Premium Sports car longue

  • Thread starter Thread starter thaleppes
  • 36 comments
  • 3,221 views
Messages
141
hi all.
Searched and found nothing of it.
What car is the best car to use in the premium sports car longue. Cause you have a limited amount of cars for it... and I don't know which one to use.
So which car and which mods?
 
I used an M3 GTR with almost no extra power (it already Port Polish from some other race and I added an NA1 for 2 of the races).

I still have no clue how I beat out a Zonda C12s, Saleen S7 and Ford GT '05 on High Speed Ring with 388HP, but I did, because the computer really seems to suck at this course.
 
I did very well with a tuned Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren.



Screwtape
 
Buy a TVR of your choice, new or used, and mess around with it enough so you can win the TVR manufacturer race. Then use the Speed Twelve and you'll walk this stock.
 
I used a SL600, fully tuned of course. Get a wing, you'll need all the grip you can get.
 
SLR McLaren, fully turned, and you'll smoke everybody 👍
 
i cant remember what car i used but i know i kicked some A$$ big time
 
I'm not sure if this is the right race or not, but if its the race series where you could only use production sports cars, did anyone else notice you couldn't use the Tommy ZZII, yet you race against it in the 3rd race? (3rd race for me atleast) :irked:
 
BMW M5 '05
BMW M3 GTR Race car '03
Merdes McLaren SLR '03


This are the two ass kickers
 
M3 Gtr that i one from the M comp
 
Thx, I think I'm gonna use the TVR Speed 12. Already won that a time ago with the 6 you can buy at the used car lot.. I beat the hell out of the speed 12 ...
 
Too unstabile, and i believe it's not allowed(the lisst begins with BMW and Mercedes SLR, hard to picture any connection with the ac)

PS: Why did PD make an car twice?
AC Cobra
Shelby Cobra
 
Darts
PS: Why did PD make an car twice?
AC Cobra
Shelby Cobra

There were two cars, or two companies at least. Search Shelby, AC Cobra etc on Google.

I think one bought the other or something. It's a bit complicated.


Anyway, I used the Lotus Esprit V8 (from the new cars in Lotus) with a full tune-up. Had to go very steady on the brakes; you don't realise just how badass this thing is on the straights. I managed 300 mph on the Test Track.......after about 2 hours of trying!!!

Won every race in the series by a good few seconds. 👍
 
Good qn. Strictly speaking its not the same car, but... its tenuous.
 
AJP400
There were two cars, or two companies at least. Search Shelby, AC Cobra etc on Google.

I think one bought the other or something. It's a bit complicated.


Anyway, I used the Lotus Esprit V8 (from the new cars in Lotus) with a full tune-up. Had to go very steady on the brakes; you don't realise just how badass this thing is on the straights. I managed 300 mph on the Test Track.......after about 2 hours of trying!!!

Won every race in the series by a good few seconds. 👍
How much KM/H is 300 MP/h???
 
300MPH is about 480km/h.... not bad even for an Esprit. I tried my 440BHP Esprit Sport 350 in the New York event in this series but I could not keep up with the AI's Speed 12. For the rest of the events I used either the Zonda 7.3 or the Spyker, both of which seemed fast enough with just an oil change though it must be said that the Speed 12 did not show up for any of the other races so the competition was not at its strongest. The Speed 12 had also vanished from New York by the time I had returned to that race with the Zonda, which was a shame, since I really wanted to give it a pounding.
 
Trust me lads, it was not easy to hit 300 mph. I had to play around with the nitrous and gear ratios for ages before I got it right. But it was quite satisfying getting such a high speed out of a 'mere' road car!
 
Makes you wonder what the Audi R8 is capable off.
 
i just used a stock '05 Ford GT... easily beat the other cars...
 
I used a M3-GTR but got dominated on some of the higher-speed courses so I used my Tommy-Kaira ZZII (also happened to win the JGTC with that)
 
Used the stock M3 GTR, won Opera Paris for 176 pts and high speed ring for 152 pts.
 
I haven't done the Premium Sports lounge yet, but I've built up a modified SL65 AMG for when I get around to it.
 
Slicks
I haven't done the Premium Sports lounge yet, but I've built up a modified SL65 AMG for when I get around to it.

Just don't mod it to much. Not fun driving alone in front after 10 seconds. A stock M3 GTR will do many of the races, just have to drive a little smoother.
 
Back