Premium 200 Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Captain Roh
  • 71 comments
  • 5,816 views
Yeah you're right. Sorry guys, no room for fun here at GTPlanet.

Just close the thread and be done with it. Better to stick to bickering and flaming i guess.

Especially since those posted as premium above are 100% confirmed to be in GT5 and premium
Didn't mean to sound harsh, I just didn't get the point of the thread. :rolleyes:
 
Having fun.

200 Skylines.
 
Every new car that hasn't been featured before, as I guess I would say is premium, because it hasn't been modelled for GT4 or any other in the series. So any new car that is included, is premium?
 
Every new car that hasn't been featured before, as I guess I would say is premium, because it hasn't been modelled for GT4 or any other in the series. So any new car that is included, is premium?

As far as I know, there's already a standard Lamborghini Countach, which would put a bit of doubt to that theory...
 
As far as I know, there's already a standard Lamborghini Countach, which would put a bit of doubt to that theory...

Countach was in GTPSP wasn't it?
 
Luminis
Disagree. Haven't seen anything about it... Did I just miss it?

Well, its one of the most well known Ferraris and was produced for their 50th anniversary. It seems like PD would include it. So you have to say whether you think PD will make it premium or not.

Luminis
Mine's BNR34 (Skyline GT-R R34)

Great car, one of my favorites from GT5P. Agreed.

Jaguar XJ220 '92. It was in GT3 & GT4. Will it be premium in GT5?
 
Well, its one of the most well known Ferraris and was produced for their 50th anniversary. It seems like PD would include it. So you have to say whether you think PD will make it premium or not.
Dunno... I'm kinda on the fence about it. There are too many Ferraris to make all of them premiums, and considering the amount of cars we've already seen that are most likely premium, I doubt the F50 will fit in.
It's basically a gut feeling though, that's why I asked whether it may have appeared in a trailer or anything :)

Jaguar XJ220 '92. It was in GT3 & GT4. Will it be premium in GT5?
I don't think they'll model a premium one if there's an existing GT4 model...

Aynways:
Wiesmann GT MF5
 
I bet we'll see a premium Lexus LF-A model as well, as that is one car I couldn't see them excluding.
 
I don't think they'll model a premium one if there's an existing GT4 model...

We've already seen Premium versions of GT4 cars.
Mercedes 300 SL, Mercedes SLR, Lotus Esprit...

GT5:P already has cars that were in GT4.
 
We've already seen Premium versions of GT4 cars.
Mercedes 300 SL, Mercedes SLR, Lotus Esprit...

GT5:P already has cars that were in GT4.
I know, but there's just so few that I think it's still only a very, very slight chance for such a car to be remodeled.
 
I agree on that one with you (that's why I am so disappointed with the Standard cars, I will miss a lot of the old GT4 cars as Premiums).
 
Luminis
Dunno... I'm kinda on the fence about it. There are too many Ferraris to make all of them premiums, and considering the amount of cars we've already seen that are most likely premium, I doubt the F50 will fit in.
It's basically a gut feeling though, that's why I asked whether it may have appeared in a trailer or anything :)

We have the F40 and the F60 (Enzo) already in as premium cars. Not sure why they would skip the F50. At least I hope they don't. Years ago in a translated interviewed they said "all Ferrari". While its unlikely every single Ferrari gets in because of time etc the F50 is certainly towards the top of the list of Ferraris

Luminis
I don't think they'll model a premium one if there's an existing GT4 model...

Well, there are several GT4 cars getting upgraded to premium for GT5. A whole slew of SuperGT cars, and several normal cars. If its been in GT before it doesnt necessarily mean it wont be premium.

Luminis
Aynways:
Wiesmann GT MF5

Hmmm...I have to disagree

Nice looking car, but it doesnt even have a wikipedia page which leads me to believe its really not that popular or well known. It certainly isn't a classic like the Jaguar XJ220 '92

Heres the next car

Red Bull RB3 '07 (Formula 1)
 
I'm sorry but what the hell is this thread about? Ain't this list enough?



EDIT: Just to clearify it even further. All cars from GT5 Prologue and the released version of GTHD are Premium, end of discussion. :)

I think you won this game.
 
Agree.

Since it's on the Cool Wall in the Rumble Strip righ now:
Rossion Q1

Disagree. 1g Racing/Rossion Automotive is not big enough of an automaker so I can't see PD adding this car

Next Car,

SSC Ultimate Aero '06
 
Disagree. 1g Racing/Rossion Automotive is not big enough of an automaker so I can't see PD adding this car

Next Car,

SSC Ultimate Aero '06

Disagree.
Kaz doesn't like gimmicky single purpose vehicles.
Plus SSC isn't a big enough manufacturer to bother with. Same reason the Venom GT won't be in.
 
Agree

Next car,

Ferrari 333sp '94

Agreed.

Radical SR8 (preferably the one that holds the record as the fastet road legal car around the 'Ring).
 
Agreed.

Radical SR8 (preferably the one that holds the record as the fastet road legal car around the 'Ring).

Dissagree, only due to the fact cars like that (and karts and things) will probably look great but still wont be premium.

now

Lamborghini Murciélago. Legend car xD.
 
Back