Pre-Season Trials Weekend

• Thread starter AJ
  • 176 comments
AJ
All times are in UTC. Please use google to convert to your timezone.
I have got the invite to the karting club team but how do I actually accept it. Will it just show up in current events in lobbies? I'm in the 4pm UK heat,so about to practice at stowe and check back here for an answer in a bit @AJ

Hey @AJ, I am not going to make heat 5, have to go to work. I'll probably just race heat 8 as I don't know if I can move to another heat.

I have got the invite to the karting club team but how do I actually accept it. Will it just show up in current events in lobbies? I'm in the 4pm UK heat,so about to practice at stowe and check back here for an answer in a bit @AJ

In the community section of GT6.

Hey @AJ, I am not going to make heat 5, have to go to work. I'll probably just race heat 8 as I don't know if I can move to another heat.

Contact me on your driver thread and we will see what we can do.

AJ in the sporting regulations we can read that : "2.5.a Replacement of Engine Oil during a Session is permitted"

But it's not possible to decrese the power limiter with karts and i think lot of drivers were confesed by this rule and trained with too much power and was about to not join their heats, what do you think to do, maybe erase this line?

Wait so when is Heat 9 in Indiana (What time) It's confusing

EDIT; HEAT 9 STARTS AT 3:00 EST!

Last edited:
Anyone have issues with the Online?

EDIT: Solved!

I just had an issue with logging into GT6 servers. I restarted my PS3 and it didn't fix it as first, but then I tried again and it worked out. If anyone in Heat 04 is having issues, please message @AJ ASAP.

Edit: We have now started Heat 04, if you have missed your heat, once again, contact @AJ for rescheduling.

Last edited:
It went REALLY weird on my screen at the end. It said I finished 3rd with @MOPARbarrett5, @TNR_KING_FILO and GTR_BlackHawk were still running but were drifting across the map in more ways than one. It was really weird. :ill:
I got third on my screen. That was a weird finish, @TNR_KING_FILO was ahead of me after the last turn but I guess he didn't have as much exit soeed as I did. I passed him right at the line.

AJ

AJ

I'm in the community trying to join the lobby and says I need to join the club first. This is super frustrating. What's the club Id? I'm due to race in ten mins and can't do another time

weird it said i was in 3rd and i was looking back out of the last corner and you looked like you backed off the throttle
That is exactly what it looked like you did on my screen. My guess is that since the room lagged out right after, the results were different for everyone.

Well.... Can I take part in a different heat as thought I was In the one now but apparantly it's now in 45 mins.... Pls let me know my options.

PJ_GTPK_1.jpg

An average result but one I had to fight for.

Practice:
Hopped into a practice lobby with 30 minutes to go just to get my gearing sorted. Found a setting I was happy with and quickly got used to the kart before Heat 5.​

Qualifying:
My best in practice was a 57.1 but I couldn't get anywhere near that in Qualifying. Ended up over a second off the pace.

6th

Race:
Starting from the back my main aim was to not get broken off the back and lose a slipstream. I just about managed to hold on before overtaking jomontoya for P5. Within another lap I was ahead of @Vary as well, but I would then have to defend from him for the next 7 laps.

On Lap 9 I made an error into Turn 3 and spun at the hairpin, dropping me back to P6. Fortunately I took P5 back right away and a few errors from @Vary put me back in P4, which I held onto for the remainder of the race.

4th

Hopefully I can do a little better in tomorrow's trial.

Last edited:
My first competive kart racein Heat 6, bit off the top pace but finding consistency I think. Unfortunate to come across other's incidents and get the raw end of the deal, but apart from that was still a lot of fun and am looking forward to many more to come.

Not sure how results work out into classes but I'm hoping my next heat goes well!

Weard......@AJ the schedule shows me in heat 9 but I'm not on the registered drivers list :dunce:

I'm going over to splash around if someone wants to team out for a few

Latest Posts

Back