Predict future DLC cars

Mazda-787B-57460.jpg

I think that the next car pack will feature 15 cars, as we’ve still got 28 to go until March.

Now if we look at the previous two car packs, we can see that there were two Ferraris in it. Now if this pack will feature two more Prancing Horses, then I think that these may be the 288 GTO and the Ferrari FXX. Other possible candidates are the Ferrari Dino and 250 GTO.

I think there will also be two Lamborghinis. These might be the Miura and the Murcielago. The Miura once won a GT award, and given that in the first big pack we got the Countach and in the second the Diablo GT, I think the Murcielago is a big possibility.

The Pagani Huayra would be a very nice addition too, as it’s one of my personal favourite hypercars (only behind the LaFerrari).

Given that classic cars are being added into the game, and seeing that the 300 SL Coupe has been in the franchise since GT4, I think this car could be included. The Alphine A110 1600S could also be included. Same goes for the Volkswagen Beetle and the Ford GT40.

When it comes to brand new additions, I think we will get the 2015 Audi R8 V10 Plus and the new Volkswagen Beetle, as these two are already present in the game, except as race cars.

When it comes to significant long standing cars that never got a premium version, I think we may get the Jaguar XJ220. It’s a car that I have loved for a very long time. It’s design is quite simply stunning. It was also once the fastest production car in the world!

We may also get a Mini Cooper. I have no idea which one it could be though.

And of course, last but not least, the japanese cars. There are a lot of possibilities here, like the 350Z or the 370Z, the R33 Skyline, the AE86, the NSX, and the list goes on. But the cars that I think will come out on top will be the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI and the 2010 Lexus LFA. Seeing as a lot of JDMs we’ve got are from that era, the Evo VI seems like the most appropriate out of all the Evo’s. And let’s be fair, the LFA is a special car. It has a beautiful sound, it looks gorgeous, and its value is going up. It’s quite simply a modern classic. It would also be a cool car, as none of the new racing games have this car (according to my limited knowledge).

And there you go, these are my realistic predictions, maybe.

I think that the next car pack will feature 15 cars, as we’ve still got 28 to go until March.

Now if we look at the previous two car packs, we can see that there were two Ferraris in it. Now if this pack will feature two more Prancing Horses, then I think that these may be the 288 GTO and the Ferrari FXX. Other possible candidates are the Ferrari Dino and 250 GTO.

I think there will also be two Lamborghinis. These might be the Miura and the Murcielago. The Miura once won a GT award, and given that in the first big pack we got the Countach and in the second the Diablo GT, I think the Murcielago is a big possibility.

The Pagani Huayra would be a very nice addition too, as it’s one of my personal favourite hypercars (only behind the LaFerrari).

Given that classic cars are being added into the game, and seeing that the 300 SL Coupe has been in the franchise since GT4, I think this car could be included. The Alphine A110 1600S could also be included. Same goes for the Volkswagen Beetle and the Ford GT40.

When it comes to brand new additions, I think we will get the 2015 Audi R8 V10 Plus and the new Volkswagen Beetle, as these two are already present in the game, except as race cars.

When it comes to significant long standing cars that never got a premium version, I think we may get the Jaguar XJ220. It’s a car that I have loved for a very long time. It’s design is quite simply stunning. It was also once the fastest production car in the world!

We may also get a Mini Cooper. I have no idea which one it could be though.

And of course, last but not least, the japanese cars. There are a lot of possibilities here, like the 350Z or the 370Z, the R33 Skyline, the AE86, the NSX, and the list goes on. But the cars that I think will come out on top will be the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI and the 2010 Lexus LFA. Seeing as a lot of JDMs we’ve got are from that era, the Evo VI seems like the most appropriate out of all the Evo’s. And let’s be fair, the LFA is a special car. It has a beautiful sound, it looks gorgeous, and its value is going up. It’s quite simply a modern classic. It would also be a cool car, as none of the new racing games have this car (according to my limited knowledge).

And there you go, these are my realistic predictions, maybe.

I have the feeling that this would be it. Also the Scirroco too, since it only appear as a race car just like the R8 and Beetle

Lexus LFA
Audi R8 V10 Plus (face it, we need the road version)
Jaguar E-Type (I would love to see this and the 2000GT duke it out)
Chaparral 2D
Ford GT40 Mk.IV Race Car
Dodge Viper ACR
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06
Porsche 911 R ( I want this so badly)
Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche 918
McLaren P1

I'd bet Super GT/JGTC is coming. And that somewhere in there, the other prize-winning cars from SEMA/Pebble Beach/Tokyo Auto Salon, and including touching-up the PS2-era winners like the Buick Special, or the D1GP RX-7 FC. Other than that, I'd expect more fan-favorites from GT6 like the 787B, and a sizable amount of genuinely surprising newcomers to the series in there.

Now confirming the trend of GT6 premium cars + a couple of new cars in every update I guess the February Update would be:

1.- Honda S2000
2.- Cadillac CTS-V
3.- Tesla Model S
4.- Mazda 787B
5.- Mercedes Sauber C9
6.- VW Bug
7.- Jaguar XJR-9
8.- Lamborghini Aventador
9.- Ferrari 500 Mondial that won in Pebble beach
10.- Camaro GoPro that won in SEMA

*probably bonus as we still needing 25 cars to reach the 50 mentioned in the Playstation blog as March 2018
11.- Porsche Carrera GT
12.- Porsche 918 Spyder
13.- Tesla Vision Gran Turismo

-New Track: Spa Francorchamps
-New Layout: Blue Moon Inside course
-Spa photos for Scapes
- New begginer event using the VW Bug and the Samba Bus
-New amateur event using Tesla Model S
-New Professional even using the Lamborghini lineup
-New Endurance in Spa with Gr4 or Gr3 cars

EDIT:

And for March Update

1.- Lexus LFA
2.- Honda NSX (old model)
3 .- Honda HSV
4.- Skyline GT-R R33
5.- Dodge Challenger SRT8
6.- mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren
7.- Pagani Huayra
8 .- Fiat 500
9 .- Nissan 350Z
10 .- Aston Martin DB3S Sports '53 (Won in Pebble beach)
11.- Sung Kang 240Z (Won in SEMA)
12 .- Mclaren P1

- New Track: Le mans
- New Layouts: New configurations fro Dragon Trail
- Scapes: Pebble beach or Goodwood based photos
- Events: Focused in the new cars for Begginer, Amateur and Pro as usual and the endurance one would be using Le Mans

Now let's gonna see how much of my predictions come true :P

Last edited:
Every fast Caddy ever,
Camaro GT4 or Group B. Actually, every generation of that and the Corvette in various racing and stock configurations. Among many others

So will it be 25 more cars and that’s it or that’s what they have planned through March of this year?
It was The playstation blog who mentioned ( probably what PD have secured on almost finished work in The schedule) The 50 cars from November yo march, but in Therese of The Tapeo event ir seems that Kaz mentioned that More updates with cars and tracks Will still coming (even though he didnt mentioned if would be free or Paid DLC)

In keeping with tradition, I imagine GTS will bring back some of GT6's assets and add a couple of new ones.

Nissan Skyline GT-R R33
Honda HSV
Ford GT40 MKIV
Tesla Model S
Lotus Elise or Exige (Road)
Lotus Exige (Gr.4 or Gr.3)
Mercedes-Benz AMG GTR
Pagani Huayra
Audi R8 LMP1
Honda NSX Type R
BMW M3 (E30)
Audi RS3