*Precision Racing* Official Thread

• Thread starter KUNG
  • 503 comments
Any day this week or weekend better? :cheers:👍
You really wanna comp bro? Or do you just want to run some of the guys? I'm sure you have ran with some of us before. I know I've ran you a time or two. So I got nothing but respect for ya. Just want to clarify.

You really wanna comp bro? Or do you just want to run some of the guys? I'm sure you have ran with some of us before. I know I've ran you a time or two. So I got nothing but respect for ya. Just want to clarify.
Why not? Haha from what i been seeing, GT6 needs a spark 👍 it'll be funny to see a 2v11 though :lol: im up for it if the the rest of your team is also up for it. It'll be a friendly comp nothing but respect like its been since GT5:cheers:

Why not? Haha from what i been seeing, GT6 needs a spark 👍 it'll be funny to see a 2v11 though :lol: im up for it if the the rest of your team is also up for it. It'll be a friendly comp nothing but respect like its been since GT5:cheers:
Let me see how many guys I can get and I'll get back to you with a number. As of now, revenge1994 moved to the sticks and has some bunk Internet. So he is no capable of making it. I might be able to get 5,6,7 depending on the day.

Why do you think I'm trying to comp some teams. I understand being in a team and the dudes you like to chill with but also we want to have friendly's with other teams. So I feel ya.

Let me see how many guys I can get and I'll get back to you with a number. As of now, revenge1994 moved to the sticks and has some bunk Internet. So he is no capable of making it. I might be able to get 5,6,7 depending on the day.

Why do you think I'm trying to comp some teams. I understand being in a team and the dudes you like to chill with but also we want to have friendly's with other teams. So I feel ya.
Alright let me know :cheers:

@Banky looks like I might have 5 guys for sure maybe a 6th and 7th might surface.

So far... Me, Elkuko, Hat, Rev and Supra

Attachments

• Baby Godfather.jpg
    Baby Godfather.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 9
Nice to see you back Kung.
Thanks bud. I'll catch up with you and get some good runs and tuning sessions in with you again. I'll be on tomm.

Oh and Banky add my PSN Professor_Tree so we can get some runs in. I got you added on my Kung acct but I don't use it anymore really. And Hat is waiting lol

Last edited:
lol lol i rem asking Professor Tree do i know you and you said no i'm new to the game. Well that true in one sense. But You naughty naughty boy you :D

lol lol i rem asking Professor Tree do i know you and you said no i'm new to the game. Well that true in one sense. But You naughty naughty boy you :D
Lmfao! I know it was going to be my troll acct. Everyone thought I was Kozzie. The Canadian flag was a good throw off lol. But I'll be on tonight. I'll make sure to add ya. Or send me a FR wraith!

Lmfao! I know it was going to be my troll acct. Everyone thought I was Kozzie. The Canadian flag was a good throw off lol. But I'll be on tonight. I'll make sure to add ya. Or send me a FR wraith!

might be on or i might be a FAR CRY 4 away from here after posting in MMI thread just being locked. I'm probably not going to be popular. I didn't wish to say anything upsetting or i hope i haven't.

might be on or i might be a FAR CRY 4 away from here after posting in MMI thread just being locked. I'm probably not going to be popular. I didn't wish to say anything upsetting or i hope i haven't.
I'm sure it's okay. Just a touchy subject. But nobody has hard feelings. I'm sure as long as ppl keep it to PM then epic can open a new one with a fresh start

Being a member of MMI, I forgive everyone who took part on the MMI thread. I know you guys didn't mean anything bad, and just to clear up, I'm still cool with all you guys. I was extremely concerned about Shells, but, what's done is done. There might be done team rotation at MMI aswell. Not sure that Shells will be on GT6 or GTP anytime soon.

Just to express my opinion. If Shells is lying, that wasn't a very intelligent thing to do, I think he knows that, but, of Shells has returned to God, let him rest in peace, gone but not forgotten.

Everyone just should play it cool until the truth reveals itself. Until then let's just keep hush hush about the situation.

But everyone is cool with everyone. Nothing changed.

@levitt1991 yes he still is but not as active as most. Just gets on only when ppl he knows and runs with are.

Being a member of MMI, I forgive everyone who took part on the MMI thread. I know you guys didn't mean anything bad, and just to clear up, I'm still cool with all you guys. I was extremely concerned about Shells, but, what's done is done. There might be done team rotation at MMI aswell. Not sure that Shells will be on GT6 or GTP anytime soon.

Just to express my opinion. If Shells is lying, that wasn't a very intelligent thing to do, I think he knows that, but, of Shells has returned to God, let him rest in peace, gone but not forgotten.
Shells is still floating about gtp, click on his name you'll see that he wasn't on that long ago. Would his friend keep looking on his profile just after his best friend done that. Think about it. Anyway as you said, what's done is done. This is my last comment on the subject.

Back