Premium 200 Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Captain Roh
  • 71 comments
  • 5,816 views
I'm sorry but what the hell is this thread about? Ain't this list enough?



EDIT: Just to clearify it even further. All cars from GT5 Prologue and the released version of GTHD are Premium, end of discussion. :)

Thanks I wanted to know all of the premium models. :)
 
All racing cars
All Ferrari and Lamborghini models
Many supercars
Bugatti Veyron (1000 horses have compromises)
 
All racing cars
All Ferrari and Lamborghini models
Many supercars
Bugatti Veyron (1000 horses have compromises)
agree but disagree with all racing cars, have you seen the standard car trailer?

Audi Sport Quattro E2 '85
 
Agree^^

Next car

2002 Limited Edition Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R (One of the best mustang ever built IMO even though I hate some American car.) And it's fast too.

Lamborghini Murciélagos. Legend car xD.

Fixed :lol:

All the Murcielago that ever built!!
 
Agree^^

Next car

2002 Limited Edition Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R (One of the best mustang ever built IMO even though I hate some American car.) And it's fast too.



Fixed :lol:

All the Murcielago that ever built!!

Disagree. I owned a Cobra and it was horrible. It had power but had the interior of a 1996 v6 mustang aka pathetic everything.
 
Disagree. I owned a Cobra and it was horrible. It had power but had the interior of a 1996 v6 mustang aka pathetic everything.

I know the interior is bad, but come one! It's one of the best Ford car IMO, and it's not the ordinary cobra, but the SVT Cobra R like this one.


I never liked mustangs or any other cheap American car, but this one I like. :D It would have been nice to drive it with in-car view and modeled as good as the premium ones.
 
Last edited:
Hopefully the Zondas are Premium or I at least hope they have the Zonda Cinque in the game (Premium obviously).
Pagani_Zonda_Cinque.jpg
 
I know the interior is bad, but come one! It's one of the best Ford car IMO, and it's not the ordinary cobra, but the SVT Cobra R like this one.


I never liked mustangs or any other cheap American car, but this one I like. :D It would have been nice to drive it with in-car view and modeled as good as the premium ones.

There is no such thing as a 2002 SVT cobra, btw. I remember cause when I wanted to get a 2002, there were non. Had to wait an extra year to get it.
The R was a 2000 model and wasn't that much different.
 
Back