Premium Upgrade Question

United States
Florida
ProSonic83
So I've searched and never actually found the answer, but other than the obvious point of helping fund the site to keep it running for us and the Premium banner you get, What does the upgrade do????

Stop me if I'm wrong but I think I've read somewhere that Premium members can add untill 100 members in a private conversation whereas regular Members can only add 10 members. If this information is right, it's not stated in the F.A.Q.

EDIT: I found the source, wrote by Jordan himself. 👍

Maybe this information could be added in the Premium membership benefits?

EDIT 2: Also, I remember that I created a private conversation past august with 50 members and I was not allowed to add more. Since you say that we can add 100 members, I wonder why I could only add 50?

Last edited:
Also, I remember that I created a private conversation past august with 50 members and I was not allowed to add more. Since you say that we can add 100 members, I wonder why I could only add 50?
The limit was only recently increased a few months ago.

Because, for whatever reason, you're currently not premium.

Yea, I just noticed that......boy do I feel stupid now. :lol: Wasn't even aware it ran out. :embarrassed: So, I guess I'm off to remedy the problem. Thanks for going easy on me, you could have really hammered me on this one if you wanted to :lol: :cheers:

EDIT: Damn, just noticed I don't have enough $$$ in my account atm. Will just have to deal with the ads :mad: until next month when I get my next disability check.

Last edited:
I know I'm advertising my desperation for being premium, but I sure would appreciate someone sharing their Premium with me...

Back