Pre-Season Trials Weekend

• Thread starter AJ
  • 176 comments
So a 27.0 and 56.1 are both okay but not top tier times? If I can run 27.0 at GT Arena with a controller I would guess the top drivers using wheels can do 26.0 or lower?

Attachments

• 20150513_203729.jpg
    20150513_203729.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20150513_214301.jpg
    20150513_214301.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 20
Entry Lists

- These have now be updated for both days.
- All times are UTC+0.
- Please note that as people are still registering, you may get moved from 1 heat to the next.

I will not be able to attend due to something in the way during this. Very sorry, wish I could participate.

I might be cutting it close on making my heat. I'll try my best to be there.

I think I can figure out the club deal. I guess I haven't done much in that area of the online "Stuff ta Do" so if there was some bread crumb trail of how the event cycle occurs :dunce: it might help. From what I can figure out my heat is Sat. @ 4pm EST (1pm PST) in the club area, then maybe there will be a lobby open and that is where I go? lol ( I hate admitting my detachment with parts of the game) :)

I think I can figure out the club deal. I guess I haven't done much in that area of the online "Stuff ta Do" so if there was some bread crumb trail of how the event cycle occurs :dunce: it might help. From what I can figure out my heat is Sat. @ 4pm EST (1pm PST) in the club area, then maybe there will be a lobby open and that is where I go? lol ( I hate admitting my detachment with parts of the game) :)

This is what I'm thinking too, I'm going to go to the club area a little before 4 est and hope for the best.

Back