yet or what???? :D

^ I'm in the same boat as you are dawg, I'm suffering too. :nervous::crazy::scared:
 
Yeah, there's a technical problem with that video it seems. No wonder though, it was created on a Mac. :D
 
damn, i captured from Quicktime directly from the E3 Stream. I downloaded and can see it also with the real Player! Don´t know why it doesen´t work!?
 
i can send it per email. It has 4,9 MB. If someone can transform the vid to WMV or AVI
 
am i the only one who hasn't seen the effin trailer yet or what???? :D

I haven't but meh... I can wait til everything settles down and if I don't forget I'll watch it. Anyway, back to FM2. :)
 
WinAmp?

EDIT:

:drool: Interiors!
 
-> Wow, the Mustang is a Euro-spec version. :eep:

~> Can't post the pic, size too big. :guilty:
 
-> Wow, the Mustang is a Euro-spec version. :eep:

~> Can't post the pic, size too big. :guilty:

How can you tell?

EDIT: :eek: 63 people viewing this thread!!!!
 
you need quicktime Player. For me it works also with real player!
It is on a german site because i am from Germany ;-)
relio

I mailed it another member. He will convert to WMV
 
drooling all over that RED SL 55 AMG and the YELLOW VIPER hrrrrr:D
 
How can you tell?

^ Those rear foglamps are not available on the US model, plus it also has those "Mazda" looking turning side makers on its front fenders. Look at the pic closely. ;)
 
Glad it's not just me, that could have been frustrating.

I've been searching for an update that doesn't exist for the last 15 mins.
 
Funny how you post on a Gran Turismo site while your Avatar is of FM2... ;)
 
Just watched it live on E3 and it looks way better than GTHD, plus more cars more tracks more detail

If GT5P looks this good, GT5 is going to blow our minds
I'd be happy if it didn't look any better, sound any better, drive any better, bend any better, or have any more cars than GT4 -

- IF they would fix the numbnut AI, the rabbit issue, and the way the prize car list is organized. And offer solid online play.
 
Back