Prelude 91

  • Thread starter Thread starter ///MFreak
  • 22 comments
  • 1,343 views
Messages
261
Messages
MFreak_KSA
hay all, im looking for a honda prelude 91,anybody ??
 
Last edited:
I have an M Coupe, something interesting may persuade me to part with it.
 
That's what I said, just try and surprise me with something interesting.
 
I have a BMW M coupé you can have for a Motor Sport Elise (unmodified).

My BMW has a level 1 motor upgrade.
If you see a problem with the price-difference, I can install other upgrades, or parts on the BMW before sending it.
 
In light of the above post I'll note that my M Coupe is completely stock all I have done is changed the oil.
 
ok ihave these cars:
audi le mans quattro 0 miles
dmc delorean s2 0 miles
mitsubishi HSR-II 0 miles
civic type-R 08 P
 
I have a BMW M coupé you can have for a Motor Sport Elise (unmodified).

My BMW has a level 1 motor upgrade.
If you see a problem with the price-difference, I can install other upgrades, or parts on the BMW before sending it.

sorry i want stock, if you have any other bmw's, maybe i'll trade
 
sorry i want stock, if you have any other bmw's, maybe i'll trade

OK, I understand. Me too, I prefer stock. If there is a Premium BMW you want, I can always buy it for you
 
OK, I understand. Me too, I prefer stock. If there is a Premium BMW you want, I can always buy it for you

do you have the prelude ??
 
In light of the above post I'll note that my M Coupe is completely stock all I have done is changed the oil.

if you didnt like anything, how about a IS-F with carbon fiber bonet and low miles
 
I only like stock cars. Just something rare or interesting maily. I don't mind if it's new or used as long as it's stock.
 
I only like stock cars. Just something rare or interesting maily. I don't mind if it's new or used as long as it's stock.

all cars is stock even the isf with cf hood
 
It has a CF hood, and is therefore not stock.
 
any body have the Prelude 92 not the 98 i cant fine it:(
 
I have a M Coupe for you.
 
Back