Premium Sports car longue

  • Thread starter Thread starter thaleppes
  • 36 comments
  • 3,221 views
I also used a M3 GTR...but it drives like a brick with sport tires on it. Nevertheless, I still was able to beat the competition.
 
I can't seem to find a car in my garage to do this championship. I could buy one, but it really bugs me when I don't have a car in my garage that can enter a certain race.

I have a Ford GT '02 from the Tsubuka wet race. That doesn't seem to be allowed. I haven't changed a thing on this car since I won it, and it isn't a 'race' car. What Ford GT is legal?

Have I made the schoolboy error of assuming that the words 'Ford GT' encompassed the Ford GT '02? Do I need a Ford GT '05?
 
That prize Ford GT is a concept car and is thus not allowed to race. If you want to drive a Ford GT, you have to buy it. Trust me, you don't want to do this. Choose some other car.
 
F310B
I can't seem to find a car in my garage to do this championship. I could buy one, but it really bugs me when I don't have a car in my garage that can enter a certain race.

I have a Ford GT '02 from the Tsubuka wet race. That doesn't seem to be allowed. I haven't changed a thing on this car since I won it, and it isn't a 'race' car. What Ford GT is legal?

Have I made the schoolboy error of assuming that the words 'Ford GT' encompassed the Ford GT '02? Do I need a Ford GT '05?

The GT '02 is the concept car and this is the reason you can't use it, you would need a GT '05, which is a production road car.

Hope that helps

Regards

Scaff
 
I did it with the M5, was pretty quick, only oil change.

PS. I can do 500+km/h in a SL65 fully tuned and Nitrous.
 
I did it with the Mercedes E55 AMG. Great car!
I still don't understand why couldn't I get my X type Jag in that championship. Is it not premium enough? 👎
 
For anyone that still has questions about what can & can't be used for this series,
bhawk776 put together a complete list of eligible vehicles.

Go to "LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU ASK - MANY FAQs!" stickied thread at the top of the GT4 board. A link to his thread is in there.

:cheers:
 
Back