Predict future DLC cars

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg 2018 Mustag Shelby GT500

GRF
How 'bout Red Bull X2020 or even a Tag Heuer Vision GT car (maybe F1-powered hypercar like Project One), since they're PD's major partners, and Nike + Jordan are the non-car makers joining the VGT game.. we'll never know there may be a surprise.
Let's not forget, the guy behind the X1 is still with Red Bull and currently working on the Aston Martin Valkyrie - they'd probably be keener to get that included (once they finalise the design) than another fantasy X car. They could do a whole Aston DLC pack with the models we're missing - DB11, new Vantage, new Vantage GT3, Vanquish etc.

We need all goddamn Mercedes models possible. GT has had a lackluster collection of premium Mercs for far too long!
I reckon the Project One will be along soon with Lewis Hamilton's involvement in the game. They should also add his Pagani Zonda 760LH.

Other cars that really feel like they really should be in the game: 2017 Ford GT and GTE version; McLaren 570S GT4, P1 and P1 GTR; Pagani Huayra.

Pagani: Zonda LM, Zonda R, Huayra
Nissan: GT-R 2017 Special Edition (Rumored), R390 GT1 road car, R390 GT1 race car, Penzoil Nismo GT-R, R92 CP
Jaguar: XJ 220
Lister: Even when I write it I get hyped.
Audi: R8 V10 Plus, A3/RS3
IMG_20180122_120617.jpg

Already spotted.
Formula 1 car: Whatever it could be. I have hopes. Even of it's going to cost 10 Million Cr. or needing to meet specific requirements. For example, all gold 100% campaign, "X" DR and SR rating and more.

Last edited:
I'd like to see some forgotten cars from gran turismo 1,2, and 3 like the Vector m12, the Venturi cars, but enough being a car hipster, gran turismo just got the Porsche licence, and i want at least 30 Porsche's in the game, same with Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes Benz, and others.

If they do add the XJ220

XJ220_1.jpg

Please add these...

Jaguar XJ220 TWR

01-xj220s.jpg
celebrating_20_years_since_the_jaguar_xj220_large_84419.jpg

Also please add this.

Porsche 959

640px-Porsche_959_silver_at_Auto_Salon_Singen.jpg

And if you add this please please please add this...

Porsche 959 Sport

959s-sold-at-2-million.jpg

And because you added this

Ferrari F40

ferrari-f40-S2834180-1.jpg

Then please please please add this...

Ferrari F40 LM / GTE

photos_ferrari_f40_1988_1.jpg

Also if you add this

McLaren F1

mclaren-f1-5.jpg

Then please please please please add this too...

McClaren F1 LM

mclaren-f1-xp1-lm.jpg

Last edited:
For a racing game that is showing one of its prime focus to be the GR3 cars the current Ford GT being an omission is one of the most glaring questions. Unlike where Cadillac is missing entirely from the game and may well be due to licensing issues Ford is represented within the game so it is harder to understand the GT not being included in the game,

I'm sure they won't bring engine swaps to the game being a FIA licensed training and simulation game. But if they did I would want to be able to put a Porsche engine in these. :lol:
They'd probably have similar upgrade performance as the Vw Type 2 in Gt Sport (80 to 90 horsepower). I'd prefer the 1949 beetle over the 1966 because split rear window beetles are worn a lot more money IRL but that car can have some cool WWII German Staff car liveries :sly:
IMG_8568.JPG

If they do add the XJ220

View attachment 708467

Please add these...

Jaguar XJ220 TWR

View attachment 708455 View attachment 708456

Also please add this.

Porsche 959

View attachment 708457

And if you add this please please please add this...

Porsche 959 Sport

View attachment 708459

And because you added this

Ferrari F40

View attachment 708460

Then please please please add this...

Ferrari F40 LM / GTE

View attachment 708461

Also if you add this

McLaren F1

View attachment 708462

Then please please please please add this too...

McClaren F1 LM

View attachment 708463

In GT5/6 the correct wing and splitter were available to make the LM

How about the 959 Rally Car:

55g68Aw.jpg

Yes yes yes. This car must be put into the game. It is iconic. A technology statement for it's generation. It's timeless like the F1 and never looks old. Such beautiful curves. If I had a rich supermodel wife I'd sell her for this!

I'm pretty sure NSX NA1/2 will be included at some point to complete the 90's JDM kings (Supra, RX7, GT-R).

Ford GT40 either Mk I or Mk IV for sure to complete the Le Mans trio (RIP my credits).

The pending Vision GT cars of course. I would also like to see the Citroen GT concept version (the electric one, not the 500hp road car we have). Also would be nice if when Nike releases its VGT to bring back the Nike One (arguably the original Vision GT).

More Gr Road Cars would also be nice. Also Gr.3/4 cars for brands that don't currently have one.

Drift cars if the rumours are true.

Dodge Demon - already have the Hellcat, why stop there?

Also I noticed something peculiar in the ending credits:

At 3.33 mark you can see NASCAR, and shortly afterwards Pikes Peak and Red Bull. Loeb's Peugeot 208 Pikes Peak coming up? Red Bull X cars making a comeback?

Back