*Precision Racing* Official Thread

• Thread starter KUNG
  • 503 comments
I am retiring from team Precision and gt6 in general, for the most part

-I got a PC, I'll spend most of my time there
-the community is dead
-I'm just so tired of drag racing
-the competition is either too weak or too strong, basically I kick ass or I get my ass kicked. No good runs anymore
-it's time for me to move on, I've got a lot on my plate right now

Respects due to the remnants of team dark side
Respects due to all the Aussies I used to run with every morning
Respect to KT and sick and whatever they're doing
Respect to all the teams I battled
Respect to all the Europeans I've run with
Respect to the rest of my friends
And respect to my precision team family

I'll catch y'all later, I'm gonna go look for a hat.

Understood and basically everyone is pretty inactive at the moment due to the lack of ppl in the community. Take care hat and I'm sure we will keep it touch. I find it harder and harder to have time myself with new priorities and my baby.

But I've noticed how much this community has died and I don't see it coming back around any time soon... So I guess GT7 or bust

Understood and basically everyone is pretty inactive at the moment due to the lack of ppl in the community. Take care hat and I'm sure we will keep it touch. I find it harder and harder to have time myself with new priorities and my baby.

But I've noticed how much this community has died and I don't see it coming back around any time soon... So I guess GT7 or bust
I agree bro! I haven't been on much myself, I just don't find it fun like before. Honestly I haven't been playing video games in general much. Like you I have a lot going on in my life to really focus on this game.

I hope everything works out for you Hat! Going to miss all the good times we had racing and tuning. Always remember "when the plus kicks in"!

Man with no hat is now canon to gt7 story line, sad ending in gt7 then.
They need to make it pc as well, with a wheel it would be amazing.

-the community is dead
-the competition is either too weak or too strong, basically I kick ass or I get my ass kicked. No good runs anymore

What's your steam name?

I hear drag tuning on PC racing sims is pretty hard, wouldn't mind teaming up with you on one of them.

Updated OP... Evil and Kuko are now in charge and running the team. Hopefully GT6 comes back around or 7 launches shortly.

If you didn't know myself and revenge have basically retired from the game. As for myself, I am retired and will not be coming back or playing any further series in Gran Turismo. It was a fun ride and much respect to everyone in the community and those friends I've made. Really wish it had been different from 5 to 6. But take care fellas. Oh and if you want my tree set up PM me. I'll be giving it away. Let you guys finally catch up :P lol

I'll ask if a mod could turn the thread over to @Evilninja97 for me and the continuation of this team. It would be much appreciated.

Updated OP... Evil and Kuko are now in charge and running the team. Hopefully GT6 comes back around or 7 launches shortly.

If you didn't know myself and revenge have basically retired from the game. As for myself, I am retired and will not be coming back or playing any further series in Gran Turismo. It was a fun ride and much respect to everyone in the community and those friends I've made. Really wish it had been different from 5 to 6. But take care fellas. Oh and if you want my tree set up PM me. I'll be giving it away. Let you guys finally catch up :P lol

I'll ask if a mod could turn the thread over to @Evilninja97 for me and the continuation of this team. It would be much appreciated.
You will be missed my homie!

Take care Kung. You will be missed I'm sure.

It was long time ago but its still funny bro....and why they call you the ambulance? because you are always crying when you lose.....lol..:lol: LMAO...this is so funny...keep going guys..gtplanet.net. you have my authorization to ban me...lol...waiting.....:lol::mad:🤬
Oh Danny I remember when you were slow, then the next day you were fast and ever since you've been a manchild on a mission to prove what exactly. I hope one day you will grow just a little bit.

-the community is dead

I haven't seen this till now, but thank you for the respect homie, we've known each other a long time bro take care an keep in touch!

Happy 420 Precision! If any of y'all are going to do GTAcademy add me on PSN (put GTAcad in the message) so we can have some ghosts to chase!!

Last edited:
Back