Premium Auto Renewal

• Thread starter MikeyLCR
  • 12 comments

MikeyLCR

Premium
Wales
Wales
MikeyLCR
Hi, I've had my premium on auto renewal for years now but it seems to have vanished and I'm back getting ads etc, my latest payment was on 15th of this month. Could you take a look?

Cheers
Mike

My apologies, Mike, looks like that was a bug — thanks for making me aware of it. You should be all set now. 👍

My apologies, Mike, looks like that was a bug — thanks for making me aware of it. You should be all set now. 👍
I think you've unintentionally benefited from it. Saw I couldn't access the Infield and ended up buying a Lifetime subscription. :lol:

Last edited:
I think you've unintentionally benefited from it. Saw I couldn't access the Infield and ended up buying a Lifetime subscription. :lol:
Welcome to the club, I got grandfathered in when they removed it some years ago though.

@Jordan. Also have an issue with my auto renewal, its been set up for a while to renew at $12, it renewed last Sunday. I guess there has been a change somewhen as the prices are now different and I think Im not premium any longer can you please advise.

@Jordan. Also have an issue with my auto renewal, its been set up for a while to renew at $12, it renewed last Sunday. I guess there has been a change somewhen as the prices are now different and I think Im not premium any longer can you please advise.
Sorry about that, you should be all set now.

hey @Jordan I figured it'd be easier to send a notification on here instead of making a new thread but I have had the same issue as the previous mentions on this thread for the yearly renewal :(

hey @Jordan I figured it'd be easier to send a notification on here instead of making a new thread but I have had the same issue as the previous mentions on this thread for the yearly renewal :(
I'm sorry, thanks for letting me know. You should be sorted now.

Back